3. preds
4. vegas
5. any team that does not have crosby

What if Sid wasn't not the Pens?
Apr. 24, 2018 at 10:32 a.m.
Below Market Value
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Please just not Pittsburgh ...

We get it, RAIF, you don't like Pittsburgh. It doesn't need to be said in every thread.
Apr. 24, 2018 at 10:38 a.m.
My Balls Itch
What if Sid wasn't not the Pens?

still no
Apr. 24, 2018 at 11:25 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: DoctorBreakfast
We get it, RAIF, you don't like Pittsburgh. It doesn't need to be said in every thread.

I don't like the Penguins, in case you didn't know.
Apr. 24, 2018 at 1:16 p.m.
Let's go Pens!
WHAT!?!??!??!? lol

You ask for everyone what teams we most wanna see win the cup, right? Those are mine. I like Canadian's teams and the other 2 are because they never won any cup.

But I made a little mistake. Swap Predators for Vegas and put Vegas in 4th.

Vegas would made history and I'd like to see Thornton, Burns and Vlasic win a cup. However, the Sharks door is shutting this season or next. So, the best chance for them is probably right now.

I have a better reason to say "WHAT!?" when you put a division rival as the team you most want to see win the cup. I prefer to see ANY remaining team winning the cup than Capitals and if we crush them again, I'll care much less if Pens lose after that.
Apr. 24, 2018 at 1:30 p.m.
Let's go Pens!
Quoting: DeadGuy63
1. leafes
2. caps
3. preds
4. vegas
5. any team that does not have crosby

Another jealous rival fan. It must be so damn hard when your team don't have a player like Sid. A leader who can score many goals, make a ton of assists and magical plays, colleting as many individual trophies as possible. Deciding specially when really matters. Breaking a ton of records. And the most important: LEDING HIS TEAM TO "JUST" 3 CUPS!!!

Idk what team you support, but I'm sure your captain and/or best player is not even close of all those achievements.

Anyway, you and all Crosby's haters can keep hating him all day long. His numbers and cups shows to all you guys how much he cares about you haters...
Apr. 24, 2018 at 1:54 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: Willian_Cardoso
You ask for everyone what teams we most wanna see win the cup, right? Those are mine. I like Canadian's teams and the other 2 are because they never won any cup.

But I made a little mistake. Swap Predators for Vegas and put Vegas in 4th.

Vegas would made history and I'd like to see Thornton, Burns and Vlasic win a cup. However, the Sharks door is shutting this season or next. So, the best chance for them is probably right now.

I have a better reason to say "WHAT!?" when you put a division rival as the team you most want to see win the cup. I prefer to see ANY remaining team winning the cup than Capitals and if we crush them again, I'll care much less if Pens lose after that.

I was kidding. Did you see the 'lol' part? I'm not a Penguins fan at all, so i was just joking around.
Apr. 24, 2018 at 3:23 p.m.
My Balls Itch
Another jealous rival fan. It must be so damn hard when your team don't have a player like Sid. A leader who can score many goals, make a ton of assists and magical plays, colleting as many individual trophies as possible. Deciding specially when really matters. Breaking a ton of records. And the most important: LEDING HIS TEAM TO "JUST" 3 CUPS!!!

Idk what team you support, but I'm sure your captain and/or best player is not even close of all those achievements.

Anyway, you and all Crosby's haters can keep hating him all day long. His numbers and cups shows to all you guys how much he cares about you haters...

I dont hate crosby and never said i did. He is one of the best players in the world right up their with ovi and mcdavid. I mainly said any team that does not have crosby because I knew at least one of you pens fans would have to say something because you have to protect crosby like your life depends on it and anyone who says something slightly negative is a hater. You could have also read my later comment where i said even without crosby i don't want the pens to win. Their is no need to tell people how good crosby is we already know and pens fans like your self who insist on shoving crosbys ability in everyone's face every the chance they get is the reason i don't want them to win because maybe you idiots will stfu for a little bit.
Apr. 24, 2018 at 3:43 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
I dont hate crosby and never said i did. He is one of the best players in the world right up their with ovi and mcdavid. I mainly said any team that does not have crosby because I knew at least one of you pens fans would have to say something because you have to protect crosby like your life depends on it and anyone who says something slightly negative is a hater. You could have also read my later comment where i said even without crosby i don't want the pens to win. Their is no need to tell people how good crosby is we already know and pens fans like your self who insist on shoving crosbys ability in everyone's face every the chance they get is the reason i don't want them to win because maybe you idiots will stfu for a little bit.

Not @krakowitz ... he's said that Crosby's not a top 10 forward.
Apr. 24, 2018 at 4:05 p.m.
Buchnevesey

Geez man ?
rangersandislesfan liked this.
Apr. 24, 2018 at 4:28 p.m.
Emotionally in 2018
Not @krakowitz ... he's said that Crosby's not a top 10 forward.

I never said he wasn't good. I just value the players that drive the play more, and Crosby doesn't really do that.
Apr. 24, 2018 at 11:03 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: krakowitz
I never said he wasn't good. I just value the players that drive the play more, and Crosby doesn't really do that.

What do you mean players that 'drive the play'? Crosby is probably THE best player in the NHL right now. He's got 3 Stanley cups, 2 Conn Smyths, and a bunch of other awards. You never said he isn't good, but you've put a bunch of other guys ahead of him.
Apr. 24, 2018 at 11:05 p.m.
Emotionally in 2018
What do you mean players that 'drive the play'? Crosby is probably THE best player in the NHL right now. He's got 3 Stanley cups, 2 Conn Smyths, and a bunch of other awards. You never said he isn't good, but you've put a bunch of other guys ahead of him.

I can't. I just can't. Do you watch hockey at all? How do you not know what "driving the play" means?
Apr. 24, 2018 at 11:13 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
I can't. I just can't. Do you watch hockey at all? How do you not know what "driving the play" means?

Creating offence? Whatever you mean though, he's got 3 stanley cups, 2 conn smyths, and all those other awards like i mentioned. He's without a doubt a top 5 player, and he's probably the #1 best.
Willian_Cardoso liked this.
Apr. 24, 2018 at 11:42 p.m.
Emotionally in 2018
Creating offence? Whatever you mean though, he's got 3 stanley cups, 2 conn smyths, and all those other awards like i mentioned. He's without a doubt a top 5 player, and he's probably the #1 best.

You'd take Crosby over McDavid?
Apr. 25, 2018 at 12:45 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
You'd take Crosby over McDavid?

No, i'd build my team around McDavid if i had to choose one, but Crosby is the better player right now IMO. He's definitely top 10 though lol.
Apr. 25, 2018 at 8:07 a.m.
Let's go Pens!
I was kidding. Did you see the 'lol' part? I'm not a Penguins fan at all, so i was just joking around.

Sorry, then. =)

Of course you're not a Pens fan. Your login gives a "little" tip about what team you support. lol
Apr. 25, 2018 at 8:30 a.m.
Let's go Pens!

Ovechkin is not even close of Crosby's level and will never be. Even if he wins 10 cups. The only player since Crosby cames to NHL who can be compared to him is McDavid and any hockey fan who really understands the sport know that.

I just call u a hater. I didn't offended you. Your attitude shows the lack of your intelligence. Shows you're not capable to discuss with someone who disagrees with your opinion just using good arguments. If that's not the case, you certainly wouldn't need to call me "idiot", just because I call you "hater". There's a huge difference between those two words and I think you know that (maybe not...). But It's not a surprise to me see someone like you. Unfortunately, the world is full of people like yourself. Intelligence is becoming more and more rare. So, don't worry. You're not alone in this world. Not even in your country or in your town, whatever they are.

My lost of time talking to you ends here.

Mourning.
Apr. 25, 2018 at 8:48 a.m.
Let's go Pens!
Quoting: Buchnevesey
Geez man ?

Hey, let's move on and get back to playoffs conversation. That's the point here, right? Sorry you guys to forget about that for some minutes. That's not gonna happen again.

Right now, I'm just eager to another playoff matchup between Pens and Capitals. Putting aside my Pens support, I'm sure it's gonna be a huge series again, like it was last season. Probably with many goals, intensity and hits. Right now, the greatest rivalry in Metro Division is surely between those 2 teams. Obviously I hope to see Ovechkin's loser face again. But I know what happened all these seasons when we beat them stays in the past. They can beat us this time for the first time. Their chance is Murray drops his outstanding playoff level, cause if he won't, not a chance for Caps...But I think we'll beat them in 7. Again.

PS: I'll suggest one thing here. If Capitals beat us this time, it'd be interesting to see the movie Miracle 2. lol
Apr. 25, 2018 at 10:20 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
Hey, let's move on and get back to playoffs conversation. That's the point here, right? Sorry you guys to forget about that for some minutes. That's not gonna happen again.

Right now, I'm just eager to another playoff matchup between Pens and Capitals. Putting aside my Pens support, I'm sure it's gonna be a huge series again, like it was last season. Probably with many goals, intensity and hits. Right now, the greatest rivalry in Metro Division is surely between those 2 teams. Obviously I hope to see Ovechkin's loser face again. But I know what happened all these seasons when we beat them stays in the past. They can beat us this time for the first time. Their chance is Murray drops his outstanding playoff level, cause if he won't, not a chance for Caps...But I think we'll beat them in 7. Again.

PS: I'll suggest one thing here. If Capitals beat us this time, it'd be interesting to see the movie Miracle 2. lol

I think Washington wins in 7. The expectations were higher the last few years, and now with lower expectations, i think they'll find a way to beat the Pens. But it's pretty close.
Apr. 25, 2018 at 5:40 p.m.
Let's go Pens!
I think Washington wins in 7. The expectations were higher the last few years, and now with lower expectations, i think they'll find a way to beat the Pens. But it's pretty close.

You're right about the expectations about them. But you're forgetting about the ton of pressure that Ovechkin and the other Capitals leaders are carrying after thousands of eliminations by the Pens. It's not just about outside expectations. The problem is inside their lockeroom.

Anyway, I'm worried about Malkin and Hagelin's injuries. Malkin is Malkin. He's a top 5 player in the league. As for Hagelin, he's improving his game and being pretty important to us lately, specially in our PK. And when you have against yourself a so strong PP like Capitals, that's a tough loss. I hope the other guys step up, cause I'm sure Pens will miss both.

Another important thing to me is Murray get back to his playoff level, cause he had some struggles in 3 games against Flyers. If he plays like the other ones, our chances will be so damn huge to beat them again. Otherwise, Capitals would have their great chance to write the 21st century Miracle.

Anyway, all hockey fans surely will watch another amazing series between those great teams and everyone who loves the sport will enjoy each game between them.

Untill there, I'll support Leafs against Bruins today. They're underdogs to win the series, but the chance is there, if their D plays a solid game and their young talents reaches their potential.
Apr. 25, 2018 at 7:23 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
You're right about the expectations about them. But you're forgetting about the ton of pressure that Ovechkin and the other Capitals leaders are carrying after thousands of eliminations by the Pens. It's not just about outside expectations. The problem is inside their lockeroom.

Anyway, I'm worried about Malkin and Hagelin's injuries. Malkin is Malkin. He's a top 5 player in the league. As for Hagelin, he's improving his game and being pretty important to us lately, specially in our PK. And when you have against yourself a so strong PP like Capitals, that's a tough loss. I hope the other guys step up, cause I'm sure Pens will miss both.

Another important thing to me is Murray get back to his playoff level, cause he had some struggles in 3 games against Flyers. If he plays like the other ones, our chances will be so damn huge to beat them again. Otherwise, Capitals would have their great chance to write the 21st century Miracle.

Anyway, all hockey fans surely will watch another amazing series between those great teams and everyone who loves the sport will enjoy each game between them.

Untill there, I'll support Leafs against Bruins today. They're underdogs to win the series, but the chance is there, if their D plays a solid game and their young talents reaches their potential.

Go Leafs tonight, but i'm pretty even. I like both teams.
Apr. 26, 2018 at 1:40 a.m.
Lol, sorry for all the notifications i've created PaulDunnill

No worries, it makes me laugh to see Bruins nowhere other than your post!!
Apr. 26, 2018 at 10:47 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: PaulDunnill
No worries, it makes me laugh to see Bruins nowhere other than your post!!

Bruins 7-4 over Leafs, yeah, the Leafs just went up against a really good team, and some of their top players weren't good enough.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll