Turner33
Matt59
JT_Miller
jmac490
Jul. 9, 2017 at 2:47 p.m.
Stickied
Edited Aug. 9, 2017 at 10:31 a.m.
BOG Agenda

****BOG OPENINGS TO COME - DROP YOUR NAME IN TO BE CONSIDERED FOR POSITION BY THE 12TH

BOG Members Leaving:
matt59 (August 14th)
jmac490

GMs Who Applied For BOG:
Bo53Horvat
Icegirl
phillyjabroni
DarylthePony
Duster

Votes:

1) To place boltscharge17 on Level 1 of Infraction System: 3-0: Booth Turner Zach in favour

2) To place DirtyDangles on Level 2 (again): 2-2

Other:
1) GM Game Awards: to discuss further after FA
Turner33, CleanDangles, phillyjabroni and 4 others liked this.
Jul. 15, 2017 at 9:53 p.m.
Krakowtiz just deleted his team
Jul. 15, 2017 at 9:55 p.m.
Go Habs Go
Quoting: Banks
Quoting: krakowitz
A glitch in the system happens to two individuals who have never shown any signs of betrayal or distrust before, and now the two of us are kicked out?

There was no glitch. We have multiple ways of tracking multi's and the two accounts hit all of them once we investigated.

I can verify this.

I'm disappointed, but owning up to it is more likely to work out for you than denying it.
You think you were caught because a post showed up under the wrong name, that's not the case.
Jul. 15, 2017 at 9:56 p.m.
Emotionally in 2018
Quoting: matt59

Were you running MMN account?

Nope. But it doesn't matter anymore. You guys are all set on my leaving. I'll find something else to do to pass the time. It's been fun, it truly has. This is a really crappy way to go, but life throws you **** sometimes. Zach and matt are two GMs in particular that really made my time here enjoyable. Thank all of the GMs for being apart of this fun game with me, especially those two. Have a wonderful rest of the game, V2, and do some fun stuff. Have fun with your game. LETS GO CAPS
Jul. 15, 2017 at 10:01 p.m.
Go Habs Go
Quoting: DavidBooth7

That's okay, because the BOG knows better now and always copies someone's roster before starting a vote to give a GM an infraction, right? Sticking Out Tongue
Before you ask, I don't have them.
Jul. 15, 2017 at 10:02 p.m.
Follow capfriendly
Quoting: ricochetii
Quoting: DavidBooth7

That's okay, because the BOG knows better now and always copies someone's roster before starting a vote to give a GM an infraction, right? Sticking Out Tongue
Before you ask, I don't have them.

It's been converted to me as creator for the time being until all is revolved.
Jul. 15, 2017 at 10:19 p.m.
Go Jackets
Quoting: krakowitz
Quoting: matt59

Were you running MMN account?

Nope. But it doesn't matter anymore. You guys are all set on my leaving. I'll find something else to do to pass the time. It's been fun, it truly has. This is a really crappy way to go, but life throws you **** sometimes. Zach and matt are two GMs in particular that really made my time here enjoyable. Thank all of the GMs for being apart of this fun game with me, especially those two. Have a wonderful rest of the game, V2, and do some fun stuff. Have fun with your game. LETS GO CAPS

I'm really sorry it had to end this way man.

Regardless of what happened today, I think it's safe to say that on behalf of everyone we hope your girlfriends health improves and that all is well in real life for you, now and in the future.
Bennett93, phillyjabroni, jmac490 and 1 other person liked this.
Jul. 16, 2017 at 12:19 a.m.
What even...
Jul. 16, 2017 at 12:20 a.m.
So I've just been getting caught up on this issue. I think we should have a league wide vote. What was done is unexcusable, but If we can make a difference for someone who needs it, I think we should make an exception! This game means Jack sh*t EXCEPT to bring all of us some joy. That being said this is bigger then the BOG. I'd like to hear from all GMs on this
Zach, plNHL, McJesus_ and 1 other person liked this.
Jul. 16, 2017 at 12:22 a.m.
Quoting: Turner33
So I've just been getting caught up on this issue. I think we should have a league wide vote. What was done is unexcusable, but If we can make a difference for someone who needs it, I think we should make an exception! This game means Jack sh*t EXCEPT to bring all of us some joy. That being said this is bigger then the BOG. I'd like to hear from all GMs on this

DO I count as a GM now, with SJ and TOR out, and being next in line in AGM seniority?
Jul. 16, 2017 at 12:32 a.m.
Quoting: WhisperWhisper

DO I count as a GM now, with SJ and TOR out, and being next in line in AGM seniority?

GM (yet) or not all opinions are welcome
Jul. 16, 2017 at 12:38 a.m.

Okay, but I have a question, how are we going to revert all those trades? Many of the pieces that were acquired were subsequently traded, and it would be hard to reverse all that?
But I assume you all have a system
Jul. 16, 2017 at 12:46 a.m.
Go Habs Go

If you want to hear from me, I would have liked if Krak had simply admitted it, apologized, and not tried to deflect.
He made a conscious decision to cheat, tried to pass it off as a glitch, blamed everything and everyone he could, deleted his team out of spite, and tried to incite another GM on his way out.
To me, deleting your team out of spite is "go away and never come back" territory. The rest could have been overcome with an admission of guilt, apology, and acceptance of a punishment.

I wish him the best and hope he finds something else constructive and relaxing to spend his time on.
Calgary13 and nobody liked this.
Jul. 16, 2017 at 1:02 a.m.

If you want to hear from me, I would have liked if Krak had simply admitted it, apologized, and not tried to deflect.
He made a conscious decision to cheat, tried to pass it off as a glitch, blamed everything and everyone he could, deleted his team out of spite, and tried to incite another GM on his way out.
To me, deleting your team out of spite is "go away and never come back" territory. The rest could have been overcome with an admission of guilt, apology, and acceptance of a punishment.

I wish him the best and hope he finds something else constructive and relaxing to spend his time on.

Couldn't have said it any better.
nobody liked this.
Jul. 16, 2017 at 1:06 a.m.

Okay, but I have a question, how are we going to revert all those trades? Many of the pieces that were acquired were subsequently traded, and it would be hard to reverse all that?
But I assume you all have a system

Think they will just have to stay in place. It's all fake, you can still trade for those players, they are just on dinner teams. Maybe SJ should compensate Tor somehow
Jul. 16, 2017 at 1:12 a.m.

I mean I do agree. I first thought your done here guy, before I learned what he was going through. Just saying maybe give him a punishment, but let him have this one little meaningless thing
Jul. 16, 2017 at 1:13 a.m.
Going off of what Rico said, had Krak admitted instead of deflecting the blame to another GM, particularly DavidBooth, this is a whole different scenario.

From the facts on paper, there was the premeditated decision to cheat, which Krak did when he allegedly had two accounts running two different teams. Often times and still does, he deflect the blame to DavidBooth saying that he too should be banned, as he also had an alleged duplicate account. This is a sign of guilt and the idea to shift the blame to help soften the blow coming to oneself. The main difference between DavidBooth and Krak was that Krak had two teams, allegedly, while DavidBooth's cousin joined a close GM friend on his as an AGM. In no way are these comparable, as having two teams has the opportunity to have collusion, while having a GM and an AGM doesn't. *Booth, this is no way represents my opinion on the matter, just used for the purpose of my contention*

Krak never admitted to the alleged comments, per the suspicion of Bennet and DavidBooth and when Banks declared that the accounts were duplicates and there was sufficient evidence that Krak was also MMN, resulting in the banning of MMN.

I would suggest that every single trade that has been made by Krak and MMN, from the first trade of MMN era in TOR, through every single trade since (in both teams) be reverted.

However, given the moral and ethical values that I like to think I hold, Krak is going through some stuff IRL. I don't support the dismissal of someone of a place that is used as an escape, but the deleting of his team is the ultimate "im going to put them through hell after I leave." This is very thought-provoking and will require more intellectual contemplation of a final opinion.

Krak still has access to the other Forums and such, but this is a significant breach of trust within the GM Game community that cannot be swept under the rug. My personal recommendation is that Krak has one final chance to say his piece, but if he attempts to incite another GM, thats the end of the post. Should that happen, I would recommend that he be banned from visiting the GM Game in its entirety. Should it not, it would depend on the contents of the post.

I also want to take the time to set the record straight with DavidBooth, especially after Krak imposed that he is of equal punishment for his alleged duplicate account.

David Booth has no intention to "sabotage" the GM Game. Look around. Who is the most active in the BOG? Who is the guy who lets you know about Waivers? Who is the guy who sends out the reminders to us? DavidBooth7 my friends. DavidBooth and jmac are buds and he would have no intention to ruining his team by making a second account (allegedly) and joining as an AGM.

DavidBooth is not the universal scapegoat in this community. You cannot blame DV7 for every single one of your problems. Enough is enough. He loves the GM Game and wants to do everything he can to make it better. Whether you agree with that or not, tough tits. Don't post it on CapFriendly, post it on your Twitter or whatever you have. This game, yes GAME, has no place for this type of behavior.

thanks - phillyjabroni
nobody liked this.
Jul. 16, 2017 at 1:18 a.m.
Problem with reverting trades is that it can screw with potential most of the league with all the double trading and triple trading of a single asset going on. Look at Greenway for example. He's been involved in at least 5 trades.
Jul. 16, 2017 at 1:20 a.m.
Quoting: boltscharge17
Problem with reverting trades is that it can screw with potential most of the league with all the double trading and triple trading of a single asset going on. Look at Greenway for example. He's been involved in at least 5 trades.

im saying from the time MMN made his first trade, any trade that MMN or Krak made from that point on , is to be reverted. not every single trade made ever, just those ones
Jul. 16, 2017 at 1:21 a.m.
Quoting: phillyjabroni

im saying from the time MMN made his first trade, any trade that MMN or Krak made from that point on , is to be reverted. not every single trade made ever, just those ones

Oh. You mean the ones between Toronto and SJ?
Jul. 16, 2017 at 1:22 a.m.

between? as in SJS gets xyz ; TOR gets abc?
Jul. 16, 2017 at 1:26 a.m.

between? as in SJS gets xyz ; TOR gets abc?

If each team still has all the players traded we can reverse them, other wise we will just have to deal with it as is
Calgary13 liked this.
Jul. 16, 2017 at 2:40 a.m.
Well we all have different opinions, and that's what makes up democracy. And I'm sorry Matt and Turner, but I completely disagree with you. I strongly believe that Krakowtiz deserved the punishment given to him, and I have a whole load of reasoning to support my case. Please make sure to read this, as it may change your entire perception of this story:

Now as we can see by his sub title, Krakowtiz is a Leafs fan. In fact, he has previously repeatedly asked to change teams from the Sharks to the Leafs. These requests were denied by the BOG. Ironcially, the double account he had made just happened to become the Leafs GM. Shall I continue?

We all know Bman. He had personal issues with his dad, needed an AGM big time, blah blah blah. An AGM that could later on take over the team once Bman left.....huh

MMN joined the game in May. He joined as TBL AGM, where he was trying to convince GM boltscharge to stike a deal with San Jose and their GM..Krakowtiz. A deal boltscharge says was in San Joses favour.

Then the time came. Bman pleaded for an AGM. So MMN made the switch. He joined the Leafs. Perhaps knowing that Bman would soon leave the game or potentially be kicked out to inactivity. It had almost happened once, and if a second time happened, he'd get the promotion to take on his job.

It happened. MMN and krakowitz got their wish. He became Toronto GM.

So does everyone remember a certain Marner deal made by MMN and Krakowtiz, one that we all consider lopsided in krakowtizs favour? There's more into it than you think

When Bman and MMN were still around, Krakowtiz made an offer for Marner. It involves Kevin LeBanc, Vancouvers 2018 and 19 first round picks, and much more, for Marner straight up.

Now explain this to me: MMNs first deal as GM was with Krakowtiz. That lopsided Marner deal. Yet...why does it not involve ANY of the pieces I mentioned above, in a deal in which MMN gave up more than just Marner. MMN was deep in negotiations with krak when he was AGM, for a completely different deal. Yet when MMN became GM, he decided to take a much worse offer than what was on the table the week before, to that very same GM? Can someone explain that? I don't think so. Moving on

That wasn't the only deal made by Krakowtiz and MMN. They went on to complete another two deals, their most recent one a day or two ago. And when you think about it, most of these trades favour Krakowtiz more than MMM....interesting

Let's go back a little further now. We all remember when phillyjabroni called MMN out for his evaluations. Now, answer this: who was the first person to defend MMN? That's right, Krakowtiz. As a matter of fact, Krakowtiz and MMN both disliked Jabroni very much. They have lots in common it would seem.

Speaking of liking, here's some more food for thought: why is it that, MMN, despite being banned, was still going about liking krakowtizs posts? Well, maybe it was because he was happy Krakowtiz was defending him! Fair enough. But then take a closer look at MMNs liked comments before he was banned. Is it just me, or are half the comments he is pressing the like button on belong to krakowitz comments? And also the same vice versa...odd

I would also like to raise another issue, one that affects me: now, there have been 3 or 4 people who have strongly demanded my removal from the BOG. Two of them? Krakowtiz and MMN, who would like and quote each other's comments against me. Jeez, boy do these two people have a strong relationship!

But the most clear evidence of krakowtiz clearly handling the MMN account is that deleted comment. For those of you who were late to the show and are fuzzy regarding what happened, well here ya go:

MMN was fielding offers on Auston Matthews. So Bennett93, New Jersey GM, decided to make an offer for Matthews. It was to his surprise that, his offer to MMN, was responded by...Krakowtiz??? Must be confused eh? He was too. As you can see in the Toronto page, Bennett was quick to ask krak "aren't you the San Jose GM?" Yet he was a second to late. Krakowtiz was quick to delete his comment.

One minute later, MMN responded with the exact same response Bennett swore Krak gave him a minute ago: "no thanks, I'd need a 1C in this deal". So hold up: krak responded to Bennetts offer to Toronto, quickly realized he screwed up, and then quickly changed accounts to MMN and responded to Bennett in the other account? Because that's exactly what it sounds like to me.

They both claim this was a glitch. A glitch? How? Unless Krakowtiz predicted what MMN was about to say the next minute, how could there be a glitch? Doesn't add up

Enter in Banks. Profoundly announced that MMN was a multi of Krakowtiz, and MMN was un banned. What else did Banks say? "This was one of the most easy multis we have had to investigate".

Krakowtiz was having none of it. Yet here's the thing: if we was sure that he wasn't MMN, then why did he become so reactive? Why couldn't he present his case in a civilized manner? You may be asking, what did he do?

He started by going on my page and calling me a whole load of insults, comments deleted by the Mods. Then went about and spammed the Info thread, and started demanding my removal from the game, because of MartyBrodeur. And that's funny, as here is why:

Because I'm not Marty. I've explained my case in a civilized and professional manner, but I'll make this clear one last time: Marty is my little cousin who is staying with us this summer. I decided to introduce him to CapFriendly as he is also another hockey fan. I told him to join Nashville, as I knew Jmac would love to have good GM blood in his team Sticking Out Tongue. Because Jmac is one of my best buddies. Anyone think of why I'd screw him over? Anyhoo, he doesn't have his own device (not with him at least) so I gave him my phone to set up his account and join the game. Now, Jarvis was quick to identify that the IP addresses and decides match up. That's what happens when you lend your phone for someone to create an account. Marty got perma'd, and yet while his ban was lifted by Jarvis, he doesn't even want to re-join the game. I'm glad he won't myself to be honest.

Back to Krakowtiz: why would he then, after harassing me, after spamming the Info thread, after giving us all a headache, why would he then have to delete his team? Was that at all needed? Nope. Yet he chose the highway

He has also said that he's gonna leave anyways. For someone that, deleted his team, went on a mad rampage, and said he would leave, why should we know ask him to come back? It doesn't make sense to me

This is exactly why I strongly say that, Krakowtiz has earned his Level 4 infraction, and that's exactly what should stay with him. I hope the rest of the BOG and the league agree with me on this, for all of the reasons I've outlined above
phillyjabroni liked this.
Jul. 16, 2017 at 8:26 a.m.
Banned
DB you are taking this way to seriously! You likely spent an hour of research time and another half hour writing that post. Yes, he got caught with 2 accounts and one of them got banned BUT the other did not! I am sure the Mods gave K infraction points because of the multiple accounts. As for the trades between SJ and TOR, nobody seemed to have an issue with them when they were made but only now that you see it was the same person you have the issue so clearly everyone thought the trade was ok. K clearly has a lot going on in his life, REAL LIFE, and is likely stressed to the max which you, with your pitchfork and torches, likely made more stressful. The guy uses the game as a release, to escape from that stress and because this is just a game I don't see why he shouldn't be able to continue as SJ's GM.
McJesus_ liked this.
Jul. 16, 2017 at 9:02 a.m.
Quoting: DirtyDangles
DB you are taking this way to seriously! You likely spent an hour of research time and another half hour writing that post. Yes, he got caught with 2 accounts and one of them got banned BUT the other did not! I am sure the Mods gave K infraction points because of the multiple accounts. As for the trades between SJ and TOR, nobody seemed to have an issue with them when they were made but only now that you see it was the same person you have the issue so clearly everyone thought the trade was ok. K clearly has a lot going on in his life, REAL LIFE, and is likely stressed to the max which you, with your pitchfork and torches, likely made more stressful. The guy uses the game as a release, to escape from that stress and because this is just a game I don't see why he shouldn't be able to continue as SJ's GM.

I said MMN's evaluation of players was BS after he made the OEL trade, and cited the Marner and Letang trade as to why it was.
Jul. 16, 2017 at 9:12 a.m.
Banned
You stated that now or at the time of the trades?

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll