Jun 6, 2018
2nd Favourite Team
Vegas Golden Knights
Posts per Day
<div class="quote"><div class="quote_t">Quoting: <b>Campabee</b></div><div>1. Ouellet is not guaranteed a spot. These were the lines in Practice not necessarily the play in series.
2. Domi wants to play center and CJ says the configuration spreads scoring across all 4 lines (I disagree Domi's line sucks)
3. Maybe the plan is to put out the weakest possible lineup without being blatantly obvious about wanting to lose.
4. Domi isn't the only one this lineup hurts, once again KK has wingers who can't finish his plays.</div></div>
1. Ouelett's not as talented as Julssen or Fleury, but he's older, got more experience and definitely got more poise. I don,t think he's guaranteed a spot either but for a first game I would try him for sure.
2. They will never confirm that, but since Domi's got health conditions, I'm pretty sure he's on the 4th to limit his ice time, thus trying to limit infection risks.
3. No chance that's it.
4. I disagree, Byron has proven time and time again he can score 20 goals per, and Lehkonen's got good skills and flashes. The last time we make the playoffs, Lehkonen was one of our best offensive forward because of the level of energy he brought.