SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

2024 Mock with Big Analysis

2024 Mock with Big Analysis

Draft Class: 2023
Created By: Z0ra
Published: Jan. 25 at 10:43 p.m.
Description
A while ago I made a mock with the same order but without an analysis. Here is the final version of the same mock.

Draft order was determined by a Tankathon simulation.

1st Ottawa (moves up 3 spots to win lottery)
2nd San Jose (drops 1 spot to 2nd overall)
3rd Chicago
4th Anaheim
5th Columbus
6th Minnesota
7th Buffalo
8th Montreal
9th Calgary
10th Arizona
11th St. Louis
12th Chicago (via Tampa Bay)
13th Seattle
14th Washington
15th San Jose (via Pittsburgh)
16th Detroit
17th Nashville
18th NY Islanders
19th New Jersey
20th Edmonton
21st Philadelphia
22nd Toronto
23rd Los Angeles
24th Vegas
25th Carolina
26th Dallas
27th Philadelphia (via Florida)
28th Colorado
29th NY Rangers
30th Vancouver
31st Ottawa (via Boston)
32nd Winnipeg
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-
Artyom Levshunov
Hot take off the bat. Celebrini is viewed as the clear 1st pick, but Levshunov's upside is equal and I also love his two-way game. Levshunov and Celebrini are the two contenders for first overall, and with Ottawa needing RD, Levshunov will be the pick. Solid 3-zone defender with a booming shot, smooth skating, size at 6'2", and hockey sense. He does need to work on speeding up his decisions without the puck, but he would keep the play simple rather than going flashy. Senators fans have had to play against Miro Heiskanen for half a decade, here they get a guy with the same breed of player. I see #1 defender upside in Levshunov.
2Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-
Macklin Celebrini
Sharks may be losing the lottery, but they get the top ranked guy on everyone's board, including mine, in Celebrini. Like said before the gap between Celebrini and Levshunov is relatively equal. Its not like Celebrini is a bad player, he actually has a lot of potential. Its the defensive game that gives Levshunov the edge, Celebrini also needs to work on speeding up his decisions without the puck. But the skill, speed, and offensive prowess are enough to put him at the top of the class, Celebrini is an lethal offensive threat to others. I see a lot of Kyle Connor in him, 200-ft goal scorer with a well-rounded offensive toolkit. The Sharks have an insane amount of forward prospects that will eventually be led by Smith and Eklund, add Celebrini to the mix and the Sharks will already have an insane top line to build around in the future. Celebrini-Smith-Eklund would be the line that would dominate the NHL in a few years.
3Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
Cayden Lindstrom
Now we are in a different tier, one where the players can become at the most, a bubble first liner. Lindstrom is the best in the tier and he will be the guy that Chicago takes. They already have two elite centers in Bedard and Moore and Korchinski and Vlasic in terms of top 4 guys on defense. The Blackhawks need wingers in the pipeline, behind Reichel there's nothing there in terms of top 6 guys. Lindstrom is a elite power forward that I love to compare to prime Geno Malkin. The combo of size and speed is impossible to find these days, Lindstrom happens to be one of those prospects. Great size at 6'5", booming shot, speedy, and smart defensively. All the fixing Lindstrom needs prior to his NHL debut is his discipline, he tends to take too many dumb infractions via stick. Other than that, I see Lindstrom becoming an enticing linemate to Bedard in the near future and inject skill in all three zones.
4Logo of the San Jose Sharks-
Zeev Buium
I wasn't sure where to go with this Anaheim pick because they have either younger players that are just starting to break out in the NHL or prospects in the pipeline projected to become top 6 pieces for the future. But thinking they just traded for Cutter Gauthier and lost Drysdale, I think they go with Zeev Buium. This can be considered a reach, and I get it, but Buium really showed that he's legit during the WJC. Like Levshunov, Buium isn't looked too heavily by scouts, they are a similar breed of player. Though with Buium I see more Kris Letang in him, solid offensive oriented defender with skating and skill. Defensively Buium is actually smart, he just doesn't go for the flashy play. Sometimes his positioning defensively can be wrong, leaving the opposition with several passing options. But with the Ducks he can pair up perfectly with Mintyukov or Zellweger in the top 4 which also has Luneau.
5Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-
Cole Eiserman
If Lindstrom is available, he would be the unquestioned pick in order to address the Blue Jackets lack of speed and size. But the Blue Jackets will be happy with Eiserman. A lot of people are already writing him off because of his inability to commit to play defensive hockey. But his goal-scoring ability is undeniable and Eiserman has the best shot in the draft with it not being close. Columbus does need a power forward more, but there's none worth taking here. Laine isn't working out, have Eiserman come in and inject much needed scoring punch. Booming shot, skilled with the puck, and intelligent. Also uses his size very well, he has a strong 200-ft game. Eiserman does need to tighten up his understanding of how to play team defense and his skating needs some refinement. He's speedy, but not agile. I have him ranked 7th on my board as I value skating a lot in my rankings, and the players ranked above have better skating ability. David Pastrnak type player, without a shadow of a doubt, Eiserman will become a solid bubble 1st line winger in the NHL.
6Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-
Sam Dickinson
The Wild are a perfect example of a team without an identity, are they rebuilding or contending? Given this scenario, I think they go BPA. That's Dickinson. Interesting prospect, last year Dickinson played as a defensive defenseman, but this year he's proven that he can play a strong two-way game. Dickinson has the best shot in the draft behind Eiserman and he can skate really well considering his big frame. Normally bigger players aren't as smooth of a skater, but Dickinson isn't like that. His skating is actually really good and he's still committed defensively. Uses his size well and controls the gaps. Also doesn't shy away from mucking it up in the corners. Exciting prospect to watch, and will be a solid play driving defender for the Wild sooner rather than later. I see a lot of Jake Sanderson in this kid.
7Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
Trevor Connelly
Buffalo has a ton of good forward prospects, but with both D off the board (Dickinson and Buium), there isn't a D worth taking at this point. So I settled on addressing Buffalo's secondary need which is a left winger. Connelly can play center and wing, but he's a mainstay at LW. The Sabres have a strong 1st line of ???-Thompson-Benson. You need a goal-scorer there given Thompson is the power forward and Benson is the playmaker. Connelly can slot in perfectly, he's a pure goal-scorer and also has the best skating ability in the draft. Also brings amazing hockey sense and IQ. However, he is a liability without the puck and can be disruptive on the ice, slowing the game down. Extremely underrated prospect.
8Logo of the Washington Capitals-
Konsta Helenius
This is a strange pick, even with Demidov on the board. Helenius isn't in the same tier as Demidov, but he's the best player in my third tier of the draft. Not a reach by any means as Helenius is ranked at 9th on my board, but an interesting one once again given that Demidov is still on the board. He has the tools of what Montreal looks for in a prospect: hockey sense, character, and compete. Helenius has all of those tools and he will create an amazing playmaker to Caufield. He and Berkly Catton are similar players, but Helenius has the edge in the defensive side of the game. Helenius passes the puck well, has an above average shot, skates well, and stick checks effectively. He does need to use his body more without the puck in order to continue his 200-ft game in the NHL, but it would be less noticeable in the Liiga. I see low-end first line potential in this kid and a lot of Jonathan Huberdeau in his game.
9Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-
Emil Hemming
This is my first reach of the draft. Every year in the top 10 at least one team reaches on a prospect, Calgary does it right here by taking Hemming. I have him ranked at 16th on my board, so why take him all the way at 9th? He just feels like a Flame in my eyes, I see a lot of Elias Lindholm in this kid. And given that the Flames are pursuing trade options for Lindholm (frontrunner being my Jets), this is a situation where the Flames get the best of both worlds. Enough rambling, Hemming is a strong defensive minded forward who plays with skill defensively. The offense is also there, it just isn't as imposing as his defense. Calgary doesn't have many defensive minded forwards in the pipeline, Hemming could push them over the edge.
10Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
Zayne Parekh
Back to back reaches here. I don't think a lot of people will mind this pick at all and even think its a reach, but given where I have Parekh on my board, its a clear reach. He's ranked 19th on my board, lower than most, so why take him at 10th? The offensive game alone is one of the best in the draft and with a team like Arizona, they could use a guy like Parekh on their team. HIs style really complements Simashev's defensively oriented game. While the shot, skating, puck handling, and the smarts offensively is elite, you can't say the same about his defensive game. Remember when everyone had Lukas Dragicevic as a guaranteed top 15 pick and he fell to the end of the 2nd round? Parekh is that type of player, but with Arizona its fine as Simashev can make up for the lack of defensive effort. Other than that gripe Parekh in particular can be a solid top 4 guy for the rising Coyotes.
11Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-
Anton Silayev
No matter what, the Blues should draft D here. I love the potential of their forward prospects, center being their strongest position (Thomas, Dvorsky, Stenberg). Wingers are also good, they have Bolduc, Snuggerud, and Neighbours. In terms of top 4 guys on D, they only have Lindstein. This is a high upside pick at 11th, a lot of people have Silayev higher up on their board. He's at 12th on my board, yes Silayev has the offensive tools to succeed, but his production has come down to Earth within the past month. But its his defense and skating that he's known for. Great size at 6'7'' and can skate really well. Booming shot but can control the gaps well and play aggressive. High risk, high rewarding pick here, but if the Blues can get the potential out of Silayev, they have a prime Ryan Suter on their hands. But Silayev's upside is much higher, I see #1 defender potential in him.
12Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Ottawa Senators
Ivan Demidov
Biggest steal of the draft. Its a surprise to see Demidov be drafted outside the top 10, but he falls due to team needs and injury concerns. But whenever he's healthy, he's the best forward in the draft. Like Silayev, the Blackhawks are getting high upside in Demidov. Still the best passer in the draft, Demidov is a pure playmaker with a extremely sound 200-ft game. Can skate well and barely needs any space to shoot the puck. Mitch Marner type player, Demidov just needs to work on staying healthy and being more consistent defensively. You need good defense to win you games. But expect Demidov to put up highlight-reel passes in the NHL. Chicago isn't known for taking many Russians, but if Demidov falls in their lap, its a hard pass. They have a line of Lindstrom-Bedard-???. You need a playmaker here, Demidov is such a wizard with the puck so he will fill that void if Chicago can get the potential out of him. Don't, and the what-ifs will haunt them for a while.
13Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-
Cole Hutson
I could see some people calling this a head scratcher, but I feel like Hutson is underestimated because of his size and his offensive production this year. But his skill and current scope of the NHL, where smaller players are finding success, makes me believe that the size isn't the issue. Also he's been trying to develop his play away from the puck (which is his downfall), the reason why his offensive production has fallen, making for a two-way defender. Still very skilled offensively and can skate in tight spaces. I see top 4 upside in Hutson, and I believe that the offensive production will improve within a few years. We all saw what Lane Hutson can do after his draft year, I see Cole doing the same things. Seattle hasn't drafted defenseman in the first round, with this draft being heavy on defenseman, this is the year they do it.
14Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-
Berkly Catton
Washington needs pretty much everything except wingers in terms of prospects, so they get a favorite of mine, Berkly Catton. He's a very exciting player to watch, such a menace with the puck. Can drive his own line, play with speed and skill. He does lack strength in his game, so bulking up would be the play in order to make his NHL debut and continue his fantastic 200-ft style. I see a lot of Brayden Point in this kid, teams will regret passing on this kid within a year or two. Has all the fundamentals down, just needs to work on size and strength. Catton will be a fun player to watch down the road.
15Logo of the Nashville Predators-
Carter Yakemchuk
Yakemchuk has been skyrocketing everyone's, including my draft boards. I have him lower than some because of his defensive game, this is a taller version of Parekh. Pure offensive defenseman with an inconsistent defensive game. Booming shot, good size at 6'3", solid playmaker. Not afraid to muck it up in the corners either. This will be a fun prospect to watch down the road if Yakemchuk improves his play without the puck, but Sharks need RD and they get it here.
16Logo of the Calgary Flames-
Michael Brandsegg Nygard
A Yzerman type pick as Brandsegg Nygard (who I call MBN), plays in the SHL. They hit on Sandin-Pelikka last year, here they once again steal a true blue chip prospect in MBN. He's the kid I compare most to Brady Tkachuk, solid power forward who plays with energy. Has size and a booming shot. Detroit has a future 2nd line of Kasper-Danielson-???. They need a power forward there, MBN will fill the void needed. He is however a liability in his own end and needs to keep his emotions in check, but other than those two gripes, Detroit will be a gritty team to play against.
17Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the New York Islanders
Matvei Shuravin
Yes, Nashville addressed their need for a defender, but I don't think Molendyk is enough to push them over the edge. They mostly need a defensive defenseman to pair up with Josi, Shuravin is that type of player. Some will call this a big reach, and I get it, but I value Shuravin very high on my rankings (he's 13th on my board), he has very high upside. Very skilled defensively, great size at 6'3" and booming shot. Though the shot is really good, it isn't used much as puck control is Shuravin's main downfall. I see Shuravin becoming an incredible shutdown guy in Nashville top pairing.
18Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
Aron Kiviharju
Injuries and defensive deficiencies made what would be the best player in the draft fall to 21st on my board, but no later than 18th on my mock. The Islanders need youth on LD, and after they hit on Raty a couple of years back, I don't see Kiviharju being a bust in the Long Island. A bit on the small side at 5'9" but really good skater, dynamic puck mover, booming shot, and high hockey IQ. He reminds me of a lefty Cale Makar, pure offensive defenseman with high upside. Kiviharju in particular needs to just improve his effort away from the puck and get healthy in order to make his NHL debut. A top pair of Kiviharju and Dobson would be sick for the future.
19Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
Igor Chernyshov
The Devils have young talent at every position that is starting to break out in the NHL, but Chernyshov addresses something that the Devils don't have in their system: a physical winger. Chernyshov is a hard-nosed, 3-zone type of player that is more than willing to muck it up in the corners. Doesn't shy away from a hit either. I see a lot of Mark Stone in him, Chernyshov in particular is lacking offensive production this year plus his 4-way agility isn't there either. But he should be able to add sandpaper and physicality on the Devils roster, especially while playing with skilled forwards like Hischier and Jack Hughes.
20Logo of the Seattle Kraken-
Adam Jiricek
I'm not sure whether I love this pick for the Oilers given the season-ending injury Jiricek is going through, but they need defenseman badly and Jiricek just happens to be the best available on my board. He's having a similar draft year to his brother but to a worse extent, going through an injury but also lacking offensive production. But Adam plays a similar style to David, big kid, booming shot, dynamic 4-way agility, and solid defensive smarts. An even better comparison would be Darnell Nurse, so in all honesty Jiricek is an Oilers type player. Has lower upside, but could be a gritty top 4 defender in the future.
21Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
Liam Greentree
The Flyers may be playing above expectations, but they are missing a power forward in their system after trading Gauthier. Greentree has skyrocketed up the radar and will be the guy that the Flyers take. He has also the most characteristic player in the draft as he just got named Windsor's captain, so potentially he could become a leader for the Flyers in the long run. But I love his size at 6"3" and he also has a rocketing shot. Insane playmaking and offensive smarts as well. At the time of writing this, I could see him going higher than this (he's ranked 29th on my board), offensive production alone he's very dominant. But Greentree does need to work on his skating and defensive effort, especially on the backcheck. Will be a fun player to watch down the road, and Greentree will pair up nicely with smaller forwards like Brink and Michkov.
22Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the Los Angeles Kings
Will Skahan
Toronto is currently looking like geniuses right now with the Cowan pick. This is another reach, but not as big as last year. Normally every year there's at least two teams that take a massive reach on a mid prospect, Toronto will do that AGAIN this year. Skahan isn't on my draft board at all, but he did have pedigree of being a top 15 prospect at the beginning of the year. Its just his offensive production hasn't been great, he's more of a shutdown defender at this point. I see a lot of Erik Cernak in this kid, pure defensive defenseman with one of the best frames in the draft. Toronto doesn't have much young defenders, Skahan will get them in the right direction.
23Logo of the New York Rangers-
Tij Iginla
This may be a surprise to some people seeing Iginla fall this low. I have him at 20th on my board, but he falls solely due to team needs. Iginla feels like a King in many ways, I see a lot of Anze Kopitar in him. His play style will also blend well with Byfield's. Solid 3-zone winger with dynamic offensive instincts and a above average defensive game. Booming shot and slick hands. Don't forget about the NHL bloodlines (his father is Jarome). He just needs to work on his skating, Iginla is painfully rough on the edges. Other than that gripe, I see top 6 potential in Iginla.
24Logo of the Nashville PredatorsLogo of the Edmonton Oilers
Sacha Boisvert
Vegas is a deep team, they grab a project in Boisvert. Once projected as a top 15 pick, Boisvert's stock has slipped due to inconsistent production and slow development on his skating. Also needs to work on pinching towards the perimeter and corners of the o-zone, most of his shots are coming from the point. Other than that, he's a solid center that can play in all situations and someday become a GM favorite. However, it doesn't really matter who Vegas picks here, as they have traded half of the guys they drafted in the first round. Except Boisvert to become a low-end top 6 center for whatever team he plays on.
25Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
Nikita Artamonov
The second biggest steal in the draft behind Demidov. Carolina is a deep team, they can just go best player available, regardless of position. They get a home run in Artamonov, who's ranked 17th on my board. He's the prospect I compare most to Fabian Zetterlund, small but bulky. No real holes in his game apart from his skating. Short and simple, Artamonov will be a fun player to watch in Carolina 2-3 years from now. He falls solely due to team needs and some teams reaching on certain prospects.
26Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the New Jersey Devils
Henry Mews
Dallas doesn't have many RD in their system. Bichsel is a LD and even behind him the Stars don't have any in terms of top 4 guys. Mews had the pedigree of being a top 10 pick to start the season, but inconsistent production really took a toll on his stock. I still see low end top 4 potential in Mews, he's a Jared Spurgeon type player. Two-way defender, mobile, booming one-timer, and aggressive with the stick. Will pair up nicely with offensive heavy guys like Heiskanen and maybe even Bichsel if the Stars want a shutdown pairing.
27Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
Anthony Cristoforo
Another big reach in the draft as Cristoforo isn't ranked on my board, but this would create a nice storyline. His teammate Greentree was just drafted, I could see the Flyers drawing attention to Cristoforo as well. Very similar to what Arizona did with But and Simashev last year. Cristoforo is a smart, NOT dynamic, three-zone defender with solid defensive instincts. Never shies away from a hit and has a really slick breakout pass. This is a player that should inject much needed defense in the Flyers lineup and be a solid middle pairing guy down the road.
28Logo of the Toronto Maple LeafsLogo of the Boston Bruins
Kamil Bednarik
Colorado grabs a prospect who hasn't gotten a lot of attention. Bednarik feels like a Avalanche in many ways as he reminds me of Mikko Rantanen. Pure playmaker, second-best puck handler in the draft behind Parekh. Booming shot and can skate really well, especially on the edges. While the skill is there, Bednarik tends to be selfish with the puck by doing too much in the o-zone. But if he can develop upon that, he could eventually be mentored by Rantanen and be a fun player to watch.
29Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Dallas Stars
Cole Caswell
Some may call this a reach, but I value Caswell very high on my rankings as he's 23rd on my board. He once had the pedigree of being a top 5 player in the draft but was jumped by players who have stronger first halves of their respective seasons. But its not like Caswell is bad, he's actually quite good. I see a lot of Cole Perfetti in this kid's game, skilled playmaker who provides sandpaper on the roster. Amazing hockey IQ and can provide some spark defensively. Laf isn't working out well, let Caswell come in and inject some smarts and hockey sense.
30Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
Terik Parascak
This may seem off-the-board slightly, but there's many reasons why Parascak is taken here. Production alone, this kid belongs in the top 25. Reminds me of Nikita Kucherov, skilled playmaker with a decent shot. Plays with poise and never takes a shift off. Though Parascak does need to improve his skating and take less dumb infractions via stick. Will be one of the more consistent players on the Canucks within a few years.
31Logo of the Colorado AvalancheLogo of the Florida Panthers
Maxim Masse
Won't go too much into detail with this one. Ottawa needs a goalie, but they do have a pick early on in the second round, so drafting a goalie there makes more sense. They take BPA, which is Masse. Could see Masse being taken higher as he has the tools that a GM wants in a prospect. A worse version of Lindstrom as Masse needs to work on his skating, which is the prime reason he falls. Will provide defensive stability up front for Ottawa.
32Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
Charlie Elick
As a Jets fan, I do see this pick being traded for an NHL ready player, not prospect. But I'm not doing trades in this mock, so I settled on taking something that we don't have in our system: right shot defenseman. Elick is the best available but he reminds me of Dylan DeMelo in many ways. And DeMelo's contract is expiring after this season, so why not draft a player with a similar breed? Elick plays with size and has tremendous shutdown ability. However, the offensive upside is a giant question mark. Elick can fit well with offensive defenseman like Heinola and Chisholm.
Jan. 25 at 10:43 p.m.
power forward
Kyle_Okposo_Lover liked this.
Jan. 25 at 10:43 p.m.
power forward
Sharkie69 liked this.
Jan. 25 at 10:44 p.m.
power forward
Jan. 25 at 10:45 p.m.
power forward
Jan. 25 at 10:52 p.m.
Nice write up and analysis.

Really liked Tij Iginla, Liam Greentree and Beckett Sennecke in prosoects game….they were the three that stuck out to me (probably Greentree the most).

PS - Cole Caswell or Clarke Caswell?
Z0ra liked this.
Jan. 25 at 10:56 p.m.
power forward
Quoting: NHLfan10506
Nice write up and analysis.

Really liked Tij Iginla, Liam Greentree and Beckett Sennecke in prosoects game….they were the three that stuck out to me (probably Greentree the most).

PS - Cole Caswell or Clarke Caswell?

Thank you. Its Clarke, my bad, not Cole. Typo on my part.

Yeah Greentree also stuck out the most, I could see him going higher on draft day TBH given the production alone.
Jan. 25 at 11:24 p.m.
This brings tears to my eyes. Getting Celebrini and Yakemchuk would be a great draft! Yakemchuk lacks a bit in D game, but so did Karlsson when he was here and Burns for long stretches of his time with the Sharks. These two will fill holes for years to come!
Z0ra and NotDougWilson liked this.
Jan. 26 at 9:11 a.m.
Josh Anderson Sucks
Quoting: Z0ra
LIRIK Kyle_Okposo_Lover Caufield

I like a lot of it, especially the Bednarik respect. I cant see Catton or Demidov going that late tho. At this point Demidov is pushing closer to top 2 than outside top 10.

And while I think Levshunov may be worthy of going first overall, I dont see it. Celebrini is a lock and deservingly so, but whoever gets Levshunov will be getting a great prospect in a likely future top 10 RD
BDHockey liked this.
Jan. 26 at 9:27 a.m.
Have you got to watch Dean Letourneau yet? He is really interesting to me for a player probably in the 30-50 range.
Z0ra liked this.
Jan. 26 at 10:25 a.m.
Well done.

Boy would I love the Hawks landing Lindstrom and Demidov. While not getting Celebrini would be disappointing, this is a great consolation prize
Jan. 26 at 11:29 a.m.
power forward
Quoting: Rob32sjsharks
This brings tears to my eyes. Getting Celebrini and Yakemchuk would be a great draft! Yakemchuk lacks a bit in D game, but so did Karlsson when he was here and Burns for long stretches of his time with the Sharks. These two will fill holes for years to come!

And even getting a guy like Hensler or Martone in the next draft would be better.
Jan. 26 at 11:32 a.m.
power forward
Quoting: Kyle_Okposo_Lover
I like a lot of it, especially the Bednarik respect. I cant see Catton or Demidov going that late tho. At this point Demidov is pushing closer to top 2 than outside top 10.

And while I think Levshunov may be worthy of going first overall, I dont see it. Celebrini is a lock and deservingly so, but whoever gets Levshunov will be getting a great prospect in a likely future top 10 RD

Yea, Bednarik is so underrated, not enough attention has been drawn to him. I see him going 20th-32nd.

Yes, Demidov has been on a tear lately, but these rankings are up to date till late December. In February they will be updated.

Like I said in the analysis, Levshunov is a hot take and I do get how people could be upset over it. But his defensive game is slightly better than Celebrini's, and I feel like defense wins over offense. You need good defense to win you games, especially in the playoffs. Levshunov addresses a team need for Ottawa but I could see them going for Celebrini if they decide to play it safe.
Kyle_Okposo_Lover liked this.
Jan. 26 at 11:33 a.m.
power forward
Quoting: BDHockey
Have you got to watch Dean Letourneau yet? He is really interesting to me for a player probably in the 30-50 range.

Letourneau I haven't watched enough of to justify a 1st round selection.
BDHockey liked this.
Jan. 26 at 12:53 p.m.
Quoting: Z0ra
And even getting a guy like Hensler or Martone in the next draft would be better.

That is a hard one for me! I want both.

The idea of
Eklund Celebrini Matrone
Musty Hertl Smith
As a top 6 is mouthwatering.

But the bigger need is RD even with Yakemchuk unless we sign a long term top pair guy.

Mukhamadulin Hensler
Thrun Yakemchuk
Ferraro Embersom
Also is super enticing.
Feb. 1 at 3:41 p.m.
Profitez de l'opportunité de jouer au casino winparadise https://www.french-eyes.fr/avis-casino-winparadise/. Vous trouverez ici des informations sur les casinos les plus populaires qui sont recommandés par de nombreux joueurs français et qui ont passé l'épreuve du temps. La fiabilité et la sécurité de ces casinos sont leurs principales qualités. Dépêchez-vous de commencer à jouer en choisissant l'un des meilleurs casinos sur ce site.
Feb. 4 at 1:25 a.m.
Stillman is physical and a winger and is in ther system.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll