Created By: Habs_22_14_20
Published: Mar. 31 at 5:09 a.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-
San Jose Sharks
Macklin Celebrini (C) Best player of the draft, consensus #1 OA
2Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-
Montreal Canadiens
Cayden Lindstrom (F). MTL move up to select the ultimate power forward of this draft class. Mock trade : CHI receives MTL 6th OA pick, RFA right's to Justin Barron (RHD) + one of forward prospect Sean Farrell or Emil Heineman. There's no clear #2 prospects, everyone between 2-9 are extremely close
3Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
Anaheim Ducks
Artyom Levshunov (RHD) Future partner for Pavel Mintyukov, he is pretty raw but has the tools to become a first pairing defenseman
4Logo of the San Jose Sharks-
Columbus Blue Jackets
Ivan Demidov (F) The 2nd most talented player of this draft class, Columbus aren't scare to draft Russian players. High upside, projected as a first line winger
5Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-
Arizona Coyotes
Anton Silayev (LHD) 6'7 defensive defenseman with great skating ability. Say less, he is going to ARI if still available when ARI pick
6Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-
Chicago Blackhawks
Berkly Catton (F) CHI lacks quality forward prospects, they get one projected to become a 1st liner
7Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
Ottawa Senators
Zayne Parekh (RHD) Best RHD available at 7th, and probably the best player available with Sam Dickinson. OTT need a right handed shot dman
8Logo of the Washington Capitals-
Seattle Kraken
Sam Dickinson (LHD) SEA select their future #1 defenseman, they have good prospects on the backend but none like Sam Dickinson
9Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-
Calgary Flames
Tij Iginla (F) Personally I think he would be a reach, but not a big one. Projected as a 2nd line winger
10Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
Buffalo Sabres
Konsta Helenius (F) Very mature two-way player who can play in all situations. Will fit nicely in BUF top 6 for the next decade
11Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-
San Jose Sharks via Pittsburgh Penguins
Zeev Buium (LHD) One of the best defenseman of the draft, I am personally really high on him. His profile will make him fall behind others defenseman, but he is equal if not better than any other defenseman (steal of the draft)
12Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Ottawa Senators
New Jersey Devils
Cole Eiserman (F) Best pure goal scorer of the 2024 draft, his defensive game is still in progress, but he can put the puck in the net. No Hughes-Caufield connection but maybe will could see a Hughes-Eiserman connection
13Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-
New York Islanders
Michael Brandsegg Nygard (RW) One of the most NHL ready player after Macklin Celebrini, plays a really good two-way game, excellent forechecker. Projected as a 2nd line winger who can play in all situations
14Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-
15Logo of the Nashville Predators-
16Logo of the Calgary Flames-
17Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the New York Islanders
18Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
19Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
20Logo of the Seattle Kraken-
21Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
22Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the Los Angeles Kings
23Logo of the New York Rangers-
24Logo of the Nashville PredatorsLogo of the Edmonton Oilers
25Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
26Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the New Jersey Devils
27Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
28Logo of the Toronto Maple LeafsLogo of the Boston Bruins
29Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Dallas Stars
30Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
31Logo of the Colorado AvalancheLogo of the Florida Panthers
32Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
Mar. 31 at 8:46 a.m.
Hawks do not accept that trade up. We'd need at least one of your extra first's plus something else to move from 2 to 6
Caufield, RazWild and IconicHawk liked this.
Mar. 31 at 2:20 p.m.
Quoting: Wadejos123
Hawks do not accept that trade up. We'd need at least one of your extra first's plus something else to move from 2 to 6

Exactly, that value is painfully inadequate. Hawks would need more quality going their way.

I.E. Read either one of Slafkovsky, Huston, Reinbacher, or Ghule on TOP of the 6th OVA.

Which pains me to say, as a Wild fan.

Besides, Hawks are better off grabbing Demidov @2nd OVA. Pairing him with Bedard is going to cause problems for the rest of the league for the next decade plus. So if the Hawks DID move down, I'd be extremely grateful and happy. 😉
Wadejos123 liked this.
Mar. 31 at 4:10 p.m.
Probably not enough to move up to #2 (and Lindstrom may be available at #6 anyway)
Mar. 31 at 5:51 p.m.
Buium is very talented, but if sharks so get the 11th OA I have to think sharks look more at RD than LD.
Mar. 31 at 8:47 p.m.
mokumboi
Probably not, because you have not gotten to the Blues yet and you do not have them trading up. squinty smile If Dickinson and Buium actually last until 8 or past, Army will be on that like stink on an alpaca (people usually say pigs, but pigs don;t actually smell bad).
Habs_22_14_20 liked this.
Apr. 1 at 10:31 a.m.
Rebuilding

Quoting: RazWild
Exactly, that value is painfully inadequate. Hawks would need more quality going their way.

I.E. Read either one of Slafkovsky, Huston, Reinbacher, or Ghule on TOP of the 6th OVA.

Which pains me to say, as a Wild fan.

Besides, Hawks are better off grabbing Demidov 2nd OVA. Pairing him with Bedard is going to cause problems for the rest of the league for the next decade plus. So if the Hawks DID move down, I'd be extremely grateful and happy. 😉

The difference between Lindstrom & Catton isn’t a 1st round pick lol
If the price was too high, CHI can select Demidov at 2 and MTL draft either Lindstrom or Catton at 6th OA
Apr. 1 at 3:51 p.m.
Quoting: Habs_22_14_20
The difference between Lindstrom & Catton isn’t a 1st round pick lol
If the price was too high, CHI can select Demidov at 2 and MTL draft either Lindstrom or Catton at 6th OA

That's exactly what we would do lol. Hawks just take Demidov or Lindstrom at 2 rather than do this easily
Apr. 2 at 12:19 a.m.
fromtherivertothesea
Quoting: NHLfan10506
Probably not enough to move up to #2 (and Lindstrom may be available at #6 anyway)

he will never be available at 6.. Not making it past 4
Apr. 6 at 7:05 a.m.
Bedard23
That's exactly what we would do lol. Hawks just take Demidov or Lindstrom at 2 rather than do this easily

I would prefer Levshunov at 2 over Demidov
Apr. 6 at 9:37 a.m.
Quoting: IconicHawk
I would prefer Levshunov at 2 over Demidov

I don't see it with Levshunov. He's really not good in his own end at all. MSU shelters his big time with O zone starts. He's a good OFD, but not even the best in this class (because that title goes to Parekh). Either way, last thing the hawks need is another OFD> If he was more of a two-way force this could be a different story, but a top line winger is a way bigger priority over OFD imo. And just like last year where Michkov was closer to Bedard in talent than the rest of the class, Demidov is closer to if not just as talented as Celebrini.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll