SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Who is Jeff Finger?

Jun. 26, 2017 at 4:39 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Who is this Jeff Finger guy that everyone keeps talking about?
Jun. 26, 2017 at 6:18 p.m.
V3 Canucks GM, BOG
Jun. 26, 2017 at 7:01 p.m.
One of the worst free agent signings ever
Jun. 26, 2017 at 7:19 p.m.
Best. Player. Ever.

Definitely am not being sarcastic or lying at all
Jun. 27, 2017 at 8:28 a.m.
get ur corsi up
I have his jersey. Wearing it right now.
Jun. 27, 2017 at 9:32 a.m.

Don't pay much attention to him, he's just trying to pad his posting numbers. He's at like 90 post a day and created over 350 threads in the 3 months since joining. He's good for 3-4 new threads daily and majority of the time its stupid stuff like What pairing d-man is this guy or when will the next trade happen. He'll start his own thread to give his opinion on stuff there are already threads about. In fact as soon as I saw this thread title on the page I knew he had to have been the one to make it lol.
Jun. 27, 2017 at 10:13 a.m.
Below Market Value
The second greatest defenseman ever...after Dan Girardi of course.
Daryl, awatt, nobody and 1 other person liked this.
Jun. 27, 2017 at 7:14 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: DoctorBreakfast
The second greatest defenseman ever...after Dan Girardi of course.

laugh no, the best ones ever are Andrew MacDonald and Jason Garrison.
Jun. 27, 2017 at 7:15 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
So i know you guys seem to think he was 'really bad', but i'm curious to hear why. Was he a slower player, or did he give the puck away a lot, or what?
Jun. 30, 2017 at 1:54 p.m.
Top 5 defenseman of all time
1. Jeff Finger
2. Dan Girardi
3. Marc Staal
4. Marty McSorley
5. Thomas Hickey
Jul. 8, 2017 at 11:49 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: boltscharge17
1. Jeff Finger
2. Dan Girardi
3. Marc Staal
4. Marty McSorley
5. Thomas Hickey

Don't forget Andrew McDonald haha
Jul. 8, 2017 at 11:54 p.m.
Quoting: MartyBrodeur
1. Jeff Finger
2. Dan Girardi
3. Marc Staal
4. Marty McSorley
5. Thomas Hickey

hey, that is my orange cone your talking about
Jul. 8, 2017 at 11:57 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: phillyjabroni
Quoting: MartyBrodeur

hey, that is my orange cone your talking about

I'm sure you love having it around
Jul. 9, 2017 at 12:04 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
1. Jeff Finger
2. Dan Girardi
3. Marc Staal
4. Marty McSorley
5. Thomas Hickey

I don't get it. I get the joke about Finger and about Girardi who most think is bad, but as much as most don't see Staal as a top 4 d-man he isn't known as a 'bad' player, is he? Also who exactly is McSorley? I thought he was pretty good. And i don't understand the joke about Hickey either.
Jul. 9, 2017 at 5:17 a.m.
Quoting: rangersandislesfan

He is no Ken Klee that is for damn sure, guy beat him in + rating, also has like record for highest percent of GWG out of his total amt or something smile. You can just type in JEff Finger on Wikipedia to get information about him. Its like an inside joke if like I guess the Maple Leafs or whatever team he played for sorta like Aki Berg is with Kings fans who was a 3rd overall pick... Not to mention some other players on various teams it all depends really smile.
Jul. 9, 2017 at 10:26 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: Daoloth

He is no Ken Klee that is for damn sure, guy beat him in + rating, also has like record for highest percent of GWG out of his total amt or something smile. You can just type in JEff Finger on Wikipedia to get information about him. Its like an inside joke if like I guess the Maple Leafs or whatever team he played for sorta like Aki Berg is with Kings fans who was a 3rd overall pick... Not to mention some other players on various teams it all depends really smile.

who's that?
Jul. 9, 2017 at 7:59 p.m.

who's that?

When did start watching hockey anyways if don't know Ken Klee... Out of his 55 career goals 13 of them are game winning supposedly the highest % in NHL history smile. He has coached teams like the STigure Skating team they call hockey for females when its below HS real hockey not even involving checking or whatever wink. Anyways just check out his wiki page if really want a better idea... He was a decent player just not great, he beat Finger in the + rating or something one year were on the same team wink. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Klee
Jul. 9, 2017 at 8:58 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

who's that?

When did start watching hockey anyways if don't know Ken Klee... Out of his 55 career goals 13 of them are game winning supposedly the highest % in NHL history smile. He has coached teams like the STigure Skating team they call hockey for females when its below HS real hockey not even involving checking or whatever wink. Anyways just check out his wiki page if really want a better idea... He was a decent player just not great, he beat Finger in the + rating or something one year were on the same team wink. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Klee

so was he a pretty good player or not really?
Jul. 10, 2017 at 12:40 a.m.

If read my reply would see said he was a decent player etc... Would help if answered my question so have an idea how long watching/following Hockey... That way it would be easier to equate to a player... I'm pretty sure somebody had him in a fantasy league since scored enough to be a reserve if nothing else... We would have league night 1 night a week usually Saturday unless team didn't play then it was Sunday or working way back from Friday to as early as Wednesday in real rare cases since back then almost all would play on a Saturday.
Jul. 10, 2017 at 1:29 a.m.
Black Lives Matter

If read my reply would see said he was a decent player etc... Would help if answered my question so have an idea how long watching/following Hockey... That way it would be easier to equate to a player... I'm pretty sure somebody had him in a fantasy league since scored enough to be a reserve if nothing else... We would have league night 1 night a week usually Saturday unless team didn't play then it was Sunday or working way back from Friday to as early as Wednesday in real rare cases since back then almost all would play on a Saturday.

ok
Jul. 10, 2017 at 2:49 p.m.

I don't think there's a lot you DO understand!

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll