SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Trades

Holden Being Shopped

Jul. 27, 2017 at 11:38 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: DoctorBreakfast
Quoting: rangersandislesfan

yeah, sure, he'd just ignore it but this is still so crazy how fans say 'oh, this guy's horrible', 'this guy is garbage', 'this guy is trash', 'oh, he's so bad', etc. Like, these guys are NHL players.

We've been through this, RAIF. These criticisms are relative to the rest of the NHL. Obviously he is good enough to make it into the NHL. He's better than you, me, DavidBooth7, and every other person on this site. But compared to other NHL defensemen, he is not good.

yeah, but then why have these guys stayed in the NHL? I mean, MAYBE you could say that about Sestito or someone, but i mean, Emelin, for example, has stayed in the NHL for a while, which means he's good enough to play in the NHL. Yeah, sure, maybe he's not good compared to other NHLers, but 'not good' and 'bad' are very different things.
Jul. 27, 2017 at 1:06 p.m.
This topic is perfect for The General Fantasy Talk page. These threads should go on there.
Jul. 27, 2017 at 3:27 p.m.

yeah, sure, he'd just ignore it but this is still so crazy how fans say 'oh, this guy's horrible', 'this guy is garbage', 'this guy is trash', 'oh, he's so bad', etc. Like, these guys are NHL players.

We've been through this, RAIF. These criticisms are relative to the rest of the NHL. Obviously he is good enough to make it into the NHL. He's better than you, me, DavidBooth7, and every other person on this site. But compared to other NHL defensemen, he is not good.

Wait, Doctor, you put me in the same sentence as....him? How dare you! LOL
CleanDangles liked this.
Jul. 27, 2017 at 4:14 p.m.
Below Market Value
Quoting: DavidBooth7

We are all plebs. We should just accept it.
Jul. 27, 2017 at 4:27 p.m.
Quoting: DavidBooth7

well any Canuck fan is
Jul. 27, 2017 at 4:30 p.m.
Quoting: PaulDunnill

well any Canuck fan is

I have respect for all teams fans. I don't however have any respect for pompous fans....
CleanDangles liked this.
Jul. 27, 2017 at 4:41 p.m.

well any Canuck fan is

not sure what your problem is w/ Booth. Also, that is the exact same logo as another Boston fan user that also had a problem with Booth some times back
nobody, Pasta88Sauce, LicMysak and 1 other person liked this.
Jul. 28, 2017 at 11:11 a.m.
Quoting: phillyjabroni

well any Canuck fan is

not sure what your problem is w/ Booth. Also, that is the exact same logo as another Boston fan user that also had a problem with Booth some times back

Because he trolls on Bruin threads and talks garbage, saying our team is crap, and all the players are crap etc etc.....he's in a RAIF category and why CF needs to institute an "ignore/block" button.
Jul. 28, 2017 at 11:23 a.m.

Because he trolls on Bruin threads and talks garbage, saying our team is crap, and all the players are crap etc etc.....he's in a RAIF category and why CF needs to institute an "ignore/block" button.

ive never seen booth say one bad thing about the bruins (other than 2011).
nobody and CleanDangles liked this.
Jul. 28, 2017 at 11:43 a.m.

Are there any quotes that you can provide? Also, I don't appreciate you calling others idiots and saying that they need to have a "ignore/block" button. Why do you need a button to do something you can do without it? All you have to do is take the high road and not respond/comment.
Pasta88Sauce, Daryl, nobody and 1 other person liked this.
Jul. 28, 2017 at 1:07 p.m.

Pretty sure I heard that from another user before....
Jul. 28, 2017 at 1:08 p.m.
Quoting: boltscharge17

This is a fan site. I doubt NHL players go through these sites. Do you really think he cares about what I think?

On an NHL level, yes. All Emelin does is hit and start fights he can't finish. A very watered down Big Buff. Very watered down.
Jul. 28, 2017 at 1:26 p.m.

I have never once said that. For someone who wants an ignore button so bad, could you please ignore me? I would absolutely love that!
Jul. 28, 2017 at 1:53 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

On an NHL level, yes. All Emelin does is hit and start fights he can't finish. A very watered down Big Buff. Very watered down.

And he makes plays.
Jul. 28, 2017 at 2:20 p.m.
Below Market Value

And he makes plays.

That is very general, and does not impress me in the slightest.
Jul. 28, 2017 at 2:24 p.m.
I'm a Skatman

your team is crap and all your players are crap
Pasta88Sauce, Daryl and nobody liked this.
Jul. 28, 2017 at 2:37 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

And he makes plays.

That is very general, and does not impress me in the slightest.

i'm not saying he's a good player at NHL level, just not a bad one.
Jul. 28, 2017 at 3:03 p.m.
Quoting: Pasta88Sauce

Go on the Bruins feed. I think it was a "prospect discussion" he trolled in on
Jul. 28, 2017 at 3:13 p.m.

And he makes plays.

If you count starting fights and not being in them plays, sure,
Jul. 28, 2017 at 3:16 p.m.

thats wasnt trolling

giphy.gif
Jul. 28, 2017 at 3:18 p.m.

there is no evidence of trolling by DavidBooth. Simply put, he said that Jost was better than one of the Bruins prospects, and you basically told him that he doesn't have a right to post in a public forum. It doesn't matter if Booth is rife with Bruins prospect knowledge as you. Instead of being exclusive and making it seem like he has no right to have a discussion unless he is up to par with you. Thats not the purpose of CapFriendly.

The whole point is to become more educated on hockey, not shunning away another individual(s) when they are inquiring and seeking out knowledge.
nobody and CleanDangles liked this.
Jul. 28, 2017 at 3:18 p.m.

Man, if you consider that trolling you've got some thin skin...

"No way he's better than Jost or Boeser..."

Yeah, that's definitely worth trolling Booth on multiple forums. And it's a long stretch to take that to "all our players are crap, our team is crap". He literally just disagreed that a prospect you mentioned is better than 2 other prospects.
Pasta88Sauce, phillyjabroni, nobody and 1 other person liked this.
Jul. 28, 2017 at 3:50 p.m.
Thanks for sticking up for me guys. One other thing should be pointed out: since that post, here are the following random remarks I have received from Paul, in old forums he dug up for no reason:

Why not do something productive!!

You and Raif are certainly 2 of a kind!!!

Includes ...."NO IDEA"!!!!!

Most Overrated: David Booth

And it's worth creating a thread about???? Wow........

Right, so you don't know, you are just trolling around here.

Interestingly, this is the same person who says this:

A lot of good posts get buried by people that just want to post a lot. If you can't do this, then a ignore/block should be made available!!!! It's quite annoying

So lemme get this straight: its bad for people to get posts buried, to post a lot, and to be annoying. But it's fine for Paul to bury posts, post a lot, be annoying? Can someone explain what part I missed there?
phillyjabroni, Pasta88Sauce, Daryl and 1 other person liked this.
Jul. 28, 2017 at 4:15 p.m.
Guys im just here to see if Holden is being shopped
nobody, phillyjabroni, Sahil2020 and 2 others liked this.
Jul. 28, 2017 at 5:44 p.m.
get ur corsi up
Guys im just here to see if Holden is being shopped

Yea same, but it's clear we've moved on from that topic, lol.
Pasta88Sauce and nobody liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll