RW, LW
UFA - 3
Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
$11,000,000$11,000,000
C, LW
NMC
UFA - 7
$894,167$894,167 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
RW
UFA - 1
$787,500$787,500
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$2,850,000$3M)
C
UFA - 1
$10,277,778$10,277,778
RW
UFA - 6
$6,250,000$6,250,000
LW, C
NMC
UFA - 2
$4,500,000$4,500,000
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
$863,333$863,333
RW
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$675,000$675,000
C
UFA - 2
$650,000$650,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$5,000,000$5,000,000
LD
UFA - 4
$4,000,000$4,000,000
LD
UFA - 2
$5,000,000$5,000,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$4,050,000$4,050,000
LD
UFA - 1
Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes
$4,025,000$4,025,000
RD
UFA - 6
$675,000$675,000
G
UFA - 1
$863,333$863,333
LD/RD
UFA - 2
$3,000,000$3,000,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$675,000$675,000
RD
UFA - 2
$5,300,000$5,300,000
RW
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
RD
UFA - 1
LW, C
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Feb. 11, 2019 at 11:12 a.m.
arky
So it breaks down this way.

Zaitsev and a 1st to take on contract you can not have in your books next year.

Brown for Pesce.

No thanks
ferreiiraa9 liked this.
Feb. 11, 2019 at 11:29 a.m.
Bcarlo25
Will leafs fans please stop with this trash?
Feb. 11, 2019 at 11:30 a.m.
Hurricane Waddell
@LoganOllivier perfect example
Feb. 11, 2019 at 11:30 a.m.
oof
Feb. 11, 2019 at 11:38 a.m.
@LoganOllivier this is a perfect example of toronto overrating their players.
Feb. 11, 2019 at 11:39 a.m.
Formerly Jamiepo
Quoting: Caniac555

Quoting: Bcarlo25

@BeastModeUnknown

Don’t make me dig up your own fan bases garbage lol.

This is called people with no clue about other teams. Do the canes want another RHD or are they over stalked at the moment and playing pesce at bottom pair minutes? Pretty sure it’s the latter. So why is zaitsev going the other way. I think it breaks down to is pesce worth a 4th a first and brown... and the 4th isn’t really even a 4th because zaitsev is not a player they need. The answer is no either way.

To the author of the agm... please think of other teams needs and player value when making a trade. Think it’s common knowledge now that the canes do not need or want zaitsev, he carries very little value in a trade and the canes want scoring... kappy in particular.
Feb. 11, 2019 at 11:55 a.m.
TML1991
Quoting: Bcarlo25

*will all fans stop with this trash

everyone does it, there's just more leafs fans out there in total, so there's more bad posts.
Feb. 11, 2019 at 11:56 a.m.
Am Yisrael Chai
if Leafs want Pesce they need to do a deal like Dermott-Sandin-Bracco 1st rounder (2020)
Feb. 11, 2019 at 12:11 p.m.
Bcarlo25
Quoting: Yankees2019
if Leafs want Pesce they need to do a deal like Dermott-Sandin-Bracco 1st rounder (2020)

It doesn’t happen unless either Kapanen or nylander is in there
Feb. 11, 2019 at 2:18 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: Caniac555

Yup, its a bad trade. Brown doesn't move the needle offensively to warrant downgrading from Pesce. Kapanen and Zaitsev for Pesce makes a lot more sense but not until after the season I'd wager.
Feb. 11, 2019 at 2:23 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: BeastModeUnknown
@LoganOllivier this is a perfect example of toronto overrating their players.

So you should probably spend way too much time going onto these posts and belittling the person who don't know who posted it and any Leaf fan that says anything remotely different than whatever you think is correct. That's probably the best way to make yourself not look like a troll. Do you actually think that I am not aware of Leaf Homers? Its a common thing in sport dude, everyone knows this happens all the time. To then hate the entire team and fan base because some rosy eyed uber fan once said something you didn't agree with is just a waste of energy.
Feb. 11, 2019 at 2:26 p.m.
Quoting: LoganOllivier
So you should probably spend way too much time going onto these posts and belittling the person who don't know who posted it and any Leaf fan that says anything remotely different than whatever you think is correct. That's probably the best way to make yourself not look like a troll. Do you actually think that I am not aware of Leaf Homers? Its a common thing in sport dude, everyone knows this happens all the time. To then hate the entire team and fan base because some rosy eyed uber fan once said something you didn't agree with is just a waste of energy.

No I was just telling you an example from a previous post a long time ago. Mean while I am dealing with a Blues F*cktard right now saying some terrible things about some hockey that is a disagreement for me,
Feb. 11, 2019 at 2:37 p.m.
SeminStains
Quoting: Jamiepo
@BeastModeUnknown

This is called people with no clue about other teams. Do the canes want another RHD or are they over stalked at the moment and playing pesce at bottom pair minutes? Pretty sure it’s the latter. So why is zaitsev going the other way. I think it breaks down to is pesce worth a 4th a first and brown... and the 4th isn’t really even a 4th because zaitsev is not a player they need. The answer is no either way.

To the author of the agm... please think of other teams needs and player value when making a trade. Think it’s common knowledge now that the canes do not need or want zaitsev, he carries very little value in a trade and the canes want scoring... kappy in particular.

To be brutally honest, I know this trade would be a complete laughing fit if the Leafs offered this package for Pesce. I just wanted to see what reactions I'd get if I posted this. It lived up to my expectations.
Shylo_Moxii liked this.
Feb. 11, 2019 at 2:41 p.m.
Banned
No I was just telling you an example from a previous post a long time ago. Mean while I am dealing with a Blues F*cktard right now saying some terrible things about some hockey that is a disagreement for me,

I'm done with this, I don't care. There are homers out there, they love their team too much. I understand those people, its good to love something and enjoy it. Hating a team more than you love your own is weird and I am tired of hearing about it. Before you say it, I have trimmed back what I do on here big time, specifically because its taxing to deal with combative dicks who get off on pissing people off. It's weird, you should take up something productive and positive. Perhaps start keeping bees, its important for the environment and you get honey! How awesome is that! Honey is great! Did you know that it has antibacterial properties? That means its not only sweet but it helps keep you from getting sick! Also you can put some yeast in it and let it sit in water and it'll ferment and then you have MEAD! Now its even better! Imagine the possibilities. This has been the best convo we've had so far, lets not talk again until you get the honey/mead making off the ground.
Feb. 11, 2019 at 2:42 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: Broad93
To be brutally honest, I know this trade would be a complete laughing fit if the Leafs offered this package for Pesce. I just wanted to see what reactions I'd get if I posted this. It lived up to my expectations.

Did you just pat yourself on the back for being a troll? Good for you sir, you are really good at being a dick. What is wrong with the world if that is a celebrated thing?
Feb. 11, 2019 at 2:44 p.m.
SeminStains
Did you just pat yourself on the back for being a troll? Good for you sir, you are really good at being a dick. What is wrong with the world if that is a celebrated thing?

Buddy, you gotta know when to click the log off button. Meanwhile, I'll continue to throw the confetti in the air.
Feb. 11, 2019 at 2:45 p.m.
I'm done with this, I don't care. There are homers out there, they love their team too much. I understand those people, its good to love something and enjoy it. Hating a team more than you love your own is weird and I am tired of hearing about it. Before you say it, I have trimmed back what I do on here big time, specifically because its taxing to deal with combative dicks who get off on pissing people off. It's weird, you should take up something productive and positive. Perhaps start keeping bees, its important for the environment and you get honey! How awesome is that! Honey is great! Did you know that it has antibacterial properties? That means its not only sweet but it helps keep you from getting sick! Also you can put some yeast in it and let it sit in water and it'll ferment and then you have MEAD! Now its even better! Imagine the possibilities. This has been the best convo we've had so far, lets not talk again until you get the honey/mead making off the ground.

I don't hate Toronto.
Feb. 11, 2019 at 2:46 p.m.
Buddy, you gotta know when to click the log off button. Meanwhile, I'll continue to throw the confetti in the air.

Don't worry, he calls everyone a troll. He can't put on his big boy pants when people say something about his team. He can't seem to take the critiquing to be a better team.
Feb. 11, 2019 at 2:50 p.m.
SeminStains
Don't worry, he calls everyone a troll. He can't put on his big boy pants when people say something about his team. He can't seem to take the critiquing to be a better team.

I will say I find it quite funny, most of the times I will post teams where the trades are so ridiculous that no one would agree to them, the reactions are by far the best. People take some of the s**t way to seriously.
Shylo_Moxii liked this.
Feb. 11, 2019 at 2:50 p.m.
Quoting: Jamiepo
@BeastModeUnknown

Oh Trust me. I have Blues fans who say Allen will lose every game because he is in net. I am not proud of my own teams fan base.
GenXHockey liked this.
Feb. 11, 2019 at 2:55 p.m.
I will say I find it quite funny, most of the times I will post teams where the trades are so ridiculous that no one would agree to them, the reactions are by far the best. People take some of the s**t way to seriously.

Earlier I was critiquing why Maple Leafs did bad last night. I said they got lit up on the score board last night which score board yes. Then Logan went "oh your just a troll that's all you do blah blah blah blah blah blah..." Toronto did good they were getting off a lot of shots not quality shots though just quantity and a break when Rangers D abysmal pass. So Georgiev had an amazing game stop a lot of those shots, but the defense had terrible breakdown. Muzzin in particular, but Logan got mad cuz i was "trolling" which I guess is the new word for a Toronto fan taking everything to heart.
Feb. 11, 2019 at 2:59 p.m.
SeminStains
Earlier I was critiquing why Maple Leafs did bad last night. I said they got lit up on the score board last night which score board yes. Then Logan went "oh your just a troll that's all you do blah blah blah blah blah blah..." Toronto did good they were getting off a lot of shots not quality shots though just quantity and a break when Rangers D abysmal pass. So Georgiev had an amazing game stop a lot of those shots, but the defense had terrible breakdown. Muzzin in particular, but Logan got mad cuz i was "trolling" which I guess is the new word for a Toronto fan taking everything to heart.

I'm a diehard Leafs fan, and even though Toronto was the better team last night,, Georgiev played an exceptional game and the Rangers had Sparks' number. Sometimes the better team loses; the amount of times that Andersen has bailed out the Leafs this season has been many. Some fans doesn't even matter what team they cheer for are so narrow sighted when it comes to looking at their team as the ultimate team. Each team has holes in it, and even Toronto who is quite good has holes in their lineup. Not trolling, juts putting the obvious into perspective.
Shylo_Moxii liked this.
Feb. 11, 2019 at 3:12 p.m.
Banned

You must be very proud of yourself.
Broad93 liked this.
Feb. 11, 2019 at 3:14 p.m.
Banned

Who cares about all that, I want to hear more about your bee keeping endeavor? I have heard you need to worry about mites in the midwest, they have been devastating some Bee populations. I think its really great that you are becoming such a steward of bee keeping man. They are vital for our entire food chain! No bees, no fruits or vegetables and without that we all starve. You are a hero of the people!
Feb. 11, 2019 at 3:17 p.m.
SeminStains
Who cares about all that, I want to hear more about your bee keeping endeavor? I have heard you need to worry about mites in the midwest, they have been devastating some Bee populations. I think its really great that you are becoming such a steward of bee keeping man. They are vital for our entire food chain! No bees, no fruits or vegetables and without that we all starve. You are a hero of the people!

Is there a way I can delete another person's account, god you're annoying.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll