CGY
  1. Bean, Jake
  2. Johnson, Kent
  3. 2026 1st round pick (CBJ)
CGY
  1. Fleury, Cale
  2. 2024 3rd round pick (TOR)
SEA
  1. Klingberg, John ($2,075,000 retained)
CGY
  1. 2025 5th round pick (BUF)
CGY
  1. Brännström, Erik
  2. Pinto, Shane [RFA Rights]
  3. 2024 5th round pick (OTT)
OTT
  1. Beauvillier, Anthony ($2,075,000 retained)
  2. Dubé, Dillon
CGY
  1. 2024 7th round pick (ARI)
  2. 2025 4th round pick (ARI)
ARI
  1. Greer, AJ
  2. Vladar, Daniel
Additional Details:
Just freeing up contracts any team for picks or futures really
Retained Salary Transactions
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the TBL
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the VAN
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the ARI
Logo of the FLA
Logo of the VAN
Logo of the NSH
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the ARI
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CBJ
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
23$83,500,000$74,809,165$0$2,942,500$8,690,835
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Calgary Flames
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$212,500$212K)
LW, C
RFA - 2
$7,000,000$7,000,000
C
NMC
UFA - 6
$3,100,000$3,100,000
C, LW, RW
UFA - 2
$5,800,000$5,800,000
RW, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$5,350,000$5,350,000
C
NMC
UFA - 1
$4,900,000$4,900,000
RW, LW
NTC
UFA - 4
$863,333$863,333
LW
RFA - 1
$2,000,000$2,000,000
C
RFA - 1
$10,500,000$10,500,000
LW, RW
NMC
UFA - 8
$762,500$762,500
LW, C
UFA - 1
Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$1,850,000$2M)
LW, C
RFA - 1
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
RW
RFA - 2
$775,000$775,000
RW
RFA - 1
$825,000$825,000
RW
UFA - 2
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$6,250,000$6,250,000
LD/RD
NTC
UFA - 8
$4,550,000$4,550,000
RD
UFA - 3
$6,000,000$6,000,000
G
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets
$2,333,333$2,333,333
LD/RD
RFA - 1
Logo of the Nashville Predators
$2,500,000$2,500,000
RD
UFA - 1
$813,333$813,333 (Performance Bonus$15,000$15K)
G
RFA - 1
$823,333$823,333 (Performance Bonus$15,000$15K)
LD
RFA - 2
Logo of the Ottawa Senators
$2,000,000$2,000,000
LD/RD, LW
RFA - 1
Logo of the Seattle Kraken
$800,000$800,000
RD
RFA - 2
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$2,500,000$2,500,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$1,300,000$1,300,000
C
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Nov. 11, 2023 at 5:45 p.m.
Ex Nucks fan
Yeah it would be certainly nice of other teams to bend over backwards for your pending UfAs. I’m sure they are all eager to help Calgary out of this mess
canucksfan43, audiodave, Warpbox and 1 other person liked this.
Nov. 11, 2023 at 5:48 p.m.
Bro, what is that Ottawa trade??
Nov. 11, 2023 at 6:38 p.m.
I have a feeling that Calgary fans are going to be extremely disappointed with the actual returns for their pending UFA's.
Nov. 11, 2023 at 7:08 p.m.
TrevorA
Not bad overall actually

I’d prefer a decent prospect like Brzustewicz instead of the 3rd and I’d like to see Hirose come home too. Pick should be 2024

Don’t mind the Zadorov value so long as we can dump Klingberg on SEA or another Team. A 3rd for retention is about right and no value is really given to Klingberg or Fleury

Hard to argue the Hanifin Trade Value although Romonov or Bolduc instead of the 2nd would be nice and that 1st should be in 2024

KJ’s good but we need true centres more, so I’d take Sillinger and have them add Peeke + Texier and again, make that 1st in 2024

There no need to move Beauvillier, Greer or Gilbert unless they won’t extend or we don’t need them. I’d add to Dube for Pinto and Brannstrom isn’t a bad target either

We should wait to Trade Vladar till we can get proper value for him
Nov. 11, 2023 at 7:14 p.m.
lol
Nov. 11, 2023 at 7:15 p.m.
TrevorA
Edited Nov. 11, 2023 at 7:20 p.m.
Quoting: Juiceman
Yeah it would be certainly nice of other teams to bend over backwards for your pending UfAs. I’m sure they are all eager to help Calgary out of this mess

Other than Kent Johnson, which Team here is really giving up anything they really want or should keep and/or haven’t considered Trading (Fabbro, Bean, Brannstrom) or moving on from anyways (Klingberg, Beauvillier, Woo, Fleury) or isn’t a problem themselves (Pinto)

Overall these are pretty well thought out and fair Trade proposals

Pinto likely wants $2.5-3mil x2-3yrs and really isn’t worth any more than Dube. Maybe the 5th goes to OTT since Brannstrom is worth more than Beauvillier even 50% retained.

Quoting: audiodave
I have a feeling that Calgary fans are going to be extremely disappointed with the actual returns for their pending UFA's.

They should be close to what we see here, if not, yes it would be extremely disappointing

Conroy already gave away Toffoli for less than he should have though, so we’ll see, but CGY has very good and valuable players, they’re just not playing well together atm
Nov. 11, 2023 at 9:01 p.m.
PDG over PDO
Lol no
Nov. 11, 2023 at 10:43 p.m.
not a he )
I think it’s probably safe to say that Columbus, now firmly last in the East, will not be buyers.
Nov. 11, 2023 at 11:22 p.m.
TrevorA
Quoting: squashmaple
I think it’s probably safe to say that Columbus, now firmly last in the East, will not be buyers.

No matter what, I still think they consider investing more to bring in Little Johnny’s Centre and therefore may not pass up on the opportunity to secure Lindholm. They need a 1C regardless till one of their Prospects takes over and by then, Lindholm should still be an ideal 1B/2C
Nov. 12, 2023 at 11:06 a.m.
Bad trade for Ottawa, Beauvillier is UFA to be and Sens will have to let him walk as the cap will be use on Tarasenko or a Tarasenko's replacement

Quoting: KingofRnR
I’d add to Dube for Pinto and Brannstrom isn’t a bad target either

Depends what the add is but not really interested in Dube much, not the type I'd be looking for

I would actually be interested in Weegar or Andersson instead.

Pinto + Brannstrom + Kubalik (who you'd sell at the deadline) + a pick

IF Pinto is not considered a huge part of the return, then the Sens just would pass.
Nov. 12, 2023 at 11:15 a.m.
Dolzhenkov Is Coming
No matter what, I still think they consider investing more to bring in Little Johnny’s Centre and therefore may not pass up on the opportunity to secure Lindholm. They need a 1C regardless till one of their Prospects takes over and by then, Lindholm should still be an ideal 1B/2C

No, they don't need one until then. They're clearly not a playoff contender and Jarmo, who is the last guy in the world who seems to think they are, isn't going to get the approval to make a big move like that before he likely loses his job in the spring.
squashmaple liked this.
Nov. 12, 2023 at 2:19 p.m.
TrevorA
Quoting: Xspyrit

Depends what the add is but not really interested in Dube much, not the type I'd be looking for.. I would actually be interested in Weegar or Andersson instead.

Pinto + Brannstrom + Kubalik (who you'd sell at the deadline) + a pick

IF Pinto is not considered a huge part of the return, then the Sens just would pass.

Just like Zub & Pinto are considered untouchable, so are Weegar & Andersson

Not sure what you don't like about Dube, similar to Pinto, he's a stud offensively, but is more trusted and reliable defensively and can be used on the PK. That said, I don't see the need if you plan on keeping Mathieu Joseph now, who plays very similar to Dube in many ways as well = Streaky Offensively, Physical, Defensively Responsible for the most part and a Quality Penalty Killer
Nov. 12, 2023 at 2:21 p.m.
TrevorA
Quoting: dk325
No, they don't need one until then. They're clearly not a playoff contender and Jarmo, who is the last guy in the world who seems to think they are, isn't going to get the approval to make a big move like that before he likely loses his job in the spring.

Yes, you keep saying this, but like my post said, I still think they consider it none the less.

It could happen and then again, it may not. You still want to keep your current Vets Happy and have as much Veteran Leadership to groom the young guys as possible.

Who's gonna groom Fantilli to be your next 1C, Jenner? Roslovic? Texier? Kuraly? Laine? Okay, good luck with that I guess
Nov. 12, 2023 at 2:26 p.m.
First round bust
Gilbert, Vladar, Greer are likely waiver material. I like all those players, but I don't think anyone has a need. Greer might be worth a late pick.

I think that's a slight overpay for Tanev.

No one is touching Klingberg even at 50%.

I could see the Lindholm trade returning similar value, but he isn't doing his trade value any favors at this point.

Z trade is around what I would expect. Maybe without the 4th.

NSH wouldn't go for Hanifin IMO. I don't think he makes them into a playoff team.
Nov. 12, 2023 at 2:55 p.m.
TrevorA
Quoting: Bast
Gilbert, Vladar, Greer are likely waiver material. I like all those players, but I don't think anyone has a need. Greer might be worth a late pick.

I think that's a slight overpay for Tanev.

No one is touching Klingberg even at 50%.

I could see the Lindholm trade returning similar value, but he isn't doing his trade value any favors at this point.

Z trade is around what I would expect. Maybe without the 4th.

NSH wouldn't go for Hanifin IMO. I don't think he makes them into a playoff team.

Teams need Guys like Gilbert & Greer come the Playoffs for sure, they bring Grit, Physicality, Fists a' Flurry and Injury Insurance. Teams need Vladar as well, they just don't realize it and can't get over his weak Sv% or underlying stats, because they don't watch him play or understand the situation in CGY

Not sure what makes you think that's an over pay for Tanev... Have you seen how many AGM's are on here wanting Tanev, he's got to be THE MOST WANTED and Traded for guy on this site.

If you send a 2nd or equivalent prospect or it was part of a nice package of players, I'm sure a Team with Cap Space would take Klingberg 50% retained. It'll cost more like a 1st though if he's not retained on

You're not necessarily wrong about Lindholm under performing production wise not being great for his value, but who really cares, that doesn't mean he's not playing well right now and how often do Right Shot 1C's come available via Trade!???

What essentially becomes a 1st + 4th + Fleury for Zadorov with no retention, yes, that seems about right if not slightly much considering the demand he will receive and we still end up retaining over $2mil on Klingberg but received a 3rd for doing so. Not worth it to me though, I'd rather keep Big-Z for life

Agreed, NSH has Josi & McDonagh locked in for awhile, I don't see their need for Hanifin, unless they wanted to play him at RD, which probably isn't recommended. NYI & ARI seem like far more suitable Trade Partners
Nov. 12, 2023 at 3:07 p.m.
First round bust
Teams need Guys like Gilbert & Greer come the Playoffs for sure, they bring Grit, Physicality, Fists a' Flurry and Injury Insurance. Teams need Vladar as well, they just don't realize it and can't get over his weak Sv% or underlying stats, because they don't watch him play or understand the situation in CGY

How much did we pay for Nick Ritchie and Troy Stetcher?

Not sure what makes you think that's an over pay for Tanev... Have you seen how many AGM's are on here wanting Tanev, he's got to be THE MOST WANTED and Traded for guy on this site.

The fact that Tanev looks like he lost a step this season. He also keeps getting hit, which makes me question his durability for this season and long term.

If you send a 2nd or equivalent prospect or it was part of a nice package of players, I'm sure a Team with Cap Space would take Klingberg 50% retained. It'll cost more like a 1st though if he's not retained on

From what I saw this season Klingberg is playing at a below replacement level. That's why even at $2M, he's more likely to hurt his new team than help it.

You're not necessarily wrong about Lindholm under performing production wise not being great for his value, but who really cares, that doesn't mean he's not playing well right now and how often do Right Shot 1C's come available via Trade!???

Is Lindholm playing like a 1C this season? He's playing like a 2C so far IMO. I'm sure other teams notice that as well. He competes for sure, but you want to see more from a guy in his contract year.

What essentially becomes a 1st + 4th + Fleury for Zadorov with no retention, yes, that seems about right if not slightly much considering the demand he will receive and we still end up retaining over $2mil on Klingberg but received a 3rd for doing so. Not worth it to me though, I'd rather keep Big-Z for life

Z doesn't want to be here for life, and I doubt we'd be very happy if we paid him top 4 money for the rumored 6 year ask. Again I mentioned in another thread why I don't think that Z is worth more than a 2nd.

Again those are my opinions, and I would be happy if we got more for our players than my evaluation.
Nov. 12, 2023 at 5:01 p.m.
TrevorA
Quoting: Bast
How much did we pay for Nick Ritchie and Troy Stetcher?

Why do you make me do the work, that's just being lazy. Please do better. We Traded an RFA and his Brother. An RFA and Guys like Gilbert/Greer/N.Ritchie/B.Ritchie have Value, Stecher did/does not really, given his Size and Lack of Production at the time (7A/61GP -3)

The fact that Tanev looks like he lost a step this season. He also keeps getting hit, which makes me question his durability for this season and long term.
A few ppl keep saying this, but I don't see it. Tanev's been playing a bunch with weaker Dmen this year = Oesterle/Gilbert/Solovyov and Hanifin hasn't been his usual self this season either. Yup, players get hit, it's hockey, would you prefer he run and hide!? Let's Trade him ASAP then to avoid and make that his next Teams Problem/Concern, I'm fine with that, but he's Healthy and still playing well now, so that's all that really matters, we can't and won't be providing any guarantees, insurance or warranty's on him, doesn't work that way

From what I saw this season Klingberg is playing at a below replacement level. That's why even at $2M, he's more likely to hurt his new team than help it.
Yes, but you said nobody would even take him 50% retained, which isn't correct. They would if you made an offer they couldn't refuse = they paid them too

Is Lindholm playing like a 1C this season? He's playing like a 2C so far IMO. I'm sure other teams notice that as well. He competes for sure, but you want to see more from a guy in his contract year.
Yup, here's right there at 1C every game so far, but I get your point and said so. The fact is though, who cares, the entire team is struggling, so its both explainable and doesn't take away from the eye test, nor his underlying stats. He's still playing well even though his point production is under what it should and normally is. I don't see that being a huge detriment to him when it come to valuing whether you want to Tarde for and have him on your Team as a GM

Z doesn't want to be here for life, and I doubt we'd be very happy if we paid him top 4 money for the rumored 6 year ask. Again I mentioned in another thread why I don't think that Z is worth more than a 2nd.
Ah, Yes he does, he's said so and said it again last night in the Post Game interview, look it up. Why do you keep information secret or to yourself when making a statement? How much is the rumor?
I was hoping to give him $3-4mil/yr on a 3-6 year contract, but would be willing to go as high as $4-4.25mil/yr, maybe even $4.5. Once we move Hanifin, he'll get more ice time and will justify his next Cap Hit NP

Again those are my opinions, and I would be happy if we got more for our players than my evaluation.

I appreciate the conversation and that's always the goal, to get full value for your assets; it's not like a girlfriend where you just settle for what you got cause the effort and expense is simply not worth it, I'm just kidding, so relax all you ladies and feminists alike
Nov. 12, 2023 at 5:28 p.m.
Dolzhenkov Is Coming
Yes, you keep saying this, but like my post said, I still think they consider it none the less.

It could happen and then again, it may not. You still want to keep your current Vets Happy and have as much Veteran Leadership to groom the young guys as possible.

Who's gonna groom Fantilli to be your next 1C, Jenner? Roslovic? Texier? Kuraly? Laine? Okay, good luck with that I guess

We see eye to eye up until you keep proposing the Jackets trade away core parts of their young future in order to bring in players to groom their young future. The logic doesn't follow.
Nov. 12, 2023 at 6:22 p.m.
First round bust
I appreciate the conversation and that's always the goal, to get full value for your assets; it's not like a girlfriend where you just settle for what you got cause the effort and expense is simply not worth it, I'm just kidding, so relax all you ladies and feminists alike

Heh sorry the first question was rhetorical, I didn't mean to make you put in the work. The point was that we gave up 2 players that ended up out of the league for depth players. I can see an argument of getting a 5th for Greer, but we just claimed him off waivers.

If I'm not mistaken the Zadorov rumor was either $4 or $4.5.

The rest I don't mind disagreeing on, I would be more than happy if you were right, and I was wrong.

PS: it seems like you need a new girlfriend.
KingofRnR liked this.
Nov. 13, 2023 at 5:22 p.m.
Edited Nov. 13, 2023 at 5:28 p.m.
Just like Zub & Pinto are considered untouchable, so are Weegar & Andersson

It's not that Pinto and Zub are "untouchable", it just depends on if trading them would make the team better. In Zub's case, basically can't trade him if the Sens are not getting a better RHD who is also 28 y/o and less with some term. Pinto could be expendable with Greig and Jarventie also being centers but it would have to be the right deal. Weegar or Andersson would qualify as the right deal. But getting one of them would be useless if you trade Zub in the deal, the point is to ADD a RHD

Not sure what you don't like about Dube, similar to Pinto, he's a stud offensively, but is more trusted and reliable defensively and can be used on the PK. That said, I don't see the need if you plan on keeping Mathieu Joseph now, who plays very similar to Dube in many ways as well = Streaky Offensively, Physical, Defensively Responsible for the most part and a Quality Penalty Killer

It's not what I see when looking at Advanced stats. Dube always has among the worst xGA/60 and ES defensive metrics on the Flames

Dube and Pinto are not similar at all, Dube is an offensive Winger and Pinto is a 2-way Center. Pinto is not a "stud" offensively at all, it just happens that he has a pretty good shot and a deadly one-timer plus a good enough skillset to be a 2nd line Center. Pinto is more like a Backes/Danault hybrid, many similarities in their games. The problem is more that with the season lost to injury and half a season to suspension, people knowing more about him is delayed.

The comparison with Joseph is not very adequate as well, Joseph is MILES better defensively at ES and ELITE on the PK. He has a much longer track record than Dube, even though DD had very good PK metrics last season

It's not that Dube is awful or anything but I would much rather have Pinto going forward

So as I said, if I am building a package around Pinto and Brannstrom, it is for Weegar (preferred option for Ottawa)
Nov. 13, 2023 at 5:48 p.m.
TrevorA

It's not what I see when looking at Advanced stats. Dube always has among the worst xGA/60 and ES defensive metrics on the Flames

Dube and Pinto are not similar at all, Dube is an offensive Winger and Pinto is a 2-way Center. Pinto is not a "stud" offensively at all, it just happens that he has a pretty good shot and a deadly one-timer plus a good enough skillset to be a 2nd line Center. Pinto is more like a Backes/Danault hybrid, many similarities in their games. The problem is more that with the season lost to injury and half a season to suspension, people knowing more about him is delayed.

The comparison with Joseph is not very adequate as well, Joseph is MILES better defensively at ES and ELITE on the PK. He has a much longer track record than Dube, even though DD had very good PK metrics last season

It's not that Dube is awful or anything but I would much rather have Pinto going forward

So as I said, if I am building a package around Pinto and Brannstrom, it is for Weegar (preferred option for Ottawa)

I wouldn’t get yourself too tied up like a pretzel 🥨 looking at advanced stats. Playing on a Good Team with Goalies who can stop the puck goes a long way to improving said stats

I appreciate you don’t think Dube sucks, but he’s for sure much better than you think, may want or would ever be willing to admit, so we’ll just leave it at that

Weegs & Andersson are untouchable and I can’t see CGY & OTT having much basis for any Trades together. I like Pinto, but like most Fans, I think you guys over value him quite a bit.

It’s understandable, but what I also find amusing is that last year you guys wanted nothing to do with Mathieu Joseph, so much so that there were offers paying to dump him with a pick and now he’s great again all of a sudden

It just goes to show how fluid a players value and play can be. They’re like stocks and the market, their values seemingly change daily, week to week, month to month and year to year
Nov. 14, 2023 at 2:44 p.m.
I wouldn’t get yourself too tied up like a pretzel 🥨 looking at advanced stats. Playing on a Good Team with Goalies who can stop the puck goes a long way to improving said stats

One thing I have learned through the years is that you have to look at context when analyzing advanced stats. That said, a goalie making the save or not doesn't affect these stats except GA/60. What is more important to look is xGA/60 because it tends to normalize to that mean over time.

I appreciate you don’t think Dube sucks, but he’s for sure much better than you think, may want or would ever be willing to admit, so we’ll just leave it at that.

Dube is a decent middle-six forward who can do a bit of everything, and if he keeps it up on the PK, he'll be a PK specialist who can provide secondary scoring, that certainly has value. I'd just rather have the 2-way Center who I see becoming as a Danault level player. These are important

Weegs & Andersson are untouchable and I can’t see CGY & OTT having much basis for any Trades together. I like Pinto, but like most Fans, I think you guys over value him quite a bit.

In a circumstance where they would compete, of course they wouldn't want to move them but if they decide to rebuild/retool and move them, then a package around Pinto, Brannstrom and picks/prospects is exactly how they should trade them. Nobody said it would be Pinto straight up (well I didn't see anyone say that)

It’s understandable, but what I also find amusing is that last year you guys wanted nothing to do with Mathieu Joseph, so much so that there were offers paying to dump him with a pick and now he’s great again all of a sudden.

Well, I can't speak for all Sens fans at the same time, just me, and I personally didn't want to dump him and talked about his incoming bounce back all summer.

It just goes to show how fluid a players value and play can be. They’re like stocks and the market, their values seemingly change daily, week to week, month to month and year to year

Yes, I agree.
KingofRnR liked this.
Nov. 14, 2023 at 5:16 p.m.
TrevorA
One thing I have learned through the years is that you have to look at context when analyzing advanced stats. That said, a goalie making the save or not doesn't affect these stats except GA/60. What is more important to look is xGA/60 because it tends to normalize to that mean over time.

Dube is a decent middle-six forward who can do a bit of everything, and if he keeps it up on the PK, he'll be a PK specialist who can provide secondary scoring, that certainly has value. I'd just rather have the 2-way Center who I see becoming as a Danault level player. These are important

In a circumstance where they would compete, of course they wouldn't want to move them but if they decide to rebuild/retool and move them, then a package around Pinto, Brannstrom and picks/prospects is exactly how they should trade them. Nobody said it would be Pinto straight up (well I didn't see anyone say that)

Well, I can't speak for all Sens fans at the same time, just me, and I personally didn't want to dump him and talked about his incoming bounce back all summer.

Yes, I agree.

Flames aren’t gonna tear it down or rebuild, the ownership just won’t do it. A major reset by shipping out Lindholm, Backlund, Hanifin, Tanev, Markstrom and now maybe Zadorov!? Sure. We need to fix the locker room and rid ourselves of any cancer remnants in there = any players not sure whether they want to be a Calgary Flame any longer

It may be too late, but I’m hoping they can still figure things out with Zadorov. As for moving Weegar or Andersson, I just don’t recommend it. Weegar has giveaway issues he needs to fix, but he’s a good partner for Andersson, especially one Hanifin is no more (which would actually open up both the ice-time and contract/$$$ Big-Z wants)

I really don’t think it’ll take too much to turn things around after that so we’ll need Weegs. We should be able to get good returns for the players I mentioned about as well as Dube (and hopefully Sharangovich too), since we’ve got a ton of Wingers ready to take his spot: Zary, Pospisil, Coronato, Pelletier, Duehr, Honzek and Klapka

As for Pinto, we’d love another Right Shot Centre, especially if/when we dump Lindholm, but I don’t know that we should pay anywhere near what OTT Fans suggest he’s worth. Better to find or draft another one.
Xspyrit liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll