$850,000$850,000
LD/RD
UFA - 2
Logo of the Boston Bruins
$2,850,000$2,850,000
RD
UFA - 1
$2,250,000$2,250,000 (Performance Bonus$1,250,000$1M)
G
UFA - 1
$894,167$894,167 (Performance Bonus$425,000$425K)
LD/RD
RFA - 2
$1,000,000$1,000,000
RD
UFA - 3

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
May 12, 2020 at 5:38 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: CatmanV
Yo. This is messed up.

He said that he meant it to be an Eilte Potential in the video game, and now you just want to ignore him? Come on man

Yo I’m soery these guys are doing this. I’m gonna keep and eye on this stuff moving forward because it’s really not ok they are doing this

this is messed up!? man what are you talking about if you read the other message i was talking about how it all started as joke, like hes not involved anymore, are you guys 7 years old??
May 12, 2020 at 5:38 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: dartguy22

Cuz I was involed the second Bcarlo25 said: "Oh, the guys an absolute lunatic. He threw an absolute tantrum when a couple bruins posters that he tagged on one of his teams said that they didn’t think it was worth talking about because he traded for “a first line center,” rather than naming a guy."

Of course hes talking about me, because its him and like three other morons vs me, bvahikp, csick, mcgruff, and a bunch of other fun dope dudes that love this website and what it gives us. I wish you people would leave and just leave us alone. and apparently On3M4n also blocked me after the one disagreement, which is even worse because i have supported him and he is accidently supported me a number of times since then.

Bro listen, I know that people like me here, and its not being cocky believe me I have confidence issues in general lol. But i hate that bad people like Bcarlo25 are allowed on this website.

Please let us good people enjoy this website for what it is.
CatmanV liked this.
May 12, 2020 at 5:40 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: bsilk18
Cuz I was involed the second Bcarlo25 said: "Oh, the guys an absolute lunatic. He threw an absolute tantrum when a couple bruins posters that he tagged on one of his teams said that they didn’t think it was worth talking about because he traded for “a first line center,” rather than naming a guy."

Of course hes talking about me, because its him and like three other morons vs me, bvahikp, csick, mcgruff, and a bunch of other fun dope dudes that love this website and what it gives us. I wish you people would leave and just leave us alone. and apparently On3M4n also blocked me after the one disagreement, which is even worse because i have supported him and he is accidently supported me a number of times since then.

Bro listen, I know that people like me here, and its not being cocky believe me I have confidence issues in general lol. But i hate that bad people like Bcarlo25 are allowed on this website.

Please let us good people enjoy this website for what it is.

man its a joke!! if you dont take everything so seriously then you can enjoy it for what it is, i really dont know what to say, @CatmanV is amking this so dramatic, this is a hockey site not a soap opera
May 12, 2020 at 5:41 p.m.
CatmanVal
this is messed up!? man what are you talking about if you read the other message i was talking about how it all started as joke, like hes not involved anymore, are you guys 7 years old??

I’m a 30 year old surgeon.

I just hate seeing people be rude.

I joined this website because I like hockey and I wanted to discuss with people, and in my first day, you and bcarlo25 have already made this experience unenjoyable.

I can see when people are being genuine, and I can tell that @bsilk18 is. Also you told me to SUCK HIM OFF the second I agreed with @ON3M4N so that’s just messed up.
Silkysmooth42 liked this.
May 12, 2020 at 5:46 p.m.
Banned
I’m a 30 year old surgeon.

I just hate seeing people be rude.

I joined this website because I like hockey and I wanted to discuss with people, and in my first day, you and bcarlo25 have already made this experience unenjoyable.

I can see when people are being genuine, and I can tell that @bsilk18 is. Also you told me to SUCK HIM OFF the second I agreed with @ON3M4N so that’s just messed up.

messed up joke yeah and it was deleted right after, guy calls people a dick and a baboon and no response from anyoine, why? because its a hockey website and its all jokes people have different opinions and are gonna argue, i could trun around and go off about being called a dick and a baboon but im not cause im not gonna sit here and sulk about a guy who ive never met before ona website says ur amking everything way more dramatic than it needs to be
May 12, 2020 at 5:47 p.m.
Debrusk is a scoring winger, you are wrong, he is right. It is a VERY even deal

quoting: ON3M4N▾

Per Hockey-Reference:

Since 2017-2018 among all LWer's (min 80gp)
Goals: 17th
G/GP: 22nd

Since 2017-2018 among all winger's (min 80gp)
Goals: 42nd
G/GP: 38th

If you don't think DeBrusk is a scoring winger, please define what the criteria is for a "scoring winger" in your opinion.

Coyle and Carlo are low,
Debrusk is medium elite
Marchy low
Chara probably a bit high

Good job with the prospects! and everyone else

OVERALL: good job!

LOL

Bsilk18 is the Jack Edwards of Capfriedly, extremely biased
May 12, 2020 at 5:49 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: Bruinsbeatz

be careful, @CatmanV is gonna come after you, no rude comments
May 12, 2020 at 6:03 p.m.
CatmanVal
Quoting: Bruinsbeatz

Just looking through recent bruins posts, it doesn’t seem that way. He often underrates some guys and especially looking through his posts it’s clear that he keeps his opinions out of everything.

I would look again
May 12, 2020 at 6:05 p.m.
CatmanVal
be careful, @CatmanV is gonna come after you, no rude comments

You are rude.

Oh and I get what he means when he says “good guys like: @csick and @McGruff and @bhavikp27@bsilk18 clearly is right with those guys as one of the funnier and nicer guys on this website
May 12, 2020 at 6:12 p.m.
Bcarlo25
Quoting: LeafsFanForSomeReason
I think you are overestimating the discount that a player would have to take. After all, the difference between 4-5 years is not that huge. One buys zero UFA years, the other buys one. If the team can leverage that to knock between 1.5-2 million off the AAV from a 5 year to a 4 year, I think that could be beneficial to both. Say Cirelli wants $6m on a 5 year deal, but would take $4m-ish on a 4 year, I do that in a heartbeat if I'm Tampa. Benefits them by saving $2m in cap on a good player when they are very tight and in a competitive window, and benefits Cirelli because he still makes $16m over four years and will have the opportunity to re-up with the best offer available league wide in the shortest amount of time. The injury thing seems kind of out of place here. I was talking about a short term injury that is enough to throw off a season, thus affecting his next deal/arbitration. On a 4 year deal, which allows him to solidify his resume even further, he would need to have some crazy bad luck to be injured often/seriously enough to damage his next deal that much.

Then why does it never happen?
May 12, 2020 at 6:12 p.m.
Bcarlo25
Quoting: MaxDomi13
i was not expecting this much

Lol, well you did ask about literally the one term that there’s no chance he signs for.
May 12, 2020 at 6:13 p.m.
Bcarlo25
Hes right though. They announced it to insiders, which makes it an announcement. Not a public one, but an announcement nonetheless. Im fairly new to this and am just looking through posts from the past day or so, but Ialready feel like you are a jerk. I mean just looking through some of the recent stuff you have posted and @bsilk18 has posted, its clear who is nicer on this website.

Perhaps you both need a refresher course on the common definition of, “announced.” Spoiler, telling a few people in secret that something might be the case doesn’t equate to an announcement.
May 12, 2020 at 6:17 p.m.
Bcarlo25
Yo. This is messed up.

He said that he meant it to be an Eilte Potential in the video game, and now you just want to ignore him? Come on man

Yo I’m soery these guys are doing this. I’m gonna keep and eye on this stuff moving forward because it’s really not ok they are doing this

This is why everyone hates him though. He talks about all these very subjective things that literally cannot be proven, and says that’s he’s proven them. When someone says, “uhhhh, hey, that’s literally not a fact,” or just chooses not to respond to his lunacy, he’ll drag it back up and say, “oh you don’t like being proven wrong, i proved you wrong.” Usually with worse punctuation. That’s why multiple people in this thread have him blocked.
May 12, 2020 at 6:19 p.m.
Quoting: Bcarlo25
Then why does it never happen?

Because it doesn't often benefit both team and player. And let's face it, NHL GM's aren't exactly the most progressive group of people. Unwilling to do different things. I wouldn't be overly shocked to see it happen in the coming years, though. RFA's are starting to realize their value and take advantage of it.
May 12, 2020 at 6:20 p.m.
CatmanVal
Perhaps you both need a refresher course on the common definition of, “announced.” Spoiler, telling a few people in secret that something might be the case doesn’t equate to an announcement.

As part of my medical research, I had to do much research, so I’ll do the basic research for you.
To announce: “give notice of”
I’m guessing he quoted that, and if he did you should agree.

He is right. They did announce it, just not publicly.

I’m not sure where you are lost here
Silkysmooth42 liked this.
May 12, 2020 at 6:21 p.m.
Banned
You are rude.

Oh and I get what he means when he says “good guys like: @csick and @McGruff and @bhavikp27@bsilk18 clearly is right with those guys as one of the funnier and nicer guys on this website

like you said, its your first day on the site, so all these guys accusing him of being biased are from guys who have been on longer, opinions dont need to be agreed with, thats not how discussions and debates work, hes the first one to call someone a dick and a baboon in this post, before you start going off remember hes the one who started it, someone disagreed with his opinion, so what?
May 12, 2020 at 6:24 p.m.
Banned
As part of my medical research, I had to do much research, so I’ll do the basic research for you.

stop bringing up the fact youre a surgeon and youve done medical research, its irrelevant to what is being talked about
May 12, 2020 at 6:24 p.m.
Bcarlo25
like you said, its your first day on the site, so all these guys accusing him of being biased are from guys who have been on longer, opinions dont need to be agreed with, thats not how discussions and debates work, hes the first one to call someone a dick and a baboon in this post, before you start going off remember hes the one who started it, someone disagreed with his opinion, so what?

CatmanV is silk. I have literally zero doubt. Same exact traits. Gets super offended when people disagree with him. Starts lashing out like saying, “you. Are. Rude!” Cannot separate people disagreeing from him from people being mean to him. The weird humble brag about being a surgeon (bsilk keeps on telling us how he goes to the top university in the country, a sentence after displaying a phenomenal lack of vocabulary).

100% bsilk. Get a life man. How many of your accounts am i going to have to block.
May 12, 2020 at 6:26 p.m.
CatmanVal

Actually, bcarlo25 clearly started it with “ Oh, the guys an absolute lunatic. He threw an absolute tantrum ” and bsilk18 saw it. So nope
May 12, 2020 at 6:27 p.m.
CatmanVal
stop bringing up the fact youre a surgeon and youve done medical research, its irrelevant to what is being talked about

You called me a 7 year old. Just trying to make sure you get it lol
May 12, 2020 at 6:27 p.m.
Bcarlo25

Alright bsilk, I’ll block your second account.
May 12, 2020 at 6:28 p.m.
CatmanVal
CatmanV is silk. I have literally zero doubt. Same exact traits. Gets super offended when people disagree with him. Starts lashing out like saying, “you. Are. Rude!” Cannot separate people disagreeing from him from people being mean to him. The weird humble brag about being a surgeon (bsilk keeps on telling us how he goes to the top university in the country, a sentence after displaying a phenomenal lack of vocabulary).

100% bsilk. Get a life man. How many of your accounts am i going to have to block.

Wow. You are paranoid as ——. Why would he have started today if he has been having these discussions for a long time.

I’m guessing you think @csick is also him and @McGruff is also.

God ok now you really are crazy.

Don’t worry @bsilk18 he just made it clear you are the normal one
May 12, 2020 at 6:29 p.m.
Banned
You called me a 7 year old. Just trying to make sure you get it lol

cause you guys were acting like one, all you need to say is im 30, why does it need to be "im a 30 year old surgeon" like its irrelevant
May 12, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
Bcarlo25
Wow. You are paranoid as ——. Why would he have started today if he has been having these discussions for a long time.

I’m guessing you think @csick is also him and @McGruff is also.

God ok now you really are crazy.

Don’t worry @bsilk18 he just made it clear you are the normal one

If you’re going to pull this crap, make it a little less obvious.
May 12, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
Bcarlo25
Edited May 12, 2020 at 7:01 p.m.
cause you guys were acting like one, all you need to say is im 30, why does it need to be "im a 30 year old surgeon" like its irrelevant

Bsilk likes to pump his own tires. He’s also in the nation’s top university. A very impressive young man. Remarkable.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll