Turner33
Matt59
JT_Miller
jmac490
Jul. 9, 2017 at 2:47 p.m.
Stickied
Edited Aug. 9, 2017 at 10:31 a.m.
BOG Agenda

****BOG OPENINGS TO COME - DROP YOUR NAME IN TO BE CONSIDERED FOR POSITION BY THE 12TH

BOG Members Leaving:
matt59 (August 14th)
jmac490

GMs Who Applied For BOG:
Bo53Horvat
Icegirl
phillyjabroni
DarylthePony
Duster

Votes:

1) To place boltscharge17 on Level 1 of Infraction System: 3-0: Booth Turner Zach in favour

2) To place DirtyDangles on Level 2 (again): 2-2

Other:
1) GM Game Awards: to discuss further after FA
Turner33, CleanDangles, phillyjabroni and 4 others liked this.
Jun. 14, 2017 at 11:55 p.m.
Hardcore Sabres fan
I think it's decided then!

Jmac! Go get your man....Er......That came out wrongshakes head

LOL
nobody liked this.
Jun. 15, 2017 at 2:59 a.m.
Go Habs Go
Done.
jmac490 and nobody liked this.
Jun. 15, 2017 at 10:47 a.m.
Go Habs Go
I've already reported it to Banks in the site discussion section, but it appears the recent buyouts are being reflected on current teams and removing those players from rosters.
I can confirm I just lost Matt Greene this way, and Dallas is missing Beauchemin.

Simple solution would seem to be to re-sign the player as a UFA and put them back on the roster at their previous cap hit, but I would wait to see if this is a permanent thing or just an error that will automatically be corrected first.
Jun. 15, 2017 at 10:49 a.m.
Hardcore Sabres fan
Quoting: ricochetii
I've already reported it to Banks in the site discussion section, but it appears the recent buyouts are being reflected on current teams and removing those players from rosters.
I can confirm I just lost Matt Greene this way, and Dallas is missing Beauchemin.

Simple solution would seem to be to re-sign the player as a UFA and put them back on the roster at their previous cap hit, but I would wait to see if this is a permanent thing or just an error that will automatically be corrected first.

Thanks for the heads up
Jun. 15, 2017 at 2:19 p.m.
Go Habs Go
Quoting: Zach

Thanks for the heads up

https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/69060

No simple fix available for this issue, so we'll have to correct it ourselves.
As I said, when a buyout occurs (likely be a couple more by the end of this week), simple solution is to have the team owning that player re-sign them to the same contract they had before the buyout.

You guys will have to figure out what you want to do for this situation.
Jun. 15, 2017 at 2:33 p.m.
Hardcore Sabres fan
There seems to be a mix up in the draft thread if somebody could take a look at it that would be great.

Thanks
Jun. 15, 2017 at 2:35 p.m.
Go Habs Go
Quoting: Zach
There seems to be a mix up in the draft thread if somebody could take a look at it that would be great.

Thanks

I'm just about to update that now.
Jun. 15, 2017 at 2:47 p.m.
Go Habs Go
Edited Jun. 15, 2017 at 2:58 p.m.
BOG's fault. They allowed someone to change their pick after the fact which affected the picks of everyone that came after.
Vegas didn't help by quoting the wrong post.

Sorry Jmac, but I disagreed with you getting the guy you wanted but I didn't want to say anything and just stuck to processing. I didn't notice you requesting someone to make your pick for you, but since nobody did, it's BPA. That's the rule and the risk you take when asking someone else to make your pick.

(Edited, I just dropped by for a minute and got confused.)

So now we have a 4 or 5 team mess because of that change allowed against the rules. Sticking Out Tongue

All I can do for now is mark off the players that I know aren't available until you guys sort it out.
Longer it takes, messier it gets, which is why we had rules in place to prevent this kind of thing.
Jun. 15, 2017 at 3:10 p.m.
I edited the BPA after the fact for a couple of the teams because I noticed that they would be different if I got my selected player. We could potentially revert the changes I made to the BPA? Only person I noticed actually participate in the 7th round so far is DirtyRebound and Rico.
Jun. 15, 2017 at 3:14 p.m.
I'm really starting to lose patience with Math. It's like he only sees the last comment posted. On the newest page of his team, there are 7 trade offers and proposals. 7 proposals!!. He only answered the most recent one. In fact, all the other offers were bumped several times. We need to tell him to answer to GMs because everyone is just starting to lose it with him.
nobody and Jdp liked this.
Jun. 15, 2017 at 3:15 p.m.
Quoting: boltscharge17
I'm really starting to lose patience with Math. It's like he only sees the last comment posted. On the newest page of his team, there are 7 trade offers and proposals. 7 proposals!!. He only answered the most recent one. In fact, all the other offers were bumped several times. We need to tell him to answer to GMs because everyone is just starting to lose it with him.

How much $$$ you give to take out of game?
nobody liked this.
Jun. 15, 2017 at 3:16 p.m.
Quoting: jmac490

How much $$$ you give to take out of game?

I'll give the value of the actual Boston team.
jmac490 liked this.
Jun. 15, 2017 at 3:20 p.m.
Go Jackets
Just as heads up my availability the next 3 days is going to be extremely limited as I have work tomorrow and I'm preparing for hosting my grad party on Saturday so I'll leave a memo in my thread to just leave all offers there for now and I'll get to em on Sunday. If any big ticket issues come up for the BOG... someone will need to DM or text me to notify that way. Thanks guys!
Jun. 15, 2017 at 3:22 p.m.
Quoting: matt59
Just as heads up my availability the next 3 days is going to be extremely limited as I have work tomorrow and I'm preparing for hosting my grad party on Saturday so I'll leave a memo in my thread to just leave all offers there for now and I'll get to em on Sunday. If any big ticket issues come up for the BOG... someone will need to DM or text me to notify that way. Thanks guys!

before you leave, can you help out with the Math situation. I'm already sick and this is really not making anything better
Jun. 15, 2017 at 3:23 p.m.
Go Jackets
Quoting: matt59

before you leave, can you help out with the Math situation. I'm already sick and this is really not making anything better

yes, I'll leave a memo on his page and hopefully he sees it. Not really much else we can do for now it seems.
Jun. 15, 2017 at 3:23 p.m.
Since it's the 7th round I hope we stunt have any real issue here. Let me know if we have to vote on anything
Jun. 15, 2017 at 3:24 p.m.
Go Habs Go
Quoting: jmac490
I edited the BPA after the fact for a couple of the teams because I noticed that they would be different if I got my selected player. We could potentially revert the changes I made to the BPA? Only person I noticed actually participate in the 7th round so far is DirtyRebound and Rico.

You guys are going to have to sort it out. Either Calgary or Carolina has made a duplicate pick and will have to change, as well as anyone who already saw their BPA selection and added the player to their rosters. I'm not dealing with GM's that might freak out and delete their team because there was something wrong with their 7th round pick. Sticking Out Tongue

You'll have to go through every pick from Nashville to the latest, check all the teams involved, let the GM's know what is going on and who they are actually getting, then put up an accurate post in the selection thread so I can put the right players on the tracker in the right spot, as well as deal with any flack for it.
Jun. 15, 2017 at 7:19 p.m.
Hey rico, I don't recall ever having 211th overall.
Jun. 15, 2017 at 7:23 p.m.
Hey rico, I don't recall ever having 211th overall.

NVM
Jun. 15, 2017 at 8:28 p.m.
Go Habs Go
Hehe. NVM. I've done a couple of those myself during the draft. Sticking Out Tongue

Don't forget to put something in place to deal with the buyout issue guys.
Jun. 15, 2017 at 8:37 p.m.
Hehe. NVM. I've done a couple of those myself during the draft. Sticking Out Tongue

So we're just going to tell the GMs affected to create the player at the same salary, correct? I think Detroit and Dallas are affected by this through this by Girardi and Beauchemin respectively. I'll let them know too create the player so that it shows up.

Also, is there a buyout system in place or not? I don't recall ever seeing one yet I may be wrong
Jun. 15, 2017 at 8:42 p.m.
Go Habs Go
Quoting: DavidBooth7

So we're just going to tell the GMs affected to create the player at the same salary, correct? I think Detroit and Dallas are affected by this through this by Girardi and Beauchemin respectively. I'll let them know too create the player so that it shows up.

Also, is there a buyout system in place or not? I don't recall ever seeing one yet I may be wrong

It's going to be part of the setup for UFA. I haven't been able to write it in yet, but it's in the works.
Jun. 15, 2017 at 9:11 p.m.
Go Habs Go
Draft is officially over! grin
Jdp and nobody liked this.
Jun. 15, 2017 at 10:42 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

do you guys have a date for free agency?
Jun. 15, 2017 at 10:43 p.m.
Quoting: rangersandislesfan

do you guys have a date for free agency?

Not yet. Rules and details need to be discussed

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll