SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/GM Game 2017-18

2017-18 GM Game - Messages to the BOE Thread

Sep. 23, 2017 at 12:12 a.m.
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Quoting: Bo53Horvat

Really? Enough with the "ok" for the umpteenth time.

Sorry, i'm so used to putting in 'ok', i've tried to stop but sometimes i forget. It's kinda like saying i read your reply.

Ok well just don't. We can safely assume you've seen it.
Sep. 23, 2017 at 4:35 p.m.
Hello BOE

I've had a sudden change of heart

I wish to become the Florida GM, now that King Jabroni has ruled it vacant. Please inform me of the next steps needed
Mr_cap, Daryl and PrincessChloe liked this.
Sep. 23, 2017 at 4:39 p.m.
Quoting: DavidBooth7
Hello BOE

I wish to become the Florida GM, now that King Jabroni has ruled it vacant. Please inform me of the next steps needed

Kewl. You took Gagles team
nobody liked this.
Sep. 23, 2017 at 4:49 p.m.
Hello BOE

We might have an issue.

I offered it to Larkinisking when you said that you weren't going to join...just hold up for a little until we can sort it out.

Edit : He responded to the ad, but never came over actually. You seem to be in the "lead" for getting it. Just sit tight for a little while and then we can get a ruling
Sep. 23, 2017 at 4:52 p.m.
Hello BOE

ugh... just when you think we won't have another cutthroat GM enter the game... here he is DavidBooth, King of getting people to overpay <3
nobody liked this.
Sep. 23, 2017 at 4:54 p.m.
Quoting: phillyjabroni
Hello BOE

We might have an issue.

I offered it to Larkinisking when you said that you weren't going to join...just hold up for a little until we can sort it out.

Edit : He responded to the ad, but never came over actually. You seem to be in the "lead" for getting it. Just sit tight for a little while and then we can get a ruling

Just wanted to make this clear: this is what you said not too long ago, just today

We have a vacant position in Florida.

DavidBooth has expressed interest in joining the game. There are no assistants in line. If he would like it, he can have it. Note that because there is no seniority at this moment, the first user to express interest in it may have it.

I didn't see Lars-whatever his name express his interest here. To be fair, I said I didn't want it, but now I've changed my mind, and stated i do want it. Should be mine, but I'll wait it out and let you guys vote on it.
Sep. 23, 2017 at 4:54 p.m.
Quoting: jmac490
Hello BOE

ugh... just when you think we won't have another cutthroat GM enter the game... here he is DavidBooth, King of getting people to overpay <3

At least he can only trade rape 4 times a month instead of 20
nobody and Daryl liked this.
Sep. 23, 2017 at 4:55 p.m.
Hello BOE

No, no I've changed

Wanna do Matthews for Luongo? Sticking Out Tongue
LicMysak liked this.
Sep. 23, 2017 at 4:56 p.m.

No, no I've changed

Wanna do Matthews for Luongo? Sticking Out Tongue

You mean... I don't have to add?!?!

I am interested in Reimer though
nobody and LicMysak liked this.
Sep. 23, 2017 at 4:58 p.m.
Quoting: boltscharge17

Actually he won't be able to do any. The whole point of V2 was having a system put in place so that it doesn't become V1 again. Trades have to be realistic and at least within the realm of possibility. Otherwise reverted.
Mr_cap liked this.
Sep. 23, 2017 at 4:58 p.m.
Larkin is King expressed interest In the ad. I gave him instructions to come on over to the AGM thread. He didn't, but said: "Extremely interested"

This was after you said that you didn't have the time to run a team and you will be "kicked in a week for inactivity."

Larkinisking indirectly stated that he wanted the job, so I am content to wait it out for some time, at least until some other BOE members are on, so we can resolve this and determine who is the GM of FLA.
Sep. 23, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.
I mean, he can be my AGM...can u ask him that, see if he accepts that? And jabroni, have you never heard of sarcasm lmao
Sep. 23, 2017 at 5:06 p.m.
I mean, he can be my AGM...can u ask him that, see if he accepts that? And jabroni, have you never heard of sarcasm lmao

I'm not going to rescind the offer lol. Just wait and see if he is coming on over. If you want to broker a deal between the two of you, go for it.

The ad is easily identifiable in the Arm-Chair section that is probably best for communication
Sep. 23, 2017 at 5:08 p.m.

I'm not going to rescind the offer lol. Just wait and see if he is coming on over. If you want to broker a deal between the two of you, go for it.

The ad is easily identifiable in the Arm-Chair section that is probably best for communication

Aight Lord jabs, I'll talk myself to Lar-whatever-his-face-is if you won't lmao
Sep. 23, 2017 at 5:12 p.m.
NBABound
Quoting: F50marco
Quoting: boltscharge17

Actually he won't be able to do any. The whole point of V2 was having a system put in place so that it doesn't become V1 again. Trades have to be realistic and at least within the realm of possibility. Otherwise reverted.

Preach.

(minus you know what lol)
Sep. 23, 2017 at 9:11 p.m.
Hey, can someone just tell me who I'm not allowed to trade based on the nmc and ntc stuff..thanks
Sep. 23, 2017 at 9:14 p.m.
May contain nuts
Hey, can someone just tell me who I'm not allowed to trade based on the nmc and ntc stuff..thanks

You can only trade a player with a NTC once, and you cannot trade a player with an NMC at all. For NMCs (or NTCs after being traded once), you must go before the BOE and provide evidence as to why the player would waive the clause. Also, if a player has both an NMC and a M-NTC, the M-NTC takes precedence.

Just NMC: Cannot be traded
NMC + M-NTC: Can be traded just once
Just NTC or just M-NTC: Can be traded just once
Sep. 23, 2017 at 9:14 p.m.

Dadorov and Yandle - (NMC)
Demers - Roberto - (NTC : only moved once)

All NTC can only be moved once throughout the duration of the clause
Sep. 23, 2017 at 9:16 p.m.
Thanks Icegirl and philly ?
Sep. 23, 2017 at 11:05 p.m.
So Rick Nash has a NMC and a NTC, what one takes effect durring a trade? Can I trade him without giving a reason or does the NMC stop that?
Sep. 23, 2017 at 11:19 p.m.
Quoting: Max
So Rick Nash has a NMC and a NTC, what one takes effect durring a trade? Can I trade him without giving a reason or does the NMC stop that?

The NTC can be waived; we went over this not too long ago, but you probably missed it.

No worries, though. Rick Nash can be traded.
Sep. 23, 2017 at 11:21 p.m.
NBABound
Yo BOE were you at with Zadorov?

Also, I'm not sure whether to sign Andy cuz he's most likely going overseas.
Sep. 23, 2017 at 11:23 p.m.
Quoting: Mr_cap
Yo BOE were you at with Zadorov?

Also, I'm not sure whether to sign Andy cuz he's most likely going overseas.

We are still discussing terms for Zadorov.
Sep. 24, 2017 at 12:08 p.m.
Edited Sep. 24, 2017 at 12:25 p.m.
I would like to make the appeal that Kieth Yandle should have his NMC waived.

First off, Yandle wants to win. For years, he was stuck in Arizona, not getting that chance. He finally got a chance at the Cup when he was moved to the Rangers at the trade deadline in 2015. However, he still didn't win a cup.

Florida was coming off an amazing and successful season, in which many saw an extremely promising team in them, one that heck, could compete for the Cup. Yandle, who wants to win one (and make big salary bucks too, but whatever), signs there.

The Florida team, after terrible management mistakes in the front office, did not succeed as they did the year before.

Now, what have they become? A rebuilding team.

Hold up. Yandle signed there to win the cup. Not to help the rebuild.

He should be able to win the cup. And he'd gladly do so, by waiving his NMC.

Now, you'd all say that ooh, he didn't waive his NMC when asked in the expansion draft, so clearly he won't waive it period! Well, that actually helps my argument. Sure, Florida is rebuilding, but their rebuild is closer to ending than that of Vegas. Once again, Yandle wants to win the cup. He has a higher chance at doing so in Florida than in Vegas, even if the chance is incredibly small, so why should he waive?

However, were the opportunity to present itself, for a team that has a higher chance at winning than Florida does, to acquire Yandle, he would most definitley waive his NMC to join that team. I hope yall agree with me.
PrincessChloe liked this.
Sep. 24, 2017 at 12:26 p.m.
I would like to make the appeal that Kieth Yandle should have his NMC waived.

First off, Yandle wants to win. For years, he was stuck in Arizona, not getting that chance. He finally got a chance at the Cup when he was moved to the Rangers at the trade deadline in 2015. However, he still didn't win a cup.

Florida was coming off an amazing and successful season, in which many saw an extremely promising team in them, one that heck, could compete for the Cup. Yandle, who wants to win one (and make big salary bucks too, but whatever), signs there.

The Florida team, after terrible management mistakes in the front office, did not succeed as they did the year before.

Now, what have they become? A rebuilding team.

Hold up. Yandle signed there to win the cup. Not to help the rebuild.

He should be able to win the cup. And he'd gladly do so, by waiving his NMC.

Now, you'd all say that ooh, he didn't waive his NMC when asked in the expansion draft, so clearly he won't waive it period! Well, that actually helps my argument. Sure, Florida is rebuilding, but their rebuild is closer to ending than that of Vegas. Once again, Yandle wants to win the cup. He has a higher chance at doing so in Florida than in Vegas, even if the chance is incredibly small, so why should he waive?

However, were the opportunity to present itself, for a team that has a higher chance at winning than Florida does, to acquire Yandle, he would most definitley waive his NMC to join that team. I hope yall agree with me.

Although your presentation was intriguing, you did not provide any real evidence as to why Yandle would waive his NMC, only speculation thta he wants to win. For these reasons, I have decided to decline this proposal (0-1 Bo)

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll