- Resigned Fox which is a no brainer
- Resigned Zibanejad, another easy decision
- Traded Buchnevich for Blais and 2nd
- Traded a 3rd for Reaves
- SIgned Nemeth to a 3-year contract, stunting the growth of Jones, Robertson, etc
- SIgned Goodrow to a gross 6-year contract
- Drafted Othmann, another LW they don't need
- Signed Shesterkin to only a 4 year deal, should have locked him up long term
More Bad than Good
Sad hot takes like usual.
Fox at lowest possible cap.
Zib instead of selling farm for Hypeall.
Buch is too soft for 4x5.8m, hence the return, yet Blais will hit little debbies all day & 2nd.
Reaves, like other experienced depth adds is obviously making a huge impact already.
Nemeth is a good fit. You mean letting Jones, Robertson & BSchneider properly simmer.
Goodrow was a wanted man, and will be.
Othmann could be a C Perry. Crazy, but he's a left shot like most lol.
Igor will want to get paid, already 25, that was the lowest cap available.
Too much of a good thing is obviously worrying you lol