M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo of the San Jose Sharks
$6,000,000$6,000,000
RW
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$894,167$894,167 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$5,625,000$5,625,000
C
UFA - 4
Logo of the Detroit Red Wings
$3,325,000$3,325,000
LW, RW
NTC
UFA - 1
$717,500$717,500 (Performance Bonus$182,500$182K)
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$5,000,000$5,000,000
C, LW
NMC
UFA - 1
$700,000$700,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$425,000$425K)
C
UFA - 1
$1,900,000$1,900,000
RW
UFA - 1
$650,000$650,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$1,635,000$1,635,000
LD
UFA - 2
$6,500,000$6,500,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$5,750,000$5,750,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 6
$675,000$675,000
LD/RD
UFA - 2
$5,280,000$5,280,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 7
$1,900,000$1,900,000
G
UFA - 2
$7,000,000$7,000,000
LD/RD
NMC
UFA - 8
$650,000$650,000
RD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$750,000$750,000
LW
UFA - 1
$650,000$650,000
LD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Feb. 10, 2019 at 9:37 p.m.
arky
Definitely a deal Wings would do. Nyquist would have to wave, if he did, DEAL.
sabres1108 liked this.
Feb. 10, 2019 at 9:39 p.m.
Quoting: mikearky

who wouldnt move from Detroit to San Jose? then when you look at how much better Sharks are its a no brainer
Feb. 10, 2019 at 9:41 p.m.
Banned
You mean an aging RHD in Braun Karlsson that's dealt in every Sharks trade and a 3rd and 4th round pick for Nyquist, And Detroit does this why? Nyquist either gets a late 1st round pick or we keep him it's that simple the guy is on pace for a 70 point season. And this is a non-starter for us.
Spaceman liked this.
Feb. 10, 2019 at 9:43 p.m.
Quoting: Larkinisking
You mean an aging RHD in Braun Karlsson that's dealt in every Sharks trade and a 3rd and 4th round pick for Nyquist, And Detroit does this why? Nyquist either gets a late 1st round pick or we keep him it's that simple the guy is on pace for a 70 point season. And this is a non-starter for us.

because hes not re signing...detroit sucks no one wants to play for them. wont be a playoff contender for like 5 more years...also you act like Nyquist is young hes about to be 30 next season lol
aedoran liked this.
Feb. 10, 2019 at 9:48 p.m.
arky
Quoting: sabres1108
because hes not re signing...detroit sucks no one wants to play for them. wont be a playoff contender for like 5 more years...also you act like Nyquist is young hes about to be 30 next season lol

He has played his whole career, it means something to alot of players. Why would players not want to play for a class organization, who has a history of winning and treating players very well.
Yes Detroit is down, but I doubt it takes 5 years to get back into contention, but I defer to you as Buffalo has been some juggernaut in the NHL playoffs.
Feb. 10, 2019 at 9:50 p.m.
Banned

laugh How do you know he's not resigning? Holland is talking to his agent as we speak. As long as the money is right he'll stay. I like how so called fans know what other teams players are going to do. Got news for doubt he'd waive for San Jose. His wife is from Michigan they just made a home there. And the Sharks aren't cup contenders.
Feb. 10, 2019 at 9:53 p.m.
arky

The problem is the glut of forwards like Stone, Duchene, Ferland, Zuccarello, Hayes, and Panarin it will behard to get a 1st for Gus. It would better to get something and resign if you want after the season.
sabres1108 liked this.
Feb. 10, 2019 at 10:13 p.m.

Point of view from a different Detroit fan. Holland wants picks and prospects or maybe young player. Detroit is rebuilding and bringing in a 28yr old 32yr old is counter productive and doesn't make much sense. Helm, Abdelkader, Glendening and De La Rose all play a very similar game to M. Karlsson and their production is almost even. If SJ had Karlsson and a good D prospect or a 1st. Detroit has some D prospects that they need to get some playing time so a decision can be made on their future in NHL. That can't happen if we bring veteran defensemen.
DOTFAM liked this.
Feb. 10, 2019 at 10:18 p.m.
Steve
Edited Feb. 10, 2019 at 10:28 p.m.
The problem is the glut of forwards like Stone, Duchene, Ferland, Zuccarello, Hayes, and Panarin it will behard to get a 1st for Gus. It would better to get something and resign if you want after the season.

Stone isn’t moving, Hayes isn’t moving, and the asking price for Panarin is too high for most. Duchene is the gem in the class but after him comes Simmons and Gus.. and Gus is on pace for 20+ more points then any of those other guys. He will get a first rd return or a 2nd and prospect.
I also don’t think he returns next season whether they trade him at the deadline or not.
Feb. 10, 2019 at 10:21 p.m.
Steve
That’s a pass for Detroit, Braun isn’t a “major” upgrade over any of current D and Detroit already has a plethora of middle six forwards in the pipeline. Detroit lacks elite level prospects so I think they hold out for a 1st or similar
aedoran and Spaceman liked this.
Feb. 10, 2019 at 10:29 p.m.
Go Jackets
Pass for the sharks because you'll never see a team like the sharks who is clicking on all cylinders, move a starting top 4 defenseman who's spent their whole career with the team for a guy who's 100% a rental forward. Buyers almost never move current roster players unless they don't fit their system, or have extreme circumstances. Braun doesn't fit either bill. Sharks don't have the assets to move for Nyquist unless they move Merkley which they shouldn't do unless they have an erik karlsson extension completed.

*value wise it's probably fine for the sharks, but when team chemistry and not messing with a team's mojo and style come into play it's a trade that won't happen.
DOTFAM liked this.
Feb. 10, 2019 at 10:36 p.m.
Lol terrible for Detroit, easy pass. Picks and prospects is all they want, older roster players do nothing for them

You sound like you're describing a garbage organization like the Buffalo Sabres. Detroit is a legendary franchise and is actually respected. Yzerman will also be their GM soon
Feb. 11, 2019 at 12:29 a.m.
waveshavearrived
Quoting: matt59
Pass for the sharks because you'll never see a team like the sharks who is clicking on all cylinders, move a starting top 4 defenseman who's spent their whole career with the team for a guy who's 100% a rental forward. Buyers almost never move current roster players unless they don't fit their system, or have extreme circumstances. Braun doesn't fit either bill. Sharks don't have the assets to move for Nyquist unless they move Merkley which they shouldn't do unless they have an erik karlsson extension completed.

*value wise it's probably fine for the sharks, but when team chemistry and not messing with a team's mojo and style come into play it's a trade that won't happen.

Agree with you 100%. Sharks aren’t trading Braun unless they really have to because of the cap situation this offseason
matt59 liked this.
Feb. 11, 2019 at 12:34 a.m.
waveshavearrived
laugh How do you know he's not resigning? Holland is talking to his agent as we speak. As long as the money is right he'll stay. I like how so called fans know what other teams players are going to do. Got news for doubt he'd waive for San Jose. His wife is from Michigan they just made a home there. And the Sharks aren't cup contenders.

Shark’s aren’t cup contenders lmfao
Feb. 25, 2019 at 8:41 a.m.
Quoting: DOTFAM
Shark’s aren’t cup contenders lmfao

Quoting: aedoran
Point of view from a different Detroit fan. Holland wants picks and prospects or maybe young player. Detroit is rebuilding and bringing in a 28yr old 32yr old is counter productive and doesn't make much sense. Helm, Abdelkader, Glendening and De La Rose all play a very similar game to M. Karlsson and their production is almost even. If SJ had Karlsson and a good D prospect or a 1st. Detroit has some D prospects that they need to get some playing time so a decision can be made on their future in NHL. That can't happen if we bring veteran defensemen.

Quoting: DiehardRedWingsFan58

He has played his whole career, it means something to alot of players. Why would players not want to play for a class organization, who has a history of winning and treating players very well.
Yes Detroit is down, but I doubt it takes 5 years to get back into contention, but I defer to you as Buffalo has been some juggernaut in the NHL playoffs.

hahahahaha
Feb. 25, 2019 at 12:07 p.m.
arky
hahahahaha

who wouldnt move from Detroit to San Jose? then when you look at how much better Sharks are its a no brainer

Not sure why you are HAHAHA me, I thought he would be dealt, and they would not get a 1st.

because hes not re signing...detroit sucks no one wants to play for them. wont be a playoff contender for like 5 more years...

As far as Detroit sucking, is where I took offense, as I stated, the team is down, but I do not remember Buffalo being some powerhouse who has won several Stanley Cups and treats it's players so well. When Buffalo, gets into he playoffs and wins a cup you can sound off like that but until which time, it is better to be quiet and not look like a fool.
Feb. 25, 2019 at 12:22 p.m.
Not sure why you are HAHAHA me, I thought he would be dealt, and they would not get a 1st.

because hes not re signing...detroit sucks no one wants to play for them. wont be a playoff contender for like 5 more years...

As far as Detroit sucking, is where I took offense, as I stated, the team is down, but I do not remember Buffalo being some powerhouse who has won several Stanley Cups and treats it's players so well. When Buffalo, gets into he playoffs and wins a cup you can sound off like that but until which time, it is better to be quiet and not look like a fool.

lol i never said buffalo doesnt suck i know that but u were all saying Nyquist would be a career red wing and wouldnt waive his nmc to come to San Jose which turned out to be wrong so i had to troll
Feb. 25, 2019 at 8:08 p.m.
Edited Feb. 25, 2019 at 11:50 p.m.
hahahahaha

If your going to include past posts make sure you get all relevant posts and not just the ones you want.

SOMEBODY HELP ME. I don't understand why Detroit adding another D. So Holland's plan is to keep Cholowski and Hronek in the AHL for another season?
This F@#$ing guy!!!!!! Just as I start thinking Holland does knows what he's doing he goes and does this!
I don't even care about value at this point and I was planning on Jensen being traded. But bringing in a veteran D puts Detroit back in the same mess we dealt all year long.

Quoting: pavelisgoat
That much is true so I guess there is a valid point here that he adds to the logjam. But let’s say the Wings play this one out the following way. They believe Bowey needed a change of scenery, give him a chance as the second pairing rhd. Green is 1 rhd and Hronek slots in to be the third. They forget about Daley and Ericsson, either trading them or limiting their action. And let’s not forget, Green, Daley, E get injured enough so there should be ways to get Bowey, Cholo and Hronek all in the lineup. As long as Kronner doesn’t come back ... Green gets traded at the tdl next year and E and Daley are gone after the year, they should be able to manage this

If there is little interest Green no way we move Daley and Ericsson. Yeah they have 1yr left buy them out or just cut them those 2 roster spots are more important than cap hit.

You can ruin a prospect by playing him to soon right? Well that works both ways, Cholowski and Hronek have proven they can play in the NHL and better than about half of our D. Take Evgeny Svechnikov 2016-2017 preseason he played great then he didn't get called up till the end of the season and he hasn't been the same since. That's just the prospect side of it.

A lot of the veteran players won't be here when Detroit becomes a contender. Even if we have a lot talent that doesn't equal playoffs and/or Stanley cup. A team needs to learn to play with each other. Bring in and keeping vets that probably won't be in Detroit when they become a contender. Just takes away time Detroit's core to play together. I'm not lumping Bowey in to that group as he could end up being a really good player. My problem isn't with Bowey its the roster spot for a player we don't need.

I still stand by what I said bringing in Bowey is still counter productive.
Feb. 26, 2019 at 4:09 p.m.
If your going to include past posts make sure you get all relevant posts and not just the ones you want.

SOMEBODY HELP ME. I don't understand why Detroit adding another D. So Holland's plan is to keep Cholowski and Hronek in the AHL for another season?
This F@#$ing guy!!!!!! Just as I start thinking Holland does knows what he's doing he goes and does this!
I don't even care about value at this point and I was planning on Jensen being traded. But bringing in a veteran D puts Detroit back in the same mess we dealt all year long.

Quoting: pavelisgoat
That much is true so I guess there is a valid point here that he adds to the logjam. But let’s say the Wings play this one out the following way. They believe Bowey needed a change of scenery, give him a chance as the second pairing rhd. Green is 1 rhd and Hronek slots in to be the third. They forget about Daley and Ericsson, either trading them or limiting their action. And let’s not forget, Green, Daley, E get injured enough so there should be ways to get Bowey, Cholo and Hronek all in the lineup. As long as Kronner doesn’t come back ... Green gets traded at the tdl next year and E and Daley are gone after the year, they should be able to manage this

If there is little interest Green no way we move Daley and Ericsson. Yeah they have 1yr left buy them out or just cut them those 2 roster spots are more important than cap hit.

You can ruin a prospect by playing him to soon right? Well that works both ways, Cholowski and Hronek have proven they can play in the NHL and better than about half of our D. Take Evgeny Svechnikov 2016-2017 preseason he played great then he didn't get called up till the end of the season and he hasn't been the same since. That's just the prospect side of it.

A lot of the veteran players won't be here when Detroit becomes a contender. Even if we have a lot talent that doesn't equal playoffs and/or Stanley cup. A team needs to learn to play with each other. Bring in and keeping vets that probably won't be in Detroit when they become a contender. Just takes away time Detroit's core to play together. I'm not lumping Bowey in to that group as he could end up being a really good player. My problem isn't with Bowey its the roster spot for a player we don't need.

I still stand by what I said bringing in Bowey is still counter productive.

Quoting: Stevierebz
Stone isn’t moving, Hayes isn’t moving, and the asking price for Panarin is too high for most. Duchene is the gem in the class but after him comes Simmons and Gus.. and Gus is on pace for 20+ more points then any of those other guys. He will get a first rd return or a 2nd and prospect.
I also don’t think he returns next season whether they trade him at the deadline or not.

these were the only 2 replies I needed to quote.

I predicted a Nyquist trade to San Jose thought it was a great fit and a deal that i could see Doug Wilson making. Of course, red wings fans came at me with laughing emojis and saying he was going to be a career red wing or that it would take a 1st rounder etc.

one post the guy said he doubt Gus would waive his NMC for San Jose which was ridiculous to say. ( if a players is waiving his NMC to go anywhere its San Jose - a top 5 destination in the league. great place to live, great weather, great fans, winning organization with cup contender squad)

other post said Stone and Hayes werent getting traded which they did

had to troll

Go Sharks
Feb. 26, 2019 at 4:12 p.m.
these were the only 2 replies I needed to quote.

I predicted a Nyquist trade to San Jose thought it was a great fit and a deal that i could see Doug Wilson making. Of course, red wings fans came at me saying he was going to be a career red wing or that it would take a 1st rounder etc.

one post said doubt Gus would waive his NMC for San Jose which was ridiculous. ( if a players is waiving his NMC to go anywhere its SJ - a top 5 destination in the league. great place to live, great weather, great fans, winning organization with cup contender squad)

other post said Stone and Hayes werent getting traded which they did

had to troll

Go Sharks

Kind of childish but ok whatever does it for you.
Feb. 26, 2019 at 4:19 p.m.
Kind of childish but ok whatever does it for you.

how is that childish?

i made an armchair gm team with a trade deadline prediction. Multiple red wings fans said Nyquist would not get traded let alone to San Jose. Yesterday my prediction came true, Nyquist was indeed dealt to San Jose. I had to call out the guys who were so quick to question my hockey knowledge...
Feb. 26, 2019 at 5:21 p.m.
Yes I did say a 1st because it want holland kept saying in interviews on local stations. If you look at my responses to the trades I was taken back and angry with the way they went down. Yes I was wrong and it wasn't the first and won't be the last. Have you ever been wrong? People are wrong all the time on this site but this is the first time I've seen anyone on this site revert to such a childish act to show how they were right. If you don't see it then I don't know what to say and there is probably nothing I can say that will make you see that. congratulations you were right.
Feb. 26, 2019 at 5:26 p.m.
Yes I did say a 1st because it want holland kept saying in interviews on local stations. If you look at my responses to the trades I was taken back and angry with the way they went down. Yes I was wrong and it wasn't the first and won't be the last. Have you ever been wrong? People are wrong all the time on this site but this is the first time I've seen anyone on this site revert to such a childish act to show how they were right. If you don't see it then I don't know what to say and there is probably nothing I can say that will make you see that. congratulations you were right.

thanks
aedoran liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll