SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/GM Game 2017-18

2017-18 GM Game - Messages to the BOE Thread

Oct. 19, 2017 at 10:29 p.m.
Quoting: DarylthePony
Quoting: Bo53Horvat

Oh my god, man you are too much

I know it’s doesn’t relate to the BOE Jabroni, but it has to be said. If RAIF feels as though he’s got something of importanance to say he has every right to say it, was he being mean? Offensive? Condescending? He was simply trying to make a meaningful statement, maybe people think it was irrelevant, but I know plenty of users in this game that have posted much stupider comments (myself included). These constant attacks directed towards specific users need to stop, every user in this game deserves to be treated with respect and should not be afraid to have their intelligence insulted whenever they post something another user doesn’t agree with. This is getting tiresome, so please guys, think before you post and start showing a little respect to the other users who want to play in a safe and respectful envirement.

And just to not defy PhillyJabroni I’ll make this post pertain to the BOE by asking: when can I start signing my RFA’s?

I have every right to make it known that I think what he said was unneeded and stupid. I'm sorry, but if we're defending speaking out, it goes for me too. Not everything said has to be positive.
nobody liked this.
Oct. 20, 2017 at 12:12 a.m.
Knight Knight
Hey Guys,

First off, I would like to apologize for whatever I did. I know I pissed some off, I know I was just annoying. I didn't meant it in the first place and I liked playing this game. I regret what I said and did. For the second account, it's not me, it was not my girlfiend, but really it was a very close friend and he really would've liked to play with either the Isles or the Flames.. I know I won't get to play this game for a couple months, because now probably half of this server hates my face. Sorry guys if I blocked some off, I was fed up and frustrated. Guys, I am 25 years old and I take full responsability of what I did, I won't say I was innocent, because I asked a couple times for more trades and I did so to change team. Maybe I'll come by and say hi, or maybe we'll just never talk again.. By the way, I'd like to come back, but chances are.. I won't.. Go Knights Go and Go Habs Go even though they suck.

Thanks for reading. Hope it wasn't too much of a novel.

- MarcBergyCH, Free Agent GM, but not as worse as the real one.
Max liked this.
Oct. 20, 2017 at 7:50 a.m.
Quoting: Missouri
Don't mean to be pushy but, I still haven't got an answer yet from the BOE. About me signing Daniel Winnik for 1 year $660,000.

ill talk it over with Bo; my initial thoughts are that it seems fair
Missouri liked this.
Oct. 20, 2017 at 9:52 a.m.
get ur corsi up
Edited Oct. 20, 2017 at 10:02 a.m.
Quoting: Bo53Horvat

I have every right to make it known that I think what he said was unneeded and stupid. I'm sorry, but if we're defending speaking out, it goes for me too. Not everything said has to be positive.

Not everything that’s negative needs to be said. As I said earlier RAIF wasn’t being offensive, while you were. You could have voiced your opinion in a much gentler way. Disappointing that we can’t show more respect in this game, especially coming from a BOE member. You do have a right to make your opinions known, but watch how you choose to voice them. That’s all I have to say.
Max and rangersandislesfan liked this.
Oct. 20, 2017 at 11:24 a.m.
Quoting: MarcBergyCH
Hey Guys,

First off, I would like to apologize for whatever I did. I know I pissed some off, I know I was just annoying. I didn't meant it in the first place and I liked playing this game. I regret what I said and did. For the second account, it's not me, it was not my girlfiend, but really it was a very close friend and he really would've liked to play with either the Isles or the Flames.. I know I won't get to play this game for a couple months, because now probably half of this server hates my face. Sorry guys if I blocked some off, I was fed up and frustrated. Guys, I am 25 years old and I take full responsability of what I did, I won't say I was innocent, because I asked a couple times for more trades and I did so to change team. Maybe I'll come by and say hi, or maybe we'll just never talk again.. By the way, I'd like to come back, but chances are.. I won't.. Go Knights Go and Go Habs Go even though they suck.

Thanks for reading. Hope it wasn't too much of a novel.

- MarcBergyCH, Free Agent GM, but not as worse as the real one.

I honestly liked you, even though you also bitched, moaned, and whined to me about everything.

However, you then thought it was okay, to throw tantrums as to why you can't take over the jobs of others (including mine, which I found hilarious), insult and disrespect the BOE off the site, then to pretend to leave, then quickly come back; and then to create a double account, as if we're all stupid and can't tell that it wasn't any girlfriend, it wasn't a friend, it was YOU who created that account, which I'm sure the MODs will confirm later on. You also had annoying habits of posting everywhere, and then deleting all of your comments; or for example, we had a deal in place, and you wanted to change and adjust it another ten times after that.

I didn't mind you at first, but towards the end you made me want to lose it. It was too much. At some point, you have to say enough is enough.

I may not agree with every little thing phillyjabroni and Bo53Horvat say or do, but that doesn't mean I don't give them the God damn respect that they deserve for making sure this game is operational. They didn't let you get any more trades and you decided it was fine to make a mockery of them behind their backs? That's not cool.

As for your "if I got more trades and then I can show myself", dude, that's another lie. You were ready to trade me Robert Hagg, and picks, in exchange for a dead AHL prospect in Juho Lammikko. You call that redeeming yourself? Hagg for Lammikko, by the way, was the tenth time you adjusted an original deal we had in place - wasting both your and my time.

And if you're going to throw tantrums all the time over everything, then we're all going to lose our heads by November. The whining went too far. If you dont like the game, then leave, which the BOE has taken care of for you.

Therefore, while I'm not a BOE, I wouldn't support any comeback to the game for MarcBergyCH. I feel as though the game would be better without him.
Max, LicMysak, jmac490 and 4 others liked this.
Oct. 20, 2017 at 1:01 p.m.
Public Service Announcement:

I don't have classes on Monday or Tuesday, however, I am pretty much hammered today, and tomorrow.

I will try my best to coordinate with Bo and get all of the hiccups resolved, but in the meantime, I can only provide some rule of thumb(s) and when everything will be going down:

- Waiver Claims: BOE still has to sort out the specifics with which GMs didn't and what the punishment is for those who didn't (we have the punishment sorted out, just need to clarify).
- All waiver placements by New York Islanders are pending approval (Cal Clutterbuck, Victor Sobodka) due to the fact that he didn't have open trades to make his team cap compliant and that is the fault of Taboo.
- All FAs that were claimed in waivers : we don't have exact contracts, but you can assume it is the AAV of the signing for 1 year.

More details to come later.

-phillyjabroni
nobody and LicMysak liked this.
Oct. 21, 2017 at 11:37 a.m.
SEA GM v5
If you guys can't find a replacement for the New York Islanders then I'll take them back if you're willing to give me a second chance.
Oct. 21, 2017 at 1:25 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Just a few questions: Are we allowed to post in v1 during the next few days? and also can we post here on October 25th or do we have to wait until the 26th?
Oct. 21, 2017 at 1:29 p.m.
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Just a few questions: Are we allowed to post in v1 during the next few days? and also can we post here on October 25th or do we have to wait until the 26th?

I don't know, maybe READ THE ANNOUNCEMENT and quit making childish, idiotic, dumbs*** comments like that one.
LicMysak, CleanDangles, DavidBoothReturns and 1 other person liked this.
Oct. 21, 2017 at 1:30 p.m.

v2 is not v1. The game is locked down from the 22nd to the 25th.

Did you even bother reading my post?
nobody and LicMysak liked this.
Oct. 21, 2017 at 1:31 p.m.

Oh my goodness. Read the post carefully.
nobody liked this.
Oct. 21, 2017 at 1:33 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: phillyjabroni

Sorry, i misunderstood.
About v2 and v1 i'm asking if they're both getting locked down or if it's just v2.
Oct. 21, 2017 at 1:34 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: boltscharge17

it doesn't say anything about whether it's in v1 or not.
Oct. 21, 2017 at 1:34 p.m.

Sorry, i misunderstood.
About v2 and v1 i'm asking if they're both getting locked down or if it's just v2.

Why would v1 be locked down?
nobody liked this.
Oct. 21, 2017 at 1:35 p.m.

it doesn't say anything about whether it's in v1 or not.

Oh my ******* goodness
nobody liked this.
Oct. 21, 2017 at 1:36 p.m.
Nobody even plays v1 anymore other than you, and v1 has literally nothing to do with v2. Use freaking common sense for a change RAIF, is it really that difficult?!?!?
Oct. 21, 2017 at 1:37 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

Sorry, i misunderstood.

So that's a 'v1 will not be locked down'?
Oct. 21, 2017 at 1:37 p.m.

use the thing between your two ears and infer
nobody liked this.
Oct. 21, 2017 at 1:38 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

use the thing between your two ears and infer

alright, that's fair. Thanks for the answer phillyjabroni
Oct. 21, 2017 at 1:39 p.m.
RAIF what difference does it even make to you. It's not like you want to make any deals, you just keep wasting everyone's time in this game. Maybe over the lockdown period you'll be able to "get a better sense of how the senators play" rolling eyes
LicMysak, CleanDangles, DavidBoothReturns and 1 other person liked this.
Oct. 21, 2017 at 4:26 p.m.
SEA GM v5
Quoting: TabooPenguo
If you guys can't find a replacement for the New York Islanders then I'll take them back if you're willing to give me a second chance.
Oct. 21, 2017 at 5:06 p.m.

Noted; BOE will deliberate during the lockout
Oct. 22, 2017 at 11:58 a.m.
Go Habs Go
We have a double Morrow that needs to be cleared up.

Quoting: TonyStrecher
Quoting: ricochetii
Why do you have Morrow? I was told he cleared waivers. (Maybe because you didn't send someone down to account for the claim in time?)
If you know what's going on, let me know. If not we'll have to check with the BOE.

Hmm yeah there seems to be some confusion. Jabroni confirmed with me that I had enough roster spots open to claim all the players I wanted which was four, I let him know that I officially had Chatfield and Virtanen in the minors even though they were on my roster that gave me four open roster spots at the time. I only ended up getting two of them (Jurco and Morrow) so they would have fit on my roster even if Chatfield and Virtanen were still on it.

EDIT: I remember now that I was only allowed to claim three players because I couldn't put my roster below 20 players, but I still only claimed two and had three open spots (two that were visible and one player that was officially in the minors who I had informed Jabroni about and was clearly stated in my description.

Not sure what happened here, so let me know once you've figured it out.
Oct. 24, 2017 at 5:13 p.m.
Knight Knight
Hey guys, it's me AGAIN.. I know I must be annoying as ****.. but I would like to come back.. I made stupid things.. I just wanna know if you guys are willing to give me another chance ?
Missouri liked this.
Oct. 24, 2017 at 6:22 p.m.
Quoting: MarcBergyCH
Hey guys, it's me AGAIN.. I know I must be annoying as ****.. but I would like to come back.. I made stupid things.. I just wanna know if you guys are willing to give me another chance ?

That decision is not determined by the BOE. If you want to join the game, you would have to go through the GMs to see if anyone is willing to take you back.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll