SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Who Wins the Cup this Season

Who will win?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Aug. 4, 2017 at 7:25 p.m.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wm5f4zGq9UcO1MFJkJev8Al7B7ZAcgf9IRbqIjlhq48/edit?usp=sharing

take a look at this for HERO...unfinished product - soon to be completed
Aug. 4, 2017 at 7:29 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
I can pretty much guarantee you guys Girardi will get a spot in the lineup ... not gonna say 100% for sure but almost 100.
Aug. 4, 2017 at 7:30 p.m.
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
I can pretty much guarantee you guys Girardi will get a spot in the lineup ... not gonna say 100% for sure but almost 100.

No one is disputing that. We are disputing that he shouldn't have even gotten a PTO, let alone a contract
Aug. 4, 2017 at 7:31 p.m.

you can guarantee all you want. He wont be getting a spot over coburn
Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:04 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: Pasta88Sauce

whether it's over Coburn or not, he should get a spot in the lineup. otherwise they wouldn't have given him 3M.
Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:13 p.m.
HockeySen
Edited Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:22 p.m.. Reason: forgot VEG and VAN
Colorado is poised for a deep cup run. They have strong depth in mid tier prospects and overrated veterans, Adding a first overall pick like Nail Yakupov should immediately turn them into a cup contender. Colin Wilson will make a huge difference as a top liner. I say they top the Devs in 6 in the SCF. Vancouver definitely makes it to the WCF. We all know Benning will make a creative move around Thanksgiving. VGK will b outstanding. All they need is the flower to be on top of his game and they easily win the president's trophy.
Daryl, nobody and phillyjabroni liked this.
Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:19 p.m.
get ur corsi up
Quoting: HockeySen
Colorado is poised for a deep cup run. They have strong depth in mid tier prospects and overrated veterans, Adding a first overall pick like Nail Yakupov should immediately turn them into a cup contender. Colin Wilson will make a huge difference as a top liner. I say they top the Devs in 6 in the SCF

I wouldn't be so quick to rule out Vegas or Vancouver.
Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:16 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Colorado is poised for a deep cup run. They have strong depth in mid tier prospects and overrated veterans, Adding a first overall pick like Nail Yakupov should immediately turn them into a cup contender. Colin Wilson will make a huge difference as a top liner. I say they top the Devs in 6 in the SCF. Vancouver definitely makes it to the WCF. We all know Benning will make a creative move around Thanksgiving. VGK will b outstanding. All they need is the flower to be on top of his game and they easily win the president's trophy.

Yeah, i think Colorado wins for sure ... i agree, New Jersey loses in the Final. Over Vancouver in the western final ... i think Colorado is ready to win the cup ... Yakupov will change team, and overall they should play way better. Their defence is great, Varlamov is a superstar goalie, and they have some really good forwards.
Also, Pittsburgh will be last, Nashville will be 2nd last.
Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:17 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

Yeah, i think Colorado wins for sure ... i agree, New Jersey loses in the Final. Over Vancouver in the western final ... i think Colorado is ready to win the cup ... Yakupov will change team, and overall they should play way better. Their defence is great, Varlamov is a superstar goalie, and they have some really good forwards.
Also, Pittsburgh will be last, Nashville will be 2nd last.

also adding: Though i think it takes them 7 over NJD ... the final usually goes to 6 ... maybe 5 ... but i think it goes to 7. New Jersey is pretty good too.
Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:18 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
But really, i don't understand your joke about Wilson ... he's a good, all-round, top 6 forward.
Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:26 p.m.

whether it's over Coburn or not, he should get a spot in the lineup. otherwise they wouldn't have given him 3M.

Well, seeing as how Girardi is a defensive defensemen that doesnt suppress shots, im confused as to how he is worth anything
Pasta88Sauce liked this.
Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:29 p.m.
Emotionally in 2018
But really, i don't understand your joke about Wilson ... he's a good, all-round, top 6 forward.

No, he isn't...he was a salary dump. That's why he only costed a fourth round pick. Marcus Johansson is a quality top 6 winger, and he went for a second and a third. He's actually worth more than that, but the Caps had no leverage in those negotiations, so that's what he went for. Wilson would have gone for more than a fourth if he was a quality top 6 winger.
Aug. 5, 2017 at 12:20 p.m.
HockeySen

I would consider him more of a stretch to be a top 9 guy. A cap dump at best for Nashville.
Aug. 5, 2017 at 1:20 p.m.
Way to early to even make a guess. No idea who is going to make teams to fill them out and all it takes is a pre-season injury to screw a team over (Buffalo last year).
Aug. 7, 2017 at 9:50 a.m.
Below Market Value

Yeah, and you also thought Nashville should've protected Wilson over Ellis.
Aug. 7, 2017 at 12:39 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: DoctorBreakfast

Yeah, and you also thought Nashville should've protected Wilson over Ellis.

i was saying that but that was just cause why not go 7-3-1? Ellis is the better player of the two, but at that time i just hadn't watched him enough either.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: krakowitz

No, he isn't...he was a salary dump. That's why he only costed a fourth round pick. Marcus Johansson is a quality top 6 winger, and he went for a second and a third. He's actually worth more than that, but the Caps had no leverage in those negotiations, so that's what he went for. Wilson would have gone for more than a fourth if he was a quality top 6 winger.

he got a point every 2 games.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: phillyjabroni

Well, seeing as how Girardi is a defensive defensemen that doesnt suppress shots, im confused as to how he is worth anything

I'm gonna listen to Yzerman instead.
Aug. 7, 2017 at 12:43 p.m.

Makes sense. Scratch the guy that's getting paid more who can play 16-18 minutes a game decent
Aug. 7, 2017 at 12:47 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: boltscharge17

Makes sense. Scratch the guy that's getting paid more who can play 16-18 minutes a game decent

ok, fair. who falls out of the lineup then? Dotchin maybe? I think they maybe switch it around, and there will be injuries ... i mean, if somebody's injured, they'd just have Hedman, Stralman, Sustr, Girardi, Sergachev, Dotchin, and Coburn minus the injured guy in there.
Aug. 7, 2017 at 12:50 p.m.
Quoting: boltscharge17

ok, fair. who falls out of the lineup then? Dotchin maybe? I think they maybe switch it around, and there will be injuries ... i mean, if somebody's injured, they'd just have Hedman, Stralman, Sustr, Girardi, Sergachev, Dotchin, and Coburn minus the injured guy in there.

Sustr will be #7 and Sergachev or Koekkoek will drop out
Aug. 7, 2017 at 12:52 p.m.

Yeah. Listen to same guy who traded Radko Gudas and Travis Konecny for Bradyen Coburn. Good looks.
Daryl liked this.
Aug. 7, 2017 at 12:54 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

Yeah. Listen to same guy who traded Radko Gudas and Travis Konecny for Bradyen Coburn. Good looks.

and who re-signed Stamkos, gave Drouin a chance, and is one of the best hockey players ever, and a guy that most people think is one of the best GMs in the league.
Aug. 7, 2017 at 12:55 p.m.
get ur corsi up

and who re-signed Stamkos, gave Drouin a chance, and is one of the best hockey players ever, and a guy that most people think is one of the best GMs in the league.

Stamkos was never going to leave. That whole thing was major fabrication from desperate Toronto fans.
Aug. 7, 2017 at 12:56 p.m.
get ur corsi up

As for Drouin, all he did was give him a time out in the minors, then bring him back up, nothing amazing.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit