SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

The True, True Final Mock Draft

The True, True Final Mock Draft

Draft Class: 2023
Created By: Z0ra
Published: Jun. 28, 2023 at 2:34 p.m.
Description
The Dubois and Newhook trades messed up last week's prediction. So for real, this is the final one. I'm not confident in any of the trades, please let me know your opinions. Enjoy!

Trades that could happen today:

TRADE 1:

Detroit gets: Alex DeBrincat
Ottawa gets: 17th pick, Dominik Kubalik, and Cross Hanas

TRADE 2:

Arizona gets: 8th pick and 2023 2nd round pick
Washington gets: 6th pick

TRADE 3:

Detroit gets: 15th, 47th, 68th picks
Nashville gets: 9th pick

TRADE 4:

Colorado gets: Issac Lundestrom and 65th pick
Anaheim gets: 27th pick

TRADE 5:

Toronto gets: 34th and 66th pick
Columbus gets: 28th pick
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-It is totally undeserving, but the Blackhawks will be getting the next superstar in Bedard. There’s really not much to say about this pick, Bedard’s been the consensus for a few years now. Really no holes in his game, reliable 3-zone player. Thinks and processes the game at such an elite level. Mostly known for his booming shot, but has elite-level skating, an outstanding 200-ft game, and silky mitts. Not bad in his own end either. Overall, a great pick for the Blackhawks, and Bedard will be the guy that they will build their team around. I see a lot of Auston Matthews in his kid.
2Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-The Ducks are apparently losing interest in Fantilli and gaining more in Michkov and Carlsson. Either one are smart picks, but the guy who I think should go 2nd overall would be Leo Carlsson. While I could see the Ducks taking Michkov, earlier they were torn between Carlsson and Fantilli. So its clear that they would be taking Carlsson, who’s still a good pick. Elite power forward with a dynamic offensive toolkit. Not afraid of playing gritty while maintaining his offensive duty, has excellent size at 6’3” and above average skating. Also has the most experience against NHL players, he didn’t look out of place in the WC. It was a nice build up from his strong season in the SHL. Overall the Ducks are getting a nice cornerstone in this kid.
3Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-The Blue Jackets are rumored to be wanting a center with this pick, and its easy if Fantilli is sitting on the board. Wouldn’t call this a steal, but Fantilli should not fall past 3rd. He can literally do everything with and without the puck on his stick. Solid two-way forward, while some people were hoping for better numbers out of him during the U20’s, Fantilli still proved that he’s no joke with his ground-breaking NCAA point totals as a freshman. However, Fantilli did show that he can play a solid defensive game at the U20’s. He also doesn’t shy away from a hit either. Overall, a nice foundational piece for the Blue Jackets, would be a solid guy alongside Laine and Gaudreau.
4Logo of the San Jose Sharks-Solid options here are Smith, Michkov, and Reinbacher. But its hard to pass up on Smith, his offensive upside is through the roof. Grier also loves this guy, so if Smith is available it would be an easy grab. He is a really talented playmaker with amazing hockey IQ and a booming shot. Literally makes his teammates better. Also uses his size really well, even though its just 6’0”, Smith still plays bigger than the size. I love this pick for the Sharks, they are just beginning to rebuild, Smith would be a nice piece to build the franchise around. A true 1C in the making.
5Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Montreal won’t trade up and select Reinbacher. Yes, they have been scouting Leonard way more, but with the Newhook trade, their forward core is pretty much set. Newhook can still develop into a low-end 2nd liner, he’s still relatively young. Going for a defender is the better play here. Reinbacher is a heavy shutdown presence that reminds me of Alex Pietrangelo in many ways. Booming shot from the point, not shy of using his size, and is extremely smart defensively. The Habs currently have Lane Hutson emerging into a top prospect, Reinbacher would be an excellent flank for him.
6Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-THIS IS THE CAPITALS PICK (SEE TRADE 2). The Washington are successful in getting the guy they want! All signs point to them really wanting Michkov, and the Capitals are rumored to be trading up in order to get him. Philadelphia is also high on him, but Arizona has more assets to give to Washington. The Capitals get a high risk, yet high reward pick. Ignore that whole rumor about the Capitals scout criticizing Michkov’s character, I think that was just to scare teams away. The talent is 100% there, its clearly second-best behind Bedard. But the whole Russian factor and his KHL contract are things to watch out for. But Michkov can easily alter Washington’s franchise once the Ovi era ends.
7Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-Considering the guys available, this is a big reach at this spot. But Keith Jones has been extremely clear that he wants to build the team around the blue line. More indication of the Flyers reaching for a defender was given during the Provorov deal. Briere and Jones are apparently scouting Pelikka, so he will be the guy chosen here. This kid is an extremely talented two-way defender. While still keeping up his defensive capabilities, Pelikka is heavily known for his possession of offensive tools. He has a booming shot, excellent playmaking, and makes his teammates look better. Also the skating is very mobile and agile. A bit on the small side at 5’11”, but his elite 200-ft game makes up for that category. Within a few years, Pelikka would have proven he’s worth the reach at this spot, I totally see the Flyers building the team around this guy, if they don't get Michkov (who they are also interested in).
8Logo of the Washington Capitals-THIS IS THE COYOTES PICK (SEE TRADE 2). In the event that Reinbacher is off-the-board, I see Washington making this trade with the Coyotes. The Coyotes have had their eye on Reinbacher and Dvorsky, and I totally see Dvorsky being available at this spot. In all honesty this trade works out for both teams. They get the guys they want. In Arizona’s case, Dvorsky is a player that is currently 2 years away from making the NHL. He needs to work on his skating, as he’s way too slow for an NHL center. But Dvorsky is a really good defensive-minded forward with size and skill. Put McBain and Cooley down the middle, then have Dvorsky and Geekie as wingers, the Coyotes are set up for success.
9Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-THIS IS THE PREDATORS PICK (SEE TRADE 3). This is a weird one in my eyes. I don’t know whether I like this trade, but Trotz is currently trying to trade up to the top 10, it could be Montreal but I think Detroit will be the team that Nashville ultimately trades with. For Montreal, none of the guys that they are targeting won’t be available at 15th. Montreal has targeted Dvorsky, Reinbacher, and Leonard. And here at 9th overall for Nashville, they take Leonard. He has the Travis Konecny mold, 5’11” player but brings grit and scoring on the ice. A really hard worker as he can perform well in clutch situations. Trotz has made it clear he wants guys with high-end skill, Leonard brings the rare combo of grit and scoring considering his size. Really good pick for the Predators.
10Logo of the St. Louis Blues-I see the Blues going one of two ways with this pick: center or defenders. There are more options at defense later in the round, so the best option personally is a center. Even though they stole Kevin Hayes from the Flyers, behind him is mostly veterans. The highest center on my board is Oliver Moore, and ideally this is the perfect player for the Blues. Moore plays a game that the Blues look for in their players: hard nosed, fast, crafty playmaker. Also not shy of being aggressive and is able to get into the dirty areas. The Blues found themselves in a hole when O’Rielly left, the gap down the middle will soon be filled by Moore.
11Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-The fall of Zach Benson stops here. Like the Flyers, the Canucks are also heavily interested in Pelikka. But he’s off the board, but if Benson is, they should be through the roof. This is a steal for the Canucks, just pure skill alone, Benson is a top 10 pick. He’s described as a dual-offensive threat by scouts, from the cannon-like shot to the craftiness in his passing. He makes his linemates better and is an above average skater. He’s on the small side at 5’8”, but the smarts and skating make up for it, letting me believe that his size won’t be an issue. Really good snag by the Canucks, a duo of Benson and Lekkerimaki would be dangerous against other teams.
12Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Ottawa SenatorsThe Coyotes have done well stockpiling on forwards, I think its time to turn the tables and draft defenders. And considering their timeline, I could see them reaching for a Russian, even if Willander is still on the board. I have Gulyayev higher on my board than Simashev, mostly cause of skating as he’s the fastest defender in the draft. Simashev is bigger, but skating is what wins over everything. Gulyayev plays an all-offensive game. While still maintaining defensive standards, Gulyayev has a high motor, excellent 200-ft game, and booming shot. On the small side for a defender at 5’10”, but the hockey IQ and skating make up for it. If the Russian factor hadn’t come into play here, Gulyayev would be NHL ready. Will soon prove to be a steal for Arizona, I see a lot of Cale Makar in this kid.
13Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-If anything, Buffalo needs a RD prospect to fill out their young core, they hit a home run in Willander. They already have Dahlin and Power on the left side, Willander will be an excellent flank to either of them. Plays a defensively sound game that Buffalo absolutely needs, from controlling the gaps and using his size. The offense had questions that needed to be answered, but after his amazing U18 performance, its given that Willander can help you out offensively as well. Amazing three-zone defender, needs to grow more considering his weight, but will definitely solve the problem for Buffalo which is providing goal support. Buffalo is one of the better offensive teams in the NHL, probably top 10. But defensively they don’t give enough support to their goalies, but Willander can help them out in that area. Can fill a top pairing role within 1-2 seasons.
14Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-During the combine, it was reported that Pittsburgh took Yager out to dinner with Dubas unattended. I think since they are linked to him, the Penguins will take Yager and build the team around him once the Crosby and Malkin era come to an end. Yager is a boom-or-bust player in this draft, I don’t like his skating as well as he needs to bulk up considering his size at 6’0”. But Yager has most of the necessary qualities that a GM looks for in their top prospects. Skating may not be there, but Yager has a cannon-like shot and high hockey IQ. He also can be bet on defensively as well, making for a strong two-way forward. Bit of an interesting take, but either way Pittsburgh gets their guy here.
15Logo of the Nashville Predators-THIS IS DETROIT'S PICK (SEE TRADE 3). This is the biggest reach of the draft. Yzerman’s 3 targets are Moore, Willander, and Honzek. But Yzerman HIMSELF has scouted Honzek and he normally doesn’t do that unless he has strong interest in that player. Honzek will be drafted at this spot, it’s a big reach, but we all know how much of a genius Yzerman is. Honzek plays a game that is similar of Mark Schiefele, a lethal offensive threat but the effort without the puck is worrisome. However, with the puck Honzek is dangerous. He has all the offensive tools to succeed. Booming shot, great size at 6’4”, excellent playmaking. Skates relatively well considering the big frame. All and all, this is a Steve Yzerman pick 100%, I do prefer Willander here cause of the gaping hole at RD (especially after acquiring DeBrincat). This player will take a few years, but will be totally worth the wait.
16Logo of the Calgary Flames-I don’t know if you know this, but the Flames suck. The franchise is in shambles and most of their core group wants to be traded, so the play is go one of two ways: the buzzworthy route and sign guys on the fly OR just draft a guy who can play in all situations. I think Calgary should the kid I compare most to Mark Stone, which is Colby Barlow. The point production won’t be mind blowing compared to other prospects, but Barlow is a guy that can play in all situations for Calgary. Already has an NHL-ready shot and frame. I was hoping for my Jets to get him, but unfortunately Calgary will be taking him here. And it’s a good grab for Calgary.
17Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the New York IslandersTHIS IS THE SENATORS PICK (SEE TRADE 1)!!!! Not only do the Senators get back into the first round, but they get the biggest steal of the draft! Perreault is ranked 9th on my board, so getting him this late is a win-win situation. Production alone, Perreault belongs in the top 10. Yes, he played on Smith’s line, but he had more points than Smith. I don’t go much deeper into this analysis as Perreault is a worse version of Benson. Elite playmaker, but sometimes tends to be the third man back during the rush rather than being one step ahead of the defender. But Perreault can still make elite passes and is bigger than Benson at 5’10”. Perreault is first line material, the offense for the Senators will be deadly within a few years.
18Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-Winnipeg does NOT need defense. They have a logjam in the position. Forwards is the way to go, especially if Danielson is sitting on the board. He’s a guy near their backyard that Rick Bowness will love. On a bad team, Danielson produced well offensively. But he mostly excels defensively from breaking up plays and using his size. Also a really fast skater as well, especially for his 6’2” frame. Its surprising to see Danielson available at 18th, so if anything this is a minor steal for the Jets, who literally just fleeced the Kings during the Dubois trade. Getting an all-situations guy in Danielson is thrilling to see.
19Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay LightningWithin the past few days, there has been a lot of talk about who Chicago will take with this pick. Based off rumors I’ve heard, they are really interested in Daniil But. Cristall is also a person targeted, but if Wood was sitting on the board, it would be tough to pass up on him. Chicago gets a gift here, Wood is 15th on my board, so falling five spots is a win-win situation. But I do think he falls, mostly cause of skating. While he plays with speed, Wood lacks agility on his feet. But there is still lots to like about this kid. Many scouts label him as a sniper, but I disagree with that take. Yes he has an NHL-ready shot, but Wood also uses his 6’3” frame really well, making for a really good power forward. He’s got all the offense to succeed at the NHL level, he just needs to improve his play inside his own end. Also if Wood can improve his agility, he will be an excellent partner for Bedard, whom he’s actually great friends with. The chemistry would be undeniable between the two.
20Logo of the Seattle Kraken-The Kraken absolutely need prospects at the back end. They already have their future 1-2 punch of Beniers and Wright. Kartye has also emerged into a solid prospect. But behind Ryker Evans and Ty Nelson, there aren’t many high-end defenders in Seattle’s prospect pool. Bonk has better upside than both of them, Seattle should absolutely select him. He also feels like a Kraken in many ways as his play style is similar to Adam Larsson’s. Super skilled defensively with a slowly improving offensive game. Bonk is also the draft’s best puck handler. Even when being pressured, Bonk is still able to keep the puck on his stick. His shot is incredible and the ability to control the gaps is tremendous. Two years of seasoning should turn Bonk into an effective top 4 defender for the rising Kraken.
21Logo of the Minnesota Wild-The Wild should go for size after grabbing smaller prospects. Some might call this off-the-board, but really its not. David Edstrom is ranked 21st on my board, and he feels like a Wild-type pick. While being responsible offensively, Edstrom does excel in the offensive aspects of the game. He has the best net front presence in the draft, really good skater, and can play under pressure. In order to get into the NHL, Edstrom just needs to bulk up in order to continue his physical game. All and all, a really good pick for the Wild, Edstrom can fit in nicely down the middle behind Rossi.
22Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the Los Angeles KingsGiven the fact that Keith Jones wants to build around the blue line, drafting Simashev wouldn’t be a bad choice. It’s a risk worth taking, if Philadelphia can get him to his full potential, Simashev will turn into an excellent flank for Sandin-Pelikka, and turn out to be an effective top pairing guy. While Pelikka is an offensive defenseman, Simashev is a really good defensive defender. He has shown small flashes of brilliant offensive plays, but he’s mostly known for his flashiness defensively. From the gap control to using his frame, Simashev can do it all defensively. Will take 2-3 years to get Simashev into the NHL, but it will be worth the wait. He will guaranteed be in the top 10 in every redraft within 5 years.
23Logo of the New York Rangers-This is where Eduard Sale goes. In the middle of the season, he was considered as a top 10 pick. But subpar and inconsistent production have derailed his draft stock and now he’s projected as a bottom first rounder. But Laviolette came out and said that he is willing to give the younger players more ice time. Having said this, I think he can fix Sale’s inconsistency and have him become the once-projected top 10 pick he previously was. This is still a high upside pick, Sale is a wizard with the puck. Has a nose for the net and plays with elite vision. Reminds me of Clayton Keller in many ways. Once Laviolette gets Kakko and Lafreniere going, Sale can come in and inject offense and a become a solid 2LW for the Rangers. Teams would look foolish if Sale pans out into a quality NHL player.
24Logo of the Nashville PredatorsLogo of the Edmonton OilersNashville fullfilled their objective in trading up in the draft and getting Leonard, now its time to draft another glaring need: a defenseman. Preferably right-shot, and the best one available would be Gavin McCarthy. Some may think this is a big reach, but really its not. His defensive game alone is worthy of the first round. But the same cannot be said about his offense. Its inconsistent, but whenever it is there, McCarthy is a top 15 player in the draft. He’s America’s defensive defender in this draft, McCarthy displays excellent stick checking and aggressiveness in order to break up plays. Also uses his size at 6’1” extremely well. Offensively, whenever its there, McCarthy has excellent vision and can create scoring opportunities. Also has a cannon-like shot. Overall, I see top 4 upside in McCarthy, he could even make an excellent flank to Josi.
25Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Toronto Maple LeafsWith this pick, they get their needed defender in Lindstein. He’s Sweden’s defensive defender, essientally a worse version of McCarthy. Same upside, but smaller and less offensive. I’ve seen Caden Price linked to St. Louis, but he’s not worth drafting this high. Lindstein is, however. A future middle pair of Simashev and Lindstein would be deadly for years to come. If Lindstein turns back into the top 10 pick he once was, he could become a legit top pairing defender.
26Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the New Jersey DevilsWith the Sharks timeline to be competitive, they can afford to take risks during the draft. I see them doing it here, all signs point to them taking a Russian in round one. They draft Daniil But, who is exactly what Mike Grier is looking for. He wants size, and But has an NHL ready frame. Plays a defensive two-way game, simply a worse version of Dvorsky. While improving his offensive upside, But is really oriented defensively. The talent all-around is top 10 worthy, and But would be picked in that area if the Russian factor wasn’t in play. All and all, a really solid project pick here. A right-shot defender is also tempting here, but in the 2024 Draft there are a lot of those. The Sharks will probably be in the lottery hunt, they can wait to draft one then.
27Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-THIS IS THE DUCKS PICK (SEE TRADE 4). I do see Colorado trading one of their picks, in this case the 27th. They do have a hole at the 2C spot with Newhook gone, and Anaheim has amazing center prospects. The odd man out would be Lundestrom, him playing on the wing with Colton would be amazing to see in Colorado. Anaheim gets this pick and goes off-the-board for a guy that’s been skyrocketing up the ranks. Verbeek currently wants a defender with size to pair up with Zellweger, they get that in Gibson. Already has NHL ready size at 6’3” and an amazing defensive game. Offensively he’s a bit inconsistent and the upside is undetermined, but that shouldn’t be an issue for the Ducks as Zellweger is an excellent offensive defenseman. Overall, a pairing of Zellweger and Gibson would be deadly for the future.
28Logo of the Toronto Maple LeafsLogo of the Boston BruinsTHIS IS COLUMBUS’S PICK (SEE TRADE 5). Toronto is rumored to be open to trading this pick. I see them pulling the same route as last year, trading down to the second round but this time they don’t get a cap dump. Just picks, which is still fine. Even with Fantilli on the roster, I still don’t like the center depth. Here they get what was once a top 10 pick in Ritchie. An major injury really hindered his play, which is the main reason for the lack of production. All and all, Ritchie is an excellent two-way forward but once he gets healthy, he will shine offensively and turn out to be the top 10 pick he used to be.
29Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Dallas StarsEven with Lindstein being picked, I see think the Blues need defenders. No matter what the pick here should either be traded or the Blues go for a defender. I have them going off the board and taking Tanner Molendyk, a really solid two-way defender. On the small side at 5’11”, but can play in all situations. He does tend to be selfish with the puck at times, so the offensive production won’t be there most nights. But can play defensively and will be a nice middle pairing defender for the Blues.
30Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-With Carolina, even though they got ousted in the Conference Finals in such heartbreaking fashion, I still love their team top to bottom. I see them either trading the pick or going BPA. Trades aren’t enabled in this mock, so they take Halttunen, who’s the BPA. The Hurricanes will be getting a guy who has the best frame in the early portion of the draft. Pure power forward, has size, physicality, and a booming shot.
31Logo of the Colorado AvalancheLogo of the Florida PanthersEven though the Avs got Lundestrom, if Heidt is still on the board its a win-win situation. Let Heidt take over the 2C spot and inject skill and offense. He falls into Colorado’s lap here, mostly because his defensive upside is a big question mark. But with Colorado being such a deep team, they can be patient with Heidt’s development. It will take a few years for Heidt to get into the NHL, but he will be worth the wait.
32Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-With Vegas, its pretty obvious that they should go BPA. I see a deep team whenever I watch Vegas. Currently based off my board, the BPA at the moment is Dragicevic. If anything, this is a steal for the Golden Knights, Dragicevic is ranked #24 on my board. However, I do see him falling because of his weak defense. His defensive capabilities is probably the worst at this stage of the draft, the upside for Dragicevic defensively is extremely low at this point. However, its quite the opposite offensively. He reminds me of Tyson Barrie, highly offensive but minimal defensive effort. Dragicevic has excellent size, skating, and a booming shot from the point. But the Golden Knights can afford to be patient with Dragicevic’s development. Or they can just trade him, like they have done with every first round prospect they drafted (apart from Brisson).
Jun. 28, 2023 at 2:35 p.m.
power forward
Jun. 28, 2023 at 2:36 p.m.
power forward
power forward
power forward
NorthernLeafsFan05 and SJSGM liked this.
power forward
Bdawwwgy1 liked this.
Jun. 28, 2023 at 2:37 p.m.
Joe
Edited Jun. 28, 2023 at 2:57 p.m.
I gotta disagree on the trade back for Detroit.
Detroit has a DIRE need for topline talent; unlikely for anyone such as that to fall to 15. I understand Yzerman wants Honzek, but can't imagine he does this if given the opportunity to draft Leonard or Benson. Don't think he'd prematurely trade back either.
Jun. 28, 2023 at 3:03 p.m.
mokumboi
Well, you know what I'm gonna say. tears of joy Seriously though, Army's pre-draft interview kinda made this strategy you have for the Blues pretty clear. You've done your homework, sir.
Jun. 28, 2023 at 3:05 p.m.
like the trades more in this one than the last one for sure. I think the canucks will go for a defenceman with their pick,but great job as always!
Jun. 28, 2023 at 3:18 p.m.
Bedard23
You won’t be hearing me complain about picking Wood at 19
Jun. 28, 2023 at 3:20 p.m.
Quoting: Z0ra
Nathaniel ClockReads2113 SJSGM

Hope the Caps trade up.
Jun. 28, 2023 at 3:22 p.m.
Quoting: JoeROFLCOPTER
I gotta disagree on the trade back for Detroit.
Detroit has a DIRE need for topline talent; unlikely for anyone such as that to fall to 15. I understand Yzerman wants Honzek, but can't imagine he does this if given the opportunity to draft Leonard or Benson. Don't think he'd prematurely trade back either.

if he wants honzek, yzerman has more chance of selecting him at 9 then trading down fow him, he is not afraid to go off the board.
Jun. 28, 2023 at 3:51 p.m.
Looks like a really solid mock to me. Good mix of predictable and surprise picks, but everything fits with the information we have now.

Benson isn't really the player Vancouver needs, but he's a local and a steal at 11OA, so I'd be very happy with that pick.

I can definitely see Montreal picking Reinbacher after the Newhook trade, but I'm hoping they manage to trade back for a good package if that's the direction they're thinking of going. If Detroit were open to trading back, I think the possibility of a 3-team trade with Montreal getting 9th+, Detroit getting 15th+, and Nashville getting 5th would be very intriguing.
Jun. 28, 2023 at 3:53 p.m.
WPGSK
Argh... WPG loses out on Barlow by 2 picks. I was afraid of that. I keep wanting WPG to trade up and get him.

Then you have Danielson going to WPG with Wood going right after him. I'm so torn.

I have Barlow, Wood and Danielson, in that order. But, I would be thrilled with any of them.
Jun. 28, 2023 at 8:56 p.m.
PittsburghModelMyAss
Hope you bet some money on that top-5, as i think it was 65-1 predraft
drambui liked this.
Jun. 28, 2023 at 9:47 p.m.
Bedard23
Quoting: WPGSK
Argh... WPG loses out on Barlow by 2 picks. I was afraid of that. I keep wanting WPG to trade up and get him.

Then you have Danielson going to WPG with Wood going right after him. I'm so torn.

I have Barlow, Wood and Danielson, in that order. But, I would be thrilled with any of them.

Well you got him in real life
WPGSK liked this.
Jun. 29, 2023 at 12:12 a.m.
power forward
Quoting: IconicHawk

I would have preferred Moore, but I will take Barlow as well.
Jun. 29, 2023 at 11:08 a.m.
WPGSK

Was watching it live while on a few live streams. I was LITERALLY begging Chevy to trade up to get Barlow.

When it was the Jets turn, I closed my eyes and prayed.
Jun. 29, 2023 at 11:08 a.m.
Bedard23
Quoting: Z0ra
I would have preferred Moore, but I will take Barlow as well.

Thanks for basically giving us Moore
Jun. 29, 2023 at 2:46 p.m.
power forward
Thanks for basically giving us Moore

You are welcome. I actually think Barlow is still a big steal as of now, he can play in all situations. But Moore is probably the best skater in the draft behind Bedard. I had him ranked at 10th and Barlow at 12th.
IconicHawk liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll