2. Olofsson, Victor
  3. Savoie, Matthew
  4. 2023 2nd round pick (PHI)
  5. 2024 1st round pick (BUF)
BUF
  1. Colton, Ross [RFA Rights]
  2. Myers, Philippe
Additional Details:
Sabres could offer sheet Ross around $3.5 to $4 million which would only be a 2nd rd pick.
TBL
  1. Luukkonen, Ukko-Pekka
  2. Rosén, Isak
  3. 2023 3rd round pick (LAK)
BUF
  1. 2023 3rd round pick (CGY)
  2. 2024 5th round pick (CBJ)
CBJ
Buried
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the CBJ
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the NSH
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
23$83,500,000$76,590,237$0$4,070,000$6,909,763
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Buffalo Sabres
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
RW, LW
RFA - 2
$7,100,000$7,100,000
C, LW
UFA - 7
$7,142,857$7,142,857
C
UFA - 7
$9,000,000$9,000,000
LW, RW
NMC
UFA - 4
$2,500,000$2,500,000
LW, C
RFA - 1
$4,750,000$4,750,000
RW, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$3,500,000$3,500,000
LW
UFA - 6
$3,750,000$3,750,000
C, LW
UFA - 4
$855,833$855,833 (Performance Bonus$32,500$32K)
LW, RW
RFA - 2
$3,000,000$3,000,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$412,500$412K)
C, LW
RFA - 1
$2,100,000$2,100,000
RW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$4,285,714$4,285,714
LD
UFA - 7
$6,000,000$6,000,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
Logo of the Calgary Flames
$6,000,000$6,000,000
G
NMC
UFA - 3
$916,667$916,667 (Performance Bonus$1,850,000$2M)
LD/RD
UFA - 1
Logo of the Calgary Flames
$4,550,000$4,550,000
RD
UFA - 3
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$925,000$925K)
G
RFA - 2
$3,500,000$3,500,000
LD/RD
UFA - 3
$687,500$687,500
RD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$1,350,000$1,350,000
LD
RFA - 1
Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
$1,400,000$1,400,000
RD
UFA - 1
$850,000$850,000
RW
RFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Apr. 27, 2023 at 1:28 p.m.
Good luck getting Colton to sign an offer sheet to play in that dumpster fire of an organization. He probably signs before you can OS him anyway. "We can just OS HIM🙄SINCE 1/1/98 there have been 11offer sheets signed and 2 successful. 🙄
Apr. 27, 2023 at 2:05 p.m.
If Colton won't take a team friendly deal and decides he wants to get paid, Tampa would be hard pressed to turn down that package. It's a strong offer.
gretzkyghosts liked this.
Apr. 27, 2023 at 2:39 p.m.
Quoting: Dan_the_Man
Good luck getting Colton to sign an offer sheet to play in that dumpster fire of an organization. He probably signs before you can OS him anyway. "We can just OS HIM🙄SINCE 1/1/98 there have been 11offer sheets signed and 2 successful. 🙄

As soon as you said 'dumpster fire,' you lost all credibility. It's true that the Sabres have been really bad for the last 12 years, and it seems like you don't watch them or keep up with their progress. However, over the last several years, the GM, coach, and players have all shown a strong desire to be where they are, and they believe that the team is on the right path. In fact, half of the team even took a break together after the season.. What other organization has players that do that. Especially teams that are not in the playoffs. We're just a few players short and a couple of years of experience away from being successful in the playoffs. It's not fair to call them 'dumpster organizations.'
gretzkyghosts and Hawksguy81 liked this.
Apr. 27, 2023 at 2:49 p.m.
Edited Apr. 27, 2023 at 3:14 p.m.
Quoting: jal
As soon as you said 'dumpster fire,' you lost all credibility. It's true that the Sabres have been really bad for the last 12 years, and it seems like you don't watch them or keep up with their progress. However, over the last several years, the GM, coach, and players have all shown a strong desire to be where they are, and they believe that the team is on the right path. In fact, half of the team even took a break together after the season.. What other organization has players that do that. Especially teams that are not in the playoffs. We're just a few players short and a couple of years of experience away from being successful in the playoffs. It's not fair to call them 'dumpster organizations.'

Is that the perception around the rest of the league? Being bad is one thing not allowing players to get their preferred medical treatment requiring them to get a surgery that has traditionally left people in pain still instead. Having Former players wail on the Org.(robin lehner for one but not only) . Things like that can objectively be seen as a dumpster fire of an organization. It was this management group which didn't allow Eichel to get his preferred medical treatment. The complete **** bag way they treated BOGO. I'm a player I see that as dumpster fire. You don't like that opinion so be it It doesn't mean many others don't see it that way. To say I have no credibility says that about you there are many recent events that completely suggest otherwise.
Apr. 27, 2023 at 3:31 p.m.
Is that the perception around the rest of the league? Being bad is one thing not allowing players to get their preferred medical treatment requiring them to get a surgery that has traditionally left people in pain still instead. Having Former players wail on the Org.(robin lehner for one but not only) . Things like that can objectively be seen as a dumpster fire of an organization. It was this management group which didn't allow Eichel to get his preferred medical treatment. The complete **** bag way they treated BOGO. I'm a player I see that as dumpster fire. You don't like that opinion so be it It doesn't mean many others don't see it that way. To say I have no credibility says that about you there are many recent events that completely suggest otherwise.

Lol, lots of teams were also against the treatment. The management group that handled lehner and bogo are gone. Also who mis managed bogo? The guy was a coke head and terrible influence in the locker room. It’s a totally different group now with a well liked head coach. They’re obv not nyr or anything close but dumpster fire is kinda unwarranted
gretzkyghosts liked this.
Apr. 27, 2023 at 3:50 p.m.
Quoting: Stadel
Lol, lots of teams were also against the treatment. The management group that handled lehner and bogo are gone. Also who mis managed bogo? The guy was a coke head and terrible influence in the locker room. It’s a totally different group now with a well liked head coach. They’re obv not nyr or anything close but dumpster fire is kinda unwarranted

You have proof he was a "Coke head" that's an accusation that unless you've got 100% proof should not be thrown around. He's been a great locker room guy here. He has had the entire team including coaching and training staff and their families to his house for Thanksgiving he does BBQ's for the team regularly. A person or organizations past may not dictate their future , but it gives you a glimpse into who they are.
Besides that would You rather spend October through April in Buffalo or Tampa? Would you rather her pay the extreme taxes of Ny or the tax haven of Florida's?
Apr. 27, 2023 at 4:03 p.m.
You have proof he was a "Coke head" that's an accusation that unless you've got 100% proof should not be thrown around. He's been a great locker room guy here. He has had the entire team including coaching and training staff an d their families to his house for Thanksgiving he does BBQ's for the team regularly. A person or organizations past may not dictate their future , but it gives you a glimpse into who they are.
Besides that would You rather spend October through April in Buffalo or Tampa? Would you rather her pay the extreme taxes of Ny or the tax haven of Florida's?

its capfriendly, not a court of law. You threw around a bunch of nonsense about the organization being a dumpster fire without proof a single NHL player has said those words. Nobody cares lol.

Thats great about his thanksgiving BBQ though, clearly bogosian's past hasnt hurt his future so idk why youd think the sabres would

Ive been to both. My honest opinion is they both suck to live in, so whoever gives me more money is where id rather be lol. Edit: whatever overpay the sabres give makes up the difference in taxes since tampa's cap situation puts a ceiling there.
Apr. 27, 2023 at 4:08 p.m.
its capfriendly, not a court of law. You threw around a bunch of nonsense about the organization being a dumpster fire without proof a single NHL player has said those words. Nobody cares lol.

Thats great about his thanksgiving BBQ though, clearly bogosian's past hasnt hurt his future so idk why youd think the sabres would

Ive been to both. My honest opinion is they both suck to live in, so whoever gives me more money is where id rather be lol. Edit: whatever overpay the sabres give makes up the difference in taxes since tampa's cap situation puts a ceiling there.

No robin Lehner completely trashed Buffalo organization it's on record Eichel trashed the organization this is cap friendly deal shows you're a completely disgusting person to publicly without any proof calling a person a junkie make you a 💩 Have a nice life welcome to my ignore
Apr. 27, 2023 at 4:11 p.m.
No robin Lehner completely trashed Buffalo organization it's on record Eichel trashed the organization this is cap friendly deal shows you're a completely disgusting person to publicly without any proof calling a person a junkie make you a 💩 Have a nice life welcome to my ignore

You’re right, that’s why nobody has since signed a long term deal with the Sabres. Definitely nobody who is good. That’s why the guy they drafted first overall went back to college so he could test free agency. You’re absolutely right. When I throw around stuff with out proof very bad, when you do it, very good . Saint best person ever. Number one good guy. Get off your pedestal you’re as big a degenerate as I am you just don’t want to admit it.
Apr. 27, 2023 at 4:25 p.m.
Flames decline, Ras isn't available
Apr. 27, 2023 at 4:33 p.m.
Sabres are elite
You’re right, that’s why nobody has since signed a long term deal with the Sabres. Definitely nobody who is good. That’s why the guy they drafted first overall went back to college so he could test free agency. You’re absolutely right. When I throw around stuff with out proof very bad, when you do it, very good . Saint best person ever. Number one good guy. Get off your pedestal you’re as big a degenerate as I am you just don’t want to admit it.

That dude is just mad that Tampa is about to be eliminated by the Leafs haha. He's also salty that Ross Colton is likely to be traded and that you put together a good offer for him. I applaud you and thanks for truthing that user about our organization.
Apr. 27, 2023 at 4:45 p.m.
Quoting: Skyraider112
That dude is just mad that Tampa is about to be eliminated by the Leafs haha. He's also salty that Ross Colton is likely to be traded and that you put together a good offer for him. I applaud you and thanks for truthing that user about our organization.

Remind me again what Top tier UFA signed in Buffalo last? If the best you can come up with is okposo or Skinner enough said about the dumpster fire that is the Buffalo Sabres. Any one accusing someone of being a drug addict without proof is a s***bag
Apr. 27, 2023 at 5:02 p.m.
its capfriendly, not a court of law... clearly bogosian's past hasnt hurt his future so idk why youd think the sabres would...
Let's all read this article in the Athletic:
https://theathletic.com/522117/2018/09/13/islanders-goalie-robin-lehner-opens-up-about-his-addiction-and-bipolar-diagnosis-i-could-not-stand-being-alone-in-my-brain/?ref=diebytheblade.com
Robin had nothing but praise for Jason Botterill:
"During this whole process our GM in Buffalo was so incredibly supportive. We met when I came back and had a great and productive discussion. Jason and the Sabres organization had decided to move on from me as their goalie and, in the end, my family and I thought a restart would be the best thing. I still wanted to stay if they wanted me. But deep inside I knew changing scenery would be the best thing for my recovery. Now what to do. My relationship with Jason didn’t end in that meeting. He contacted me during the summer a few times to check in on me. His check-ins still continue today, despite me not being on his team." So let's put that to rest.

Bogosian walked away from $5,000,000 to sign for $1,300,000, then took two more pay cuts to $1,000,000 in '21 and $850,000 now.
He was a really bad defenseman in Buffalo and could have received his full salary but he CHOSE to walk away.
He was not treated unfairly.
No other team wanted his salary so why would the Sabres.
Whether Zach was a crackhead or not, he acted as if he was.
He, along with Kane, was not a good fit in Buffalo.

Eichel, well maybe you can tell me how a team can lose Ullmark, McCabe, Montour, Ristolainen, Reinhart along with Jack and improve?
Jack was a lazy prima donna on the ice and now it is fairly obvious that he was a problem in the locker room.

Let me close, Thompson, Cozens and Samuelsson all took long term below market value contracts, do not be surprised if Power and Dahlin follow suit.
ChestNut33 and Skyraider112 liked this.
Apr. 27, 2023 at 7:03 p.m.

The Toronto Maple Chokes are you kidding me Bhahahahahahaha Bhahahahahahaha Bhahahahahahaha
Apr. 28, 2023 at 12:27 a.m.
Sabres are elite
Remind me again what Top tier UFA signed in Buffalo last? If the best you can come up with is okposo or Skinner enough said about the dumpster fire that is the Buffalo Sabres. Any one accusing someone of being a drug addict without proof is a s***bag

Dude seriously relax. This is a website of hockey fans, don't be offended so easily and don't dish out crap to other users just because you disagree with them. Feel free to block users who have different views than you and also feel free not to comment on threads that upset you. Truth is you are dumping crap on an organization you truly don't know much about. Do your research and if you still feel that way then that's up to you.
gretzkyghosts and jal liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll