Created by: Billy316
Team: 2023-24 Montreal Canadiens
Initial Creation Date: Mar. 3, 2024
Published: Apr. 9, 2024
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Description
Draft Day Moves :

Why Cole Hutson?
Similar path as his Brother and set to walk into his NCAA Role just as Lane turns Pro.
Given the development paths been the same im confident that he'll thrive under Coach Pandolofo.
So i guess its about hedging your bet knowing odds are he'll overproduce too

MTL is sketchy with our late first round picks, most bust but that was largely before Bobrov.
But TBH Bobrov's later picks are often just as controversial most years.
I feel picking someone with this much skill we know a lot about makes sense.

By the time he turns pro Guhle will be on his 7th Season with Arber and Lane will be in his 3rd full season.
As much as i love Arber and Guhle as soon as Lane Huston hits All Time NCAA Scoring Dman Im Confident he'll thrive here.
His Power Play Ability is what may stand out the most but he's a solid Defensman in his own right

Why take Cole then if all that's true ?
Cause if you got to move 1/2 big guys you better have a top tier high end upgrade

Is there other Good players we could take with that pick?
For sure but none with the upside in the position to succeed like Cole is.

Personally im a big fan of this family especially Quinn and Lane with their success together.
I was already gonna invest in Quinn to become our Laval Captain and Mainstay Leader
While he's not NHL Ready nor is his Long Time Linemate Luke Tuch but both could be in 2-3 years in Laval
There is a Window for them as largely we have Centers joining Laval who could benefit from their Chemistry/Play like Cellebrini's has between Q.Hutson-L.Tuch.
The Hope is Quinn will be competing in the AHL for a Title as Lane is starting to lead MTL to Playoffs regularly
MTL needs one of our many standout Centers to follow Suzuki's Path and take that 2nd C role.
Until then as good as our D is at scoring i think we just wont have the depth to endure Injuries without that.

If Tanev got a 2nd,3rd and a prospect
Lubushkin got a 3rd and a 6th
I'd suggest that Savard lands just above Tanevs return as he finishes ahead of him everywhere his whole career.
While Savard was winning a Cup Tanev was Golfing after a loss that year in his 2nd playoffs in a decade.
Lybushkin and Kovacevic are actually basically the same stats wise as it all balances out.
Some area's Lybushkin is weak Kovacevic is strong and visca versa.
Kovacevic is Bigger is the only Quantifiable extreme i can see in differences

I still think if MTL RS as much as CGY did that a 1st isnt out of the question in the right situation
That said i think

Florian Xhekaj Dregr said signed a PTO to join Laval now potentially that MTL expects Xhekaj to skip his final year in the OHL to focus on playing in either MTL or Laval as he'll be old enough to make the choice by season start. Florian is a 6'4 Power Center who before this Offensive Breakout this season he was known as a Defensive Shut Down Player playing kinda a Perry like Role these days as an Agitator/Pest in the bottom 6 who's not a defensive liability .

This is a Year ahead of where i thought Florian was and im glad too!
Growing that extra 2 inches and putting on that 15lbs helped him a lot for sure
But really he just plays that Jack McBain type role Hughes come up short in filling as runner up in the McBain hunt.
Like McBain i expect Florian to finish top 5 in NHL hits as a Rookie while making a name as a Power Forward.

Upside? Florian unlike Arber LOVES to Fight but wont do it unless he can draw the extra penalty
He'll wait and bait a Reaves type into taking the extra then completely rock them.
Having him around will benefit both Xhekaj Brothers in that regard
It'll also make Pezz better by Proxy as Florians linemates in Brampton all picked it up on that side of their game

Do we need Florian to be Suzuki ? Nope , Just better then Dvorak or Colin White at this point.
Pretty low bar really but given he's a projected bottom 6 role player brining him up at 19 has no downside really.

MTL still has tons of time and space to make moves this summer and to sell Vet's next TDL.
Plus we got a stacked AHL team with talent to the roof as Mesar,Beck,Kapanen,Hutson and Enstrom among others set to join Laval.
Free Agent Signings
RESERVE LISTYEARSCAP HIT
2$900,000
3$900,000
2$900,000
3$900,000
CREATEDYEARSCAP HIT
Hutson, Quinn
2$875,000
Xhekaj, Florian
3$950,000
Trades
MTL
  1. Fortier, Gabriel
  2. 2024 3rd round pick (TBL)
  3. 2025 2nd round pick (TBL)
Additional Details:
Savards done more in less time then Tanev and still plays at similar across the boards as 2nd pair Special Teams Leaders who are Team Leading Shot Blockers.

IF MTL RS that 1st of TBL is conditional and if they make the SCF with Savard playing 50% of the games til then the 2nd becomes a 1st. IF TBL wants him cheaper they'll have to pony up a 4th round pick like DAL did for NJD to RS of 1.125m
TBL
  1. Savard, David ($1,750,000 retained)
Additional Details:
We want him to Contend and Win cause if you're moving out Locals who signed here when they had other options on Contenders it has to be to a position of Strength.

Toffoli we move to his Former Coaches team where he had a Career year and a Good run overall in CGY. He still talks positively about Hughes, MTL and his love for the Dog Parks and tight nit community Pet owners had in his community. His Wife Kat often does the same saying overall it was a great experience even if Brief. Since then its been easier to sign guys despite us sucking.

You want guys like this to win when you're Rebuilding so that when you're contending UFA's remember this when signing with you
MTL
  1. 2024 5th round pick (CGY)
  2. 2026 3rd round pick (TOR)
Additional Details:
Why TML?
TBH i dont think there's a better fit for him outside maybe EDM or BOS for Kovacevic
TOR
  1. Kovacevic, Johnathan
Additional Details:
TML adds 6'5 223lb Kovacevic for similar price as you paid for Lybushkin at a cap you can cover by putting GIO on LTIR
Buyouts
Retained Salary Transactions
Buried
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the WPG
Logo of the COL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MIN
Logo of the TBL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the SJS
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the EDM
Logo of the WSH
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the TBL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the VAN
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the DET
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
25$83,500,000$70,793,749$1,170,000$4,310,000$12,706,251
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Montreal Canadiens
$7,850,000$7,850,000
LW, RW
UFA - 8
$7,875,000$7,875,000
C
UFA - 7
$950,000$950,000 (Performance Bonus$3,500,000$4M)
RW, LW
RFA - 2
$835,000$835,000 (Performance Bonus$57,500$58K)
LW, RW
RFA - 3
$1,700,000$1,700,000
C
UFA - 2
$3,400,000$3,400,000
RW, LW
UFA - 2
$2,900,000$2,900,000
C, LW
RFA - 4
$4,450,000$4,450,000
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$6,500,000$6,500,000
RW, LW
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 4
$812,500$812,500
LW, RW
UFA - 2
Xhekaj, Florian
$950,000$950,000
$5,500,000$5,500,000
RW, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 4
$1,100,000$1,100,000
LW, RW
RFA - 2
$775,000$775,000
RW, LW
RFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$4,875,000$4,875,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$420,000$420K)
LD/RD
RFA - 2
$1,000,000$1,000,000
G
UFA - 1
$900,000$900,000
LD
RFA - 3
$828,333$828,333
LD/RD
RFA - 1
$890,000$890,000
G
RFA - 2
$1,400,000$1,400,000
LD/RD
RFA - 2
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$275,000$275K)
RD
RFA - 1
$867,500$867,500 (Performance Bonus$57,500$58K)
LD
RFA - 2
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$3,250,000$3,250,000
LW
UFA - 1
$10,500,000$10,500,000
G
NMC
UFA - 3
$775,000$775,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
$762,500$762,500
RD
UFA - 1
$3,362,500$3,362,500
C, RW
RFA - 3

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Apr. 9 at 8:24 p.m.
Savard is significantly worse than Tanev. He’s not gonna return the same that Tanev got
Apr. 9 at 8:29 p.m.
Montreal Fans TB has Zero let me repeat that ZERO INTEREST IN SAVARD!!
Apr. 9 at 8:37 p.m.
LushKolton
that savard trade is questionable
Apr. 9 at 8:38 p.m.
TB has Raddysh 5V5 TOI leader for TB this year. Nick Perbix , and Erik Cernak, with Crozier NHL READY and Schmidt a year away. So giving up futures for a Slug of a skater like Savard is utterly moronic for TB. Besides that they could probably resign Dumba for that and he's played well for TB.
Apr. 9 at 8:56 p.m.
you can write an essay all you want to justify the picks, but if they were not brothers you would not even think a second about drafting him.
Apr. 9 at 8:57 p.m.
Jesus Christ Is King
Quoting: Dan_the_Man
Montreal Fans TB has Zero let me repeat that ZERO INTEREST IN SAVARD!!

Insiders said otherwise and even Hughes said TBL called as part of his Transparency Era commitment to the fans he does it alot
That said mostly i went with TBL cause it seemed like an easy one but it really doesnt matter where he goes
Also if you had Savard blocking shots this year then odds are much lower that Sergachev goes out the year after blocking a Parayko shot.
Shot blocking is a skill thats taught but most times its just easier for contenders to load up on Vet's who can do it to save the Skilled players like Sergachev from blocking the big shots.
Whether its CHI in any of their Cup years, LAK in theirs , PIT in theirs or TBL in theirs this is the standard for every NHL Contender but especially for NHL Champions.
Leaving it for the youth to do , hows that worked out so far as you limp into the playoffs despite Kucherov being in God mode to the point you should be a Presidents Trophy Team.

Whether its Savard or someone less skilled at the same role TBL needs to fill that hole if they want to compete again seriously for a cup
I mean its either Hedman or Cernak or Sergachev out the past few years cause they're doing things role players should be because TBL had little success turning inexperienced D into that.
But like i said its not like we need it to be TBL it just seems glaringly obvious if you're going to compete again you'll have to overload the back end again like your 2 cup runs so your skilled players stop getting beat up so badly before the playoffs even show up .

Really PIT makes as much sense given Letang/Karlssons injury issues playing a Savard to absorb shots will only help them out long term given the age of their team
Big Game Dave would fit into that group easier now that i think about it and Dubus was linked to Savard more then anyone so maybe next trade i take a run at PIT instead in hindsight
Apr. 9 at 8:59 p.m.
Jesus Christ Is King
Quoting: drambui
you can write an essay all you want to justify the picks, but if they were not brothers you would not even think a second about drafting him.

No **** i literally wrote an essay saying that SMH . . .
The literal point its to "Hedge our bets" and bank on them walking the same path.
There's literally a whole thing about us busting most picks in that area hence this path.
I literally could not have been more transparent without sending you an email to ask permission to do what i was gonna do anyways . . .

Im confused about why we're stating the obvious now
Apr. 9 at 9:02 p.m.
Quoting: Billy316
No **** i literally wrote an essay saying that SMH . . .
The literal point its to "Hedge our bets" and bank on them walking the same path.
There's literally a whole thing about us busting most picks in that area hence this path.
I literally could not have been more transparent without sending you an email to ask permission to do what i was gonna do anyways . . .

Im confused about why we're stating the obvious now

yeah i guess the point i was trying to make was no clear you are right.

point is : drafting someone because they are brothers is not a good reason.
Apr. 9 at 9:10 p.m.
Personally, I think drafting Parascak is the way to go with the Jets pick. It's high risk high reward but putting up 105 points as a rookie in the WHL means you have got some serious talent, I am not sure why he isn't ranked higher but how can you pass up that kind of scoring if it's available to you that late in the draft?!
OldNYIfan liked this.
Apr. 9 at 9:12 p.m.
Jesus Christ Is King
yeah i guess the point i was trying to make was no clear you are right.

point is : drafting someone because they are brothers is not a good reason.

Thats your view and i can see you didnt get the point i beat to death over explaining .

If they're Brothers i dont Draft them anymore then i trade for Rem Pitlick cause we drafted his Brother Rhett
I do it because as i stated he's on the same path to the NCAA with similar or better numbers set to walk into a back to back Frozen Four Finalist Team lead by his brother Lane on the blue line.
If you put them side by side Cole is ahead of where Lane was at his age and bigger too

You dumbed it down while skimming through cause it made sense to you to do things that way.
IF you had taken your team to read and absorb the point i over explained then you'd realize is they werent brothers but followed the same Path, i'd be drafting him
Its about the Path taken and the Coach he'll play for working well with our Coach Nicholas who he speaks highly of as Pandolfo's just taking that next step in Coaching and done so at a high level.

If Cole was going to any other NCAA team , im not having this conversation right now as i wouldnt consider him because who's brother he is means F all to me.
Just like i signed Quinn based on Quinn's skillset and chemistry with Tuch really. The fact that those 2 can play together at such a high level with a Jay Obrien, Jack Hughes(Kents son) or Macklin Celebrini as their Center and their teams still a Frozen Four Finalist. If we didnt have Luke Tuch turning Pro i'd still want Quinn as our RW depth in the next 2-3 years at the AHL level is Weak TBH

But i cant change who a persons brother is to force people to see the value of the trade or draft choice or signed player
All i can really do is over explain things and hope people read what they comment on
Apr. 9 at 9:15 p.m.
That's my top end offer for Kovacevic. I have made that exact offer from the Leafs side of things a few times. Fellow leaf fans disagree. I think he provides a lot of value at under league min. So from the Leafs side, I would highly consider. Depending how the rest of our off season is going.
Billy316 liked this.
Apr. 9 at 9:20 p.m.
Thats your view and i can see you didnt get the point i beat to death over explaining .

If they're Brothers i dont Draft them anymore then i trade for Rem Pitlick cause we drafted his Brother Rhett
I do it because as i stated he's on the same path to the NCAA with similar or better numbers set to walk into a back to back Frozen Four Finalist Team lead by his brother Lane on the blue line.
If you put them side by side Cole is ahead of where Lane was at his age and bigger too

You dumbed it down while skimming through cause it made sense to you to do things that way.
IF you had taken your team to read and absorb the point i over explained then you'd realize is they werent brothers but followed the same Path, i'd be drafting him
Its about the Path taken and the Coach he'll play for working well with our Coach Nicholas who he speaks highly of as Pandolfo's just taking that next step in Coaching and done so at a high level.

If Cole was going to any other NCAA team , im not having this conversation right now as i wouldnt consider him because who's brother he is means F all to me.
Just like i signed Quinn based on Quinn's skillset and chemistry with Tuch really. The fact that those 2 can play together at such a high level with a Jay Obrien, Jack Hughes(Kents son) or Macklin Celebrini as their Center and their teams still a Frozen Four Finalist. If we didnt have Luke Tuch turning Pro i'd still want Quinn as our RW depth in the next 2-3 years at the AHL level is Weak TBH

But i cant change who a persons brother is to force people to see the value of the trade or draft choice or signed player
All i can really do is over explain things and hope people read what they comment on

well, i know its a discussion that will probably go nowhere because we are discussion a what if scenario, but... thats my point, if they were not brothers, dont think one would think much about drafting him in the first.

i know you can tell me it doesnt matter to you, but im saying it does and i have no proof and you have no proof.

But i respect the thought you put into it and i meant no disrespect to your opinion.

I feel there is better ways to use that first pick personally.
Apr. 9 at 9:20 p.m.
Jesus Christ Is King
Quoting: Campabee
Personally, I think drafting Parascak is the way to go with the Jets pick. It's high risk high reward but putting up 105 points as a rookie in the WHL means you have got some serious talent, I am not sure why he isn't ranked higher but how can you pass up that kind of scoring if it's available to you that late in the draft?!

He wont be available , he'll be gone top 15 IMO
But if he or any of the other top 5 D who are ranked ahead of Cole among others are available i'd grab them
But if a team lets Dickinson, Parekh, Levushunov ,Silayev or Buuium is available , you grab them.... but we'd be reaching to say Yakemchuk will be 20th-30th OA
Too many D ranked top 20 this year and the Analyst's who rank Levushunov #2 OA rank Silayev #9 or 10 and the next Analyst thinks the exact opposite.
Its the same thing all along as all the above 5 are ranked top 5 by different analysts while 3 of them are ranked top 3 as well. But all them are also ranked outside top 5 as well

This year in this pick range its best to invest in a Forward actually but if we're looking to Hedge our Bets then going with Any Player who's followed the same developmental path as a player we already drafted who's overachieved, then im taking that guy no matter what his last name is. Its more likely Cole Hutson spends the next 2-3 years making a name for himself and will offer more long term then a later drafted forward in my books unless Cole's gone by then with more D going top 20 then i thought .. then we could land a real stand out forward later in the draft like NYR i believe it was who got Gabe Perrault last year
Apr. 9 at 9:23 p.m.
Jesus Christ Is King
Quoting: TMLBRIAN
That's my top end offer for Kovacevic. I have made that exact offer from the Leafs side of things a few times. Fellow leaf fans disagree. I think he provides a lot of value at under league min. So from the Leafs side, I would highly consider. Depending how the rest of our off season is going.

Its post Playoffs at the draft when teams usually make emotional moves after coming up short.
TML IMO doesnt have what it takes this year to get by deeper teams and will go after Kovacevic cause he stays Healthy,Adds size and plays Solid for Cheap.
They may want more and getting Kovacevic leaves them in a position to be able to given his league minimum salary

MTL might have to add in a pick but i believe that deal more then any other will happen at the draft.
Savard one im less confident in but Kovacevic we simply dont have room for until next TDL given all the youth we got
Apr. 9 at 9:29 p.m.
Jesus Christ Is King
well, i know its a discussion that will probably go nowhere because we are discussion a what if scenario, but... thats my point, if they were not brothers, dont think one would think much about drafting him in the first.

i know you can tell me it doesnt matter to you, but im saying it does and i have no proof and you have no proof.

But i respect the thought you put into it and i meant no disrespect to your opinion.

I feel there is better ways to use that first pick personally.

Its interesting to see thats how your mind works
But i literally over explained this to avoid this conversation
Explained to you after you ignored all i wrote
then am now forced to again say its not the case because you cant just help but to call people Liars. . .Its not welcome here.

TBH im ignoring you based on this Rude Ignorance based Stance you've taken
Your need to be a dick has you calling people Liars because you couldnt read what you commented on
Its everything wrong with society today and i wont lower myself to indulge your ignorance any longer
I was Polite at first and now im kindly asking you take your Egotistical POV and find another post to Project your ignorance on
Apr. 9 at 9:37 p.m.
Its interesting to see thats how your mind works
But i literally over explained this to avoid this conversation
Explained to you after you ignored all i wrote
then am now forced to again say its not the case because you cant just help but to call people Liars. . .Its not welcome here.

TBH im ignoring you based on this Rude Ignorance based Stance you've taken
Your need to be a dick has you calling people Liars because you couldnt read what you commented on
Its everything wrong with society today and i wont lower myself to indulge your ignorance any longer
I was Polite at first and now im kindly asking you take your Egotistical POV and find another post to Project your ignorance on

hey its alright, dont worry, sometime dicussion doesnt work, no need to get mad at each other. I wont try to make it worse. Even if i disagree with some things, you put a lot of effort into you thoughts and this site needs more of that.
Apr. 9 at 9:57 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
Nah were good

We can just go sign someone in FA and keep the assets
Billy316 liked this.
Apr. 9 at 10:04 p.m.
Jesus Christ Is King
Quoting: aadoyle
Nah were good

We can just go sign someone in FA and keep the assets

With what Cap
after next year you're right you're totally in a position to do that
But next year with League Minimum salaries going up you literally cant get cheaper then Kovacevic
19m next year to sign 9 players including 2 Goalies and 51m the year after with 16 players to sign
But next year after you fill your holes you'll be penny pinching just to add depth

Upside to everyone i know being a TML or BOS fan is i know their teams Cap struggles pretty well by proxy.
TML is fine after next year but even with most of their dead contracts coming up they have key rolls needed filled with Quality
But TML only really has enough cap for 1-2 Quality pieces tops then all Quantity after that and they might hit a 23 man roster or might need to run a 22 or 21 man roster
Apr. 9 at 10:07 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
Edited Apr. 9 at 10:13 p.m.
With what Cap
after next year you're right you're totally in a position to do that
But next year with League Minimum salaries going up you literally cant get cheaper then Kovacevic
19m next year to sign 9 players including 2 Goalies and 51m the year after with 16 players to sign
But next year after you fill your holes you'll be penny pinching just to add depth

Upside to everyone i know being a TML or BOS fan is i know their teams Cap struggles pretty well by proxy.
TML is fine after next year but even with most of their dead contracts coming up they have key rolls needed filled with Quality
But TML only really has enough cap for 1-2 Quality pieces tops then all Quantity after that and they might hit a 23 man roster or might need to run a 22 or 21 man roster

Leafs have enough for everyone. Might lose one of Domi or Bertuzzi to improve the Dcore with either Roy or Demelo but defense is important.

Woll's signed beyond this season so no need for 2 goalies and if we do its a league min AHLer

Its not like they need to sign someone to 10m lul 20m can be divided easily into 5-6 players

Heck if they trade Jarnkrok they can keep Domi and Bertuzzi and still improve the D
Apr. 9 at 10:14 p.m.
He wont be available , he'll be gone top 15 IMO
But if he or any of the other top 5 D who are ranked ahead of Cole among others are available i'd grab them
But if a team lets Dickinson, Parekh, Levushunov ,Silayev or Buuium is available , you grab them.... but we'd be reaching to say Yakemchuk will be 20th-30th OA
Too many D ranked top 20 this year and the Analyst's who rank Levushunov #2 OA rank Silayev #9 or 10 and the next Analyst thinks the exact opposite.
Its the same thing all along as all the above 5 are ranked top 5 by different analysts while 3 of them are ranked top 3 as well. But all them are also ranked outside top 5 as well

This year in this pick range its best to invest in a Forward actually but if we're looking to Hedge our Bets then going with Any Player who's followed the same developmental path as a player we already drafted who's overachieved, then im taking that guy no matter what his last name is. Its more likely Cole Hutson spends the next 2-3 years making a name for himself and will offer more long term then a later drafted forward in my books unless Cole's gone by then with more D going top 20 then i thought .. then we could land a real stand out forward later in the draft like NYR i believe it was who got Gabe Perrault last year

I think you are confusing players Parascak is a rookie forward who plays for Price George in the WHL. He had 105 points in 68 games this year.

I believe you are thinking of Parekh who is a RD that plays for Saginaw of the OHL and has 96 points in 66 games this season. As much as I would love Parehk we aren't taking him unless we lose out on Lindstrom, Eiserman and Iginla
Billy316 liked this.
Apr. 9 at 10:16 p.m.
Jesus Christ Is King
Quoting: Campabee
I think you are confusing players Parascak is a rookie forward who plays for Price George in the WHL. He had 105 points in 68 games this year.

I believe you are thinking of Parekh who is a RD that plays for Saginaw of the OHL and has 96 points in 66 games this season. As much as I would love Parehk we aren't taking him unless we lose out on Lindstrom, Eiserman and Iginla

ooooooo yes , yes i was 100% confusing the two and thats on me for sure .
Campabee liked this.
Apr. 9 at 10:19 p.m.
ooooooo yes , yes i was 100% confusing the two and thats on me for sure .

No worries it was easy to do with their similar names and such lol

I feel like Parascak could be slept on really with how D heavy this draft is.
Billy316 liked this.
Apr. 9 at 10:24 p.m.
Jesus Christ Is King
Leafs have enough for everyone. Might lose one of Domi or Bertuzzi to improve the Dcore with either Roy or Demelo but defense is important.

Woll's signed beyond this season so no need for 2 goalies and if we do its a league min AHLer

Its not like they need to sign someone to 10m lul 20m can be divided easily into 5-6 players

Heck if they trade Jarnkrok they can keep Domi and Bertuzzi and still improve the D

Of all the TML builds ive seen you guys do on here
None came out nearly as simple as you make it sound.
It only ever sounds simple to people who havent actually done the math and been challenged on here about their signings term and caphit.
The rest have ran into issues signing a full roster and being able to skate a playoff worthy team.
Even you yourself dont do any future TML builds as clearly its a weak area for you as all your posts the last few years are mostly Summer and Fall posts with 3 mid season posts

But like i said i get what you're trying to say but if things were that simple TML would have a cup by now.
Until Tavares is gone and TML can really find some quality in their depth then i think you'll see more 1st round exits due to lack of depth.
But after Tavares is gone TML becomes a Serious Threat if they spend that cap right .
Apr. 9 at 10:24 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
Of all the TML builds ive seen you guys do on here
None came out nearly as simple as you make it sound.
It only ever sounds simple to people who havent actually done the math and been challenged on here about their signings term and caphit.
The rest have ran into issues signing a full roster and being able to skate a playoff worthy team.
Even you yourself dont do any future TML builds as clearly its a weak area for you as all your posts the last few years are mostly Summer and Fall posts with 3 mid season posts

But like i said i get what you're trying to say but if things were that simple TML would have a cup by now.
Until Tavares is gone and TML can really find some quality in their depth then i think you'll see more 1st round exits due to lack of depth.
But after Tavares is gone TML becomes a Serious Threat if they spend that cap right .

Thats cause many overthink or want guys we dont need

Its pretty easy when u go down to the basics

They can field a 22 man team pretty easily without needing to spend assets
Apr. 9 at 10:35 p.m.
Jesus Christ Is King
Thats cause many overthink or want guys we dont need

Its pretty easy when u go down to the basics

They can field a 22 man team pretty easily without needing to spend assets

What Depth assets has TML Developed in the past 20 years if we're being honest here.
What are you holding out for ? TML has the most success with top 5 picks then after that **** gets real dicey for TML in the last 20 years developmentally.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll