Turner33
Matt59
JT_Miller
jmac490
Jul. 9, 2017 at 2:47 p.m.
Stickied
Edited Aug. 9, 2017 at 10:31 a.m.
BOG Agenda

****BOG OPENINGS TO COME - DROP YOUR NAME IN TO BE CONSIDERED FOR POSITION BY THE 12TH

BOG Members Leaving:
matt59 (August 14th)
jmac490

GMs Who Applied For BOG:
Bo53Horvat
Icegirl
phillyjabroni
DarylthePony
Duster

Votes:

1) To place boltscharge17 on Level 1 of Infraction System: 3-0: Booth Turner Zach in favour

2) To place DirtyDangles on Level 2 (again): 2-2

Other:
1) GM Game Awards: to discuss further after FA
Turner33, CleanDangles, phillyjabroni and 4 others liked this.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 5:16 p.m.
Not yet trannycided
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Quoting: NateElder12

You don't have to ask for permission to speak man. Nobody here is your parent.. I don't think anyway

ok, so if you look at DavidBoothReturns' profile, this is the guy that became the assistant of someone (i forget what team) but one of the site organizers came and said it was a double-account of DavidBooth7, just i think it's with a different name than the old one.

It is Booth's old double. This one used to be called MartyBrodeur.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 5:16 p.m.
get ur corsi up
Edited Aug. 13, 2017 at 5:22 p.m.

By dealt with you mean a BoG vote. In which the only active BoG members regularly are ones that hate the guy. Once again. This just screams collusion and unfair process but ok I won't post in here. Anyone who wants to discuss feel free to go to my page and send me messages.

We all know the BOG is bias against Dangles. But I'll shut-up now anyways.
Max, Pasta88Sauce, NateElder12 and 1 other person liked this.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 5:18 p.m.
NateElder12
Quoting: DarylthePony

By dealt with you mean a BoG vote. In which the only active BoG members regularly are ones that hate the guy. Once again. This just screams collusion and unfair process but ok I won't post in here. Anyone who wants to discuss feel free to go to my page and send me messages.

We all know BOG is bias against Dangles, But I'll shut-up now anyways.

Exactly what I'm saying..
Daryl and SmallTownHero14 liked this.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 5:18 p.m.
NBABound

You don't have to ask for permission to speak man. Nobody here is your parent.. I don't think anyway

ok, so if you look at DavidBoothReturns' profile, this is the guy that became the assistant of someone (i forget what team) but one of the site organizers came and said it was a double-account of DavidBooth7, just i think it's with a different name than the old one.

Thats what im saying, he was an assistant to another team which just means he probably had some behind the scenes work with that team and wanting to trade with Pittsburgh.
NateElder12 liked this.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 5:22 p.m.
NateElder12
Are double accounts even allowed?
Aug. 13, 2017 at 5:23 p.m.
NBABound

No
NateElder12 and Duster liked this.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 5:25 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: Zach

Yes, it was one that his cousin made MartyBroduer but has since abandoned it, Booth's Previous account is locked but not suspended, which is why he is using this one

what do you mean it's 'locked but not suspended'? They seem like the same thing.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 5:25 p.m.
DavidBooth, multiple GMs have intelligence that you can access your other account, and that you are the only one that is preventing you to do so. If you are DavidBooth, I will have a trade proposal for you that only DavidBooth can make proper roster adjustments to. You are operating under your cousins account for the time being for whatever reason. Again, multiple GMs have intelligence that you can access your DavidBooth7 account, just you need to do it.*

Secondly, Dangles never attacked me. Being brut in conversation doesn't bother me, as I actually prefer it over someone talking to me like I'm an angel. I'll reduce what he said in the Master Thread : "Dude, just implement the v2 already dammit. To my knowledge, nobody had input, and if you feel its ready, just pull the trigger already." Thats not an attack. The tirade between you and Dangles are attacks.

*edit : I have been previously told that all is well on the CF side to your account. I am taking what I was told at face value
NateElder12, Daryl, Mr_cap and 1 other person liked this.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 5:27 p.m.
NateElder12
Quoting: Mr_cap

No

Ok just checking..
Aug. 13, 2017 at 5:30 p.m.
Quoting: DavidBoothReturns
Quoting: phillyjabroni
DavidBooth, multiple GMs have intelligence that you can access your other account, and that you are the only one that is preventing you to do so. If you are DavidBooth, I will have a trade proposal for you that only DavidBooth can make proper roster adjustments to. You are operating under your cousins account for the time being for whatever reason. Again, multiple GMs have intelligence that you can access your DavidBooth7 account, just you need to do it.

Secondly, Dangles never attacked me. Being brut in conversation doesn't bother me, as I actually prefer it over someone talking to me like I'm an angel. I'll reduce what he said in the Master Thread : "Dude, just implement the v2 already dammit. To my knowledge, nobody had input, and if you feel its ready, just pull the trigger already." Thats not an attack. The tirade between you and Dangles are attacks.

Don't play that role jabroni. You have pushed me for a month now to remove dangles from the game and you know it. You constantly complain about him all the time. And now it doesn't bother you? Sure

Sure he has been a pain in my ass. What makes him tolerable IMO is that I don't deal with him. I never talk to Dangles about trades or engage in any conversation that will lead to a drastic negative outcome. If I truly wanted him removed, I would have called a vote to remove him by now. Since I haven't, I can stand him.
NateElder12 liked this.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 5:31 p.m.
NateElder12

Thats what im saying, he was an assistant to another team which just means he probably had some behind the scenes work with that team and wanting to trade with Pittsburgh.

You weren't even around then so don't speak when you don't know what happened. My cousin made an account and joined the game, to which Jarvis thought was me since the account was made on my phone. They decided it wasn't, yet Marty never returned to the game, so I decided to take over his account to make my point.

Again, as Icegirl said. I'm only using this because I can't access my Booth account

The same tone you are commenting with is eerily similar to dangles "mean posts".. I'd be careful dude just saying. And ok I get that your account is locked but just because someone else quit doesn't mean you take over their account. One account is all that's allowed from my understanding.
Daryl liked this.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 5:32 p.m.
NBABound

You weren't even around then so don't speak when you don't know what happened. My cousin made an account and joined the game, to which Jarvis thought was me since the account was made on my phone. They decided it wasn't, yet Marty never returned to the game, so I decided to take over his account to make my point.

Again, as Icegirl said. I'm only using this because I can't access my Booth account

Bruh I'm the OG.

giphy.gif
phillyjabroni and DirtyDangles liked this.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 5:51 p.m.
Go Habs Go
We're in the middle of getting a vote started to refill/restaff the BOG. Kind of hard for them to vote on infractions when there are only 1 or 2 active members, with a 3rd on vacation for a week, and a 4th that doesn't even bother to vote the majority of the time unless cajoled, except when it's against Dangles. He's right on the ball then. Sticking Out Tongue
Matt has been ensuring the vote gets started from what I understand, as he wants to be free to leave without "abandoning" his responsibilities.

The BOG had ample time and opportunity to seek infractions against people and instead decided to get involved in a heated back and forth exchange that has become a cancer to the league.
Everyone is tired of seeing it from both sides. So just end it here and now. If you aren't capable of that, step aside and let those who are capable, deal with it.
Daryl liked this.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 5:52 p.m.
I just have to say guys, this is golden. I love it. All this drama and ****. It's unbelievable.
Pasta88Sauce, Max, Mr_cap and 4 others liked this.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.
Go Habs Go
We have a situation right now where I feel it's best we reset the BOG. The current members are automatically nominated of course.
The main direction of the BOG seems to be focused towards matters which are of more importance to themselves that to the rest of the league.

I'm reluctant to get dragged back into the drama, but it doesn't seem like I have much choice with how things are going, and I'm getting pulled in constantly anyway, so I guess it won't make much of a difference if I add myself to the mix. I'll rejoin the BOG if people want and choose to vote me in. Maybe I didn't do a good enough job of setting up something with more guidance and self-sustaining the first time around. I'll try to correct that mistake.
DirtyDangles, Max, NateElder12 and 1 other person liked this.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 6:04 p.m.
NBABound
Quoting: ricochetii
We have a situation right now where I feel it's best we reset the BOG. The current members are automatically nominated of course.
The main direction of the BOG seems to be focused towards matters which are of more importance to themselves that to the rest of the league.

I'm reluctant to get dragged back into the drama, but it doesn't seem like I have much choice with how things are going, and I'm getting pulled in constantly anyway, so I guess it won't make much of a difference if I add myself to the mix. I'll rejoin the BOG if people want and choose to vote me in. Maybe I didn't do a good enough job of setting up something with more guidance and self-sustaining the first time around. I'll try to correct that mistake.

Id just like to know, am I now the GM of the Pens or are we still waiting on something?
Aug. 13, 2017 at 6:07 p.m.
Quoting: Zach
Quoting: DirtyDangles
And I would like to suggest that after that expletive filled rant that Booth be removed from any position of power!

All he is doing is trolling me and his comments will be reported.

I don't think your in any position to say who is or who isn't trolling, dictating, name calling, or anything else of that nature.

Vote is 2-0

Make it 3-0
Aug. 13, 2017 at 6:09 p.m.
GMs Who Applied For BOG:
Bo53Horvat
Icegirl
phillyjabroni
DarylthePony
Duster
DirtyDangles
Jacketsman61
ricochetti

just so it doesn't get lost
Max and Daryl liked this.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 6:16 p.m.
V3 Canucks GM, BOG
GMs Who Applied For BOG:
Bo53Horvat
Icegirl
phillyjabroni
DarylthePony
Duster
DirtyDangles
Jacketsman61
ricochetti

I'll apply for a spot on the BOG if there are more than four spots available. There are four people on that list who deserve it more than me and I don't want to interfere with that.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 6:17 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Does everyone get to vote on the BOG or just the current BOG members?
Aug. 13, 2017 at 6:18 p.m.

Everyone would vote in the members who facilitate the game.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 6:18 p.m.
GMs Who Applied For BOG:
Bo53Horvat
Icegirl
phillyjabroni
DarylthePony
Duster
DirtyDangles
Jacketsman61
ricochetti
TonyStrecher --> only if 4 or more spots are available

Daryl liked this.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 6:19 p.m.
get ur corsi up

Are we resetting the BOG?
Aug. 13, 2017 at 6:20 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

ok
Aug. 13, 2017 at 6:20 p.m.
GMs Who Applied For BOG:
Bo53Horvat
Icegirl
phillyjabroni
DarylthePony
Duster
DirtyDangles
Jacketsman61
ricochetti