Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
17$87,500,000$68,222,736$0$3,125,000$19,277,264
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Buffalo Sabres
$950,000$950,000 (Performance Bonus$650,000$650K)
LW
RFA - 2
$7,142,857$7,142,857
C
M-NTC
UFA - 6
$4,750,000$4,750,000
RW, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$918,333$918,333 (Performance Bonus$1,000,000$1M)
C
RFA - 2
$7,100,000$7,100,000
C, LW
UFA - 6
$855,833$855,833
LW, RW
RFA - 1
$918,333$918,333
C, LW
RFA - 2
$918,333$918,333 (Performance Bonus$475,000$475K)
C
RFA - 2
$9,000,000$9,000,000
LW, RW
NMC
UFA - 3
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$4,285,714$4,285,714
LD
UFA - 6
$11,000,000$11,000,000
LD/RD
UFA - 8
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$1,000,000$1M)
G
RFA - 1
$8,350,000$8,350,000
LD/RD
UFA - 7
Levshunov, Artyom
$925,000$925,000
$3,850,000$3,850,000
LD/RD
RFA - 1
$3,333,333$3,333,333
RD
UFA - 2
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$3,000,000$3,000,000
LW, RW
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Apr. 30 at 10:55 a.m.
I post sometimes
Levshunov will not be available at 5th OVR...

Habs could consider a trade back -but it will really depends on who is available at 5th OVR.

I think Quinn and the 11th OVR would force KH to consider.
Apr. 30 at 10:56 a.m.
Shibbal18
Rofl no, maybe hard maybe if mtl wins the lottery. Buffalo has 0 need to move up, let alone trade Quinn away
wojme, sabres89 and JokiStan liked this.
ht42
Seems like Montreal really want Lindstrom or Iginla.

So I don't see them doing that.
Jim_Benning_Burner liked this.
Quoting: MTLaveragefan

Habs could consider a trade back -but it will really depends on who is available at 5th OVR.

He wouldn't have to consider since this would never be offered.

Why would the Sabres make this trade with a young top 6 roster forward
Shibbal18 and JokiStan liked this.
Apr. 30 at 10:58 a.m.
OldSLIMEfan
Quoting: Shibbal18
Rofl no, maybe hard maybe if mtl wins the lottery. Buffalo has 0 need to do this, let alone trade Quinn away

LOL if they win the lottery and trade you Celebrini for Jack Quinn. Are you daft?

You have far too many forwards to sign the next 2-3 years. Kulich, Savoie and Ostlund all will be top9 sooner than later. Someone has to go!
Apr. 30 at 10:58 a.m.
I post sometimes
Quoting: wojme
He wouldn't have to consider since this would never be offered.

Why would the Sabres make this trade with a young top 6 roster forward

IDK - you guys made this.
Apr. 30 at 10:59 a.m.
Shibbal18
Edited Apr. 30 at 11:04 a.m.
Quoting: FarhanLuigi
You have far too many forwards to sign the next 2-3 years. Kulich, Savoie and Ostlund all will be top9 sooner than later. Someone has to go or can you not count?

Doesnt mean theyre going to throw assets away, especially not to division rivals. Quinn's not even the odd man out. 19 pts in 27 games while suffering through 2 bad injuries... Im going to ignore your sarcasm because your an obvious troll
wojme and JokiStan liked this.
Apr. 30 at 11:05 a.m.

"You guys" this isn't from a Sabres fan
Shibbal18, MTLaveragefan, Billy316 and 1 other person liked this.
Apr. 30 at 11:11 a.m.
OldSLIMEfan

They aren't drafting at 5th in all likelihood they are drafting 6th.

Levshunov absolutely can be availble at 6th.

1. Celebrini
2. Demidov
3. Silayev (biggest, highest upside)
4. Lindstrom (Centers go early, always)
5. Dickinson (best skater)
6. Yakemchuk (minutes muncher, all around best)
7. Levshunov (just good, nothing blows you away)
Apr. 30 at 11:17 a.m.
OldSLIMEfan
Rofl no, maybe hard maybe if mtl wins the lottery. Buffalo has 0 need to move up, let alone trade Quinn away

Quoting: wojme
"You guys" this isn't from a Sabres fan

The fact, both of you, answered so matter of fact in a matter of moments of creating this ACGM shows how thoughtless and absolutely biased you are. This isnt close to an easy to adequate trade especially without the lottery even performed.

LMAO I'm a Canucks fan, calling someone a troll because you cant think critically isn't my fault. Look inwards.
Jim_Benning_Burner and Joblow liked this.
Apr. 30 at 11:22 a.m.
Obviously no.

Not just no, he'll no.
Shibbal18 and JokiStan liked this.
Apr. 30 at 11:24 a.m.
LOL if they win the lottery and trade you Celebrini for Jack Quinn. Are you daft?

You have far too many forwards to sign the next 2-3 years. Kulich, Savoie and Ostlund all will be top9 sooner than later. Someone has to go!

Quinn is better than all of them
Shibbal18, wojme and JokiStan liked this.
Apr. 30 at 11:24 a.m.

? Guy is a Vancouver fan
Apr. 30 at 11:27 a.m.
The fact, both of you, answered so matter of fact in a matter of moments of creating this ACGM shows how thoughtless and absolutely biased you are. This isnt close to an easy to adequate trade especially without the lottery even performed.

LMAO I'm a Canucks fan, calling someone a troll because you cant think critically isn't my fault. Look inwards.

You failed to quote my actual comment about this trade idea but I'm assuming that was a mistake.

You answered shibbal with a stupid comment and then edited it. You are the one that isn't thinking critically.

The Sabres have no use for trading a player who is already in their top 6 for futures. You say they have a lot of prospects, why not target them, although I still don't think moving up from 11 to 6 will make that much of a difference in this draft.
Shibbal18 liked this.
Apr. 30 at 11:37 a.m.
Shibbal18

Sabres have the deepest prospect pool in the league, they also just traded for Bowen Byram. We aren't the ones that lack critical thinking. The Sabres have no need to move up, and arent trading a young NHL forward that was on pace for 60 points in his 2nd year to facilitate a needless trade. Its not like theyre pick 30 either, they can probably take Jiricek with their own pick if they are inclinded
Apr. 30 at 11:47 a.m.
Molson beer is meh
Don't see MTL trading down to 11th, just for Jack Quinn. Kid looks alright, would much rather Peterka at this point (where BUF probably declines), but the cost for moving into the top 5 is always insanely high (which is why it never happens).
Apr. 30 at 11:52 a.m.
Shibbal18
Quoting: Blazingbat11
Don't see MTL trading down to 11th, just for Jack Quinn. Kid looks alright, would much rather Peterka at this point (where BUF probably declines), but the cost for moving into the top 5 is always insanely high (which is why it never happens).

Buffalo would decline at Quinn. Theyd decline at probably 80% of the prospects you'd want. The Sabres have no need to do this. They have a full top 4 and a solid RD prospect developing. They can take a RD at 11 if they want and take their time developing that guy. The idea is nonsensical for Buffalo
Apr. 30 at 12:02 p.m.
Molson beer is meh
Buffalo would decline at Quinn. Theyd decline at probably 80% of the prospects you'd want. The Sabres have no need to do this. They have a full top 4 and a solid RD prospect developing. They can take a RD at 11 if they want and take their time developing that guy. The idea is nonsensical for Buffalo

Agreed. MTL and BUF just aren't good trading partners. Unless it's a straight up hockey trade ("equivalent" player swap), there's really no point. MTL would probably prefer whoever is at #5 overall than then a package of lesser players (relative term here, they would still be blue chip prospects). Habs need star players more than anything else, their prospect cupboard is also full.
Shibbal18 liked this.
Apr. 30 at 12:02 p.m.
OldSLIMEfan

What an easy block list. Imagine thinking Jack Quinn is better than Celebrini and Demidov LMAO
while outright denying their own questions at RHD and need to move a forward.

DELUSIONAL FAN BASE
They don’t even realize this kind of commentary while makes it easy to feel tall then you will simply be blocked by everyone and just circle jerking each other. I hope they have a good time in their Buffalo black holes.
Joblow and Jim_Benning_Burner liked this.
Apr. 30 at 12:04 p.m.
OldSLIMEfan
Agreed. MTL and BUF just aren't good trading partners. Unless it's a straight up hockey trade ("equivalent" player swap), there's really no point. MTL would probably prefer whoever is at #5 overall than then a package of lesser players (relative term here, they would still be blue chip prospects). Habs need star players more than anything else, their prospect cupboard is also full.

NOT CORRECT AT ALL. An easy excuse for GMS to do nothing and say trading is hard

Calgary and Vancouver have made a number of trades and why Kuzmenko is still trending during the playoffs
Apr. 30 at 12:09 p.m.
OldSLIMEfan
Quoting: ht42
Seems like Montreal really want Lindstrom or Iginla.

So I don't see them doing that.

Habs fans and Sabres fans both hate the trade which means it’s very close 😂
Apr. 30 at 12:10 p.m.
Molson beer is meh
What an easy block list. Imagine thinking Jack Quinn is better than Celebrini and Demidov LMAO
while outright denying their own questions at RHD and need to move a forward.

DELUSIONAL FAN BASE
They don’t even realize this kind of commentary while makes it easy to feel tall then you will simply be blocked by everyone and just circle jerking each other. I hope they have a good time in their Buffalo black holes.

NOT CORRECT AT ALL. An easy excuse for GMS to do nothing and say trading is hard

Calgary and Vancouver have made a number of trades and why Kuzmenko is still trending during the playoffs

Wut?..... wth did I just read? lol A bunch of incoherent nonsense.

What does Calgary and Vancouver trades have to do with a proposed top 10 draft trade?!

The irony of your comments of being blocked by everyone is hilarious...see ya!
wojme, JokiStan and Shibbal18 liked this.
Apr. 30 at 12:11 p.m.
Jesus Christ Is King
They aren't drafting at 5th in all likelihood they are drafting 6th.

Levshunov absolutely can be availble at 6th.

1. Celebrini
2. Demidov
3. Silayev (biggest, highest upside)
4. Lindstrom (Centers go early, always)
5. Dickinson (best skater)
6. Yakemchuk (minutes muncher, all around best)
7. Levshunov (just good, nothing blows you away)

Levshunov is about 2 years ahead of where Silayev is , who fell apart gassed in the latter part of the season.
Silayev took big steps and he will be great but he's no where near Levshunov , Buuium or even Dickinsons levels
They're all succeeding deep into a season with Buuium capturing a NCAA Title as a Rookie while beating Hutsons all time NCAA scoring record by 1 point (in 4 more games but still, he wont a title doing it)

Levshunov as a rookie hit i think it was like 8th all time single best season by a defensman as he transitioned from Euro Hockey to North American.
Unlike NCAA Prospects he's spent his whole life playing NHL style Schedules playing hockey 10-11 months a year before joining the NCAA where he player half the games with none of the travel really. So he had a lot of time to add mass and train for next year. He's a Legit D who could make the jump directly to the NHL on the right team like lets say CHI wins #2 OA, he's gone 100%

Dickinson is NHL Built and bullying teenagers on his was to the OHL title. He's built for this **** and he's well ahead of his peers.
Unlike Levshunov or Buuium he's not likely top become a #1 D man but like Silayev would be a Strong #2 beside anyone in the entire NHL.

I love Silayev but i think he's in the KHL until 2027? and TBH likely after cause despite being a VERY Good Mobile Dman he's horrible defensively and im not sure how someone his size/speed will transition to smaller ice given he's not the Physical type. He's basically a Taller PK Subban almost lol Either way there's a lot of waiting involved and i just dont see him going top 5 unless SJS has 4th OA cause no one else in the top 5 can wait that long for him to maybe come over.

Levshunov though is a lock for #2 IMO as he's NHL Ready or close to it(IMO he's ready)
Demidov is years away and as good as he is i dont see top 3 pick being wasted on a Russian given the uncertainty.
I mean before the War got Russia Banned Michkov and Bedard went head to head with Michkov winning
At that point Michkov was ranked by many as #2 OA but the closer the draft got despite Michkov having one of the best seasons of all top 32 players he still went like what 7th OA?
Demidov does great things at a lower level at the same age and he's expected to go higher them Michov in a deeper draft? That doesnt add up
FarhanLuigi and Joblow liked this.
Apr. 30 at 12:12 p.m.
OldSLIMEfan
Quoting: Billy316
Levshunov is about 2 years ahead of where Silayev is , who fell apart gassed in the latter part of the season.
Silayev took big steps and he will be great but he's no where near Levshunov , Buuium or even Dickinsons levels
They're all succeeding deep into a season with Buuium capturing a NCAA Title as a Rookie while beating Hutsons all time NCAA scoring record by 1 point (in 4 more games but still, he wont a title doing it)

Levshunov as a rookie hit i think it was like 8th all time single best season by a defensman as he transitioned from Euro Hockey to North American.
Unlike NCAA Prospects he's spent his whole life playing NHL style Schedules playing hockey 10-11 months a year before joining the NCAA where he player half the games with none of the travel really. So he had a lot of time to add mass and train for next year. He's a Legit D who could make the jump directly to the NHL on the right team like lets say CHI wins #2 OA, he's gone 100%

Dickinson is NHL Built and bullying teenagers on his was to the OHL title. He's built for this **** and he's well ahead of his peers.
Unlike Levshunov or Buuium he's not likely top become a #1 D man but like Silayev would be a Strong #2 beside anyone in the entire NHL.

I love Silayev but i think he's in the KHL until 2027? and TBH likely after cause despite being a VERY Good Mobile Dman he's horrible defensively and im not sure how someone his size/speed will transition to smaller ice given he's not the Physical type. He's basically a Taller PK Subban almost lol Either way there's a lot of waiting involved and i just dont see him going top 5 unless SJS has 4th OA cause no one else in the top 5 can wait that long for him to maybe come over.

Levshunov though is a lock for #2 IMO as he's NHL Ready or close to it(IMO he's ready)
Demidov is years away and as good as he is i dont see top 3 pick being wasted on a Russian given the uncertainty.
I mean before the War got Russia Banned Michkov and Bedard went head to head with Michkov winning
At that point Michkov was ranked by many as #2 OA but the closer the draft got despite Michkov having one of the best seasons of all top 32 players he still went like what 7th OA?
Demidov does great things at a lower level at the same age and he's expected to go higher them Michov in a deeper draft? That doesnt add up

Thanks for the 1st mature and thoughtful post. This place really gets to be a waste of time, a lot of the time without this type of feedback but simply the my dad is stronger than your dad crowd here.
Apr. 30 at 12:15 p.m.
Jesus Christ Is King
Edited Apr. 30 at 12:34 p.m.
Sabres have the deepest prospect pool in the league, they also just traded for Bowen Byram. We aren't the ones that lack critical thinking. The Sabres have no need to move up, and arent trading a young NHL forward that was on pace for 60 points in his 2nd year to facilitate a needless trade. Its not like theyre pick 30 either, they can probably take Jiricek with their own pick if they are inclinded

I know for a Fact you said before Byram trade the last thing BUF would ever want is D in a trade.
The lesson i learned was you're unaware when you make such oversights yourself
But quick to point them out in others.

Reality is you know more about what they want now as you did then.
Even though i agree with you on this particular subject
Seeing you be so dismissive while referencing Byram trade without a hint of Irony was a bit too much.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll