Hakuna Matata
What dark secret does Brown have on EDM org

Guys got no goals and they waived Gagner to keep him up

Least that guys got 5 goals
edeangel84 liked this.
Mar. 5 at 3:05 p.m.
JimmyPaek
Quoting: aadoyle
True but he may be the one to go you know what I want out. Kind of like what Maurice did

Like for the betterment of this team I need to go vibe

Oh I wish but I think he will stay at least one more year.
Mar. 5 at 3:14 p.m.
Edited Mar. 5 at 4:00 p.m.
What dark secret does Brown have on EDM org

Guys got no goals and they waived Gagner to keep him up

Least that guys got 5 goals

I’m guessing is just knee recovery.

I’m guessing they expected a very slow start and are banking on improvement in the next month and a half. I’m no doctor at all but I’ve heard ppl say knee is a process. I’m also guessing they didn’t expect it to be this slow and prob have some sunk cost mindset.
Mar. 5 at 5:32 p.m.
[Johnston] With the Canucks believed to be among those pursuing Jake Guentzel, word is they’ve had discussions about potentially flipping Elias Lindholm to the Bruins as part of the machinations to make it happen. Nothing concrete in place at this time. Still lots of moving parts.

Uhhhh……
Saskleaf liked this.
Mar. 5 at 5:42 p.m.
Saskoiler for now
Quoting: CantStopWontStop
[Johnston] With the Canucks believed to be among those pursuing Jake Guentzel, word is they’ve had discussions about potentially flipping Elias Lindholm to the Bruins as part of the machinations to make it happen. Nothing concrete in place at this time. Still lots of moving parts.

Uhhhh……

That would be CRAZY if that actually happened. To be honest, I’d love to see it. The more chaos the better
Mar. 5 at 5:58 p.m.
SHL NJD GM

Uhhhh……

I’m all for more chaos, it seems that Lindholm maybe hasn’t fit in Vancouver as well as hoped. If that’s true, why not flip Lindholm and go for Guentzel
Saskleaf liked this.
Mar. 5 at 6:13 p.m.
Amirov Forever
Mantha is headed to Vegas. Depending on what the cost is, I really really like this for Vegas, fits that team so well. Gotta think he will be retained 75%
Saskleaf liked this.
Mar. 5 at 6:31 p.m.
Edited Mar. 5 at 6:38 p.m.
I’m guessing dubas wants Georgii Merkulov from Boston.

Lindholm —> Boston
Guentzel —> Canucks
Merkulov —> Penguins

I’d guess that Boston has to add just a little in both directions? Idk. Hard to say. Lindholm should be more valuable than guentzel, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Mar. 5 at 6:34 p.m.

Uhhhh……

Hahaha That is like fantasy league madness, and I'm all for it.
Mar. 5 at 6:40 p.m.
Zucker is held out tonight for "trade related reasons".

He hasn't come close to his career high totals last year, but he's been very solid and does the little things right while bounced around the lineup. Will be interesting to see what he returns with his cap hit.
Mar. 5 at 6:41 p.m.
Amirov Forever
Quoting: Pompadour_de_Armstrong

He hasn't come close to his career high totals last year, but he's been very solid and does the little things right while bounced around the lineup. Will be interesting to see what he returns with his cap hit.

NYI feels like a good landing spot. Maybe you guys could give Wahlstrom the opportunity means
Mar. 5 at 6:42 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: Pompadour_de_Armstrong

If they retain 50% could see a 2nd

Its kind of like Nino only without the term
Mar. 5 at 6:45 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: NorthernLeafsFan05
NYI feels like a good landing spot. Maybe you guys could give Wahlstrom the opportunity means

Issue is where would he play as that lineup be set

FLA or WPG kind of make more sense especially FLA
Mar. 5 at 6:48 p.m.
Amirov Forever
So Mantha returns the Caps a 2nd and a 4th. Again, gotta think there is retention. Good stuff for both sides all things considered
Mar. 5 at 6:49 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
So Mantha returns the Caps a 2nd and a 4th. Again, gotta think there is retention. Good stuff for both sides all things considered

He had a good bounceback season and had 20 goals pretty expected but it sucks as I wanted to try to get him and Jensen lul
Mar. 5 at 6:50 p.m.
Amirov Forever
Is there no retention on Mantha?!?!?!?!?
Mar. 5 at 6:50 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
If the rumour on Van trading Lindholm and getting Guentzel are true it makes 0 sense
Mar. 5 at 6:51 p.m.
JimmyPaek

Good god that’s a fine return for the Craps.
Mar. 5 at 6:58 p.m.
SHL NJD GM
Is there no retention on Mantha?!?!?!?!?

Vegas is in LTIR so as long as they don’t add too much more, retention isn’t needed though I’m not sure why they paid a 2nd + 4th for him
Mar. 5 at 6:58 p.m.
Amirov Forever
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
Vegas is in LTIR so as long as they don’t add too much more, retention isn’t needed though I’m not sure why they paid a 2nd + 4th for him

There is retention, just wasn't seeing it reported anywhere
Mar. 5 at 7:05 p.m.
torontos finest
It rocks how Mantha goes to Vegas for a 2nd/4th at 50% retained. If I punched in that trade for the Leafs in ACGM I would be told by the usual suspects it's a 1st minimum.

Anyways looking forward to Brad Trepizza blowing the 1st/3rd on Henrique.
NorthernLeafsFan05 liked this.
Mar. 5 at 7:10 p.m.
Quoting: mondo
It rocks how Mantha goes to Vegas for a 2nd/4th at 50% retained. If I punched in that trade for the Leafs in ACGM I would be told by the usual suspects it's a 1st minimum.

I'm getting worried it's gonna be Savard
Leafsfan98 liked this.
Mar. 5 at 7:10 p.m.
torontos finest
Quoting: LeafsFanForSomeReason
I'm getting worried it's gonna be Savard

Savard for a 1st is gonna go hard, just wait.
Mar. 5 at 7:13 p.m.
Quoting: mondo

I'm not sure that's at all true because a few short months ago we were all mostly convinced they'd have to give up something to dump him before the deadline. But he showed up and worked this season, so good for him (and the Caps). And if he keeps working, good for Vegas, too.
Mar. 5 at 7:15 p.m.

If they retain 50% could see a 2nd

Its kind of like Nino only without the term

I liked Wahlstrom a lot his draft year. Not sure where he slots in now, but it'd be interesting. They should be shooting for a young defenseman even if they have to add to get a good one, but a second would be decent. Danil Chayka from Vegas. Matt Robertson from NYR. Something similar.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll